AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-11-25, 18:27   Link #13021
Waxman

Turing point should be next chapter, first the author will play some slice of life so the punch is stronger when oldeus shows up.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-25, 20:52   Link #13022
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Ugh... I feels so complicated right now after seeing the cover... once again I realized how much I love this Novel .... so sad~~
Old 2016-11-26, 06:44   Link #13023
Hakatri
Fat is justice!

Location: In The Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaisse, Next to the Ketchup and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post

Norm has gotten a lot cuter, and Zenith looks like 30 times better than she did when she was married to Paul... Must be all of those yuri proteins she gets from Lilia.
That cover is really heartwarming, i always liked how Rudeus actually spends time with his family and friends unlike other MCs who love to shout "I want to protect everyone" but we dont really get to see them interacting in a meaningful way

Silphy looks really changed with her long hair

Maybe next volume we get to see the armor in the cover? it would be a great change compared to the other covers

BTW i just realized that in the manga Rudeus' robe reaches down to his ankles as he is still small, a nice detail i never pictured mentally

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Hakatri; 2016-11-26 at 07:08.
Hakatri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-26, 09:17   Link #13024
fggt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
Turing point should be next chapter, first the author will play some slice of life so the punch is stronger when oldeus shows up.
How long is Everyday chapter again? May be it's too short to use a whole volume for it. Though, I doubt if one volume is enough to cover both WN 14 and 15 either.

May be it will be like v11, contains WN14 and some of 15 (I guess up to "The jealousy of Sylphy" "The collapse of Banana").
fggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-26, 22:52   Link #13025
Hakatri
Fat is justice!

Location: In The Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaisse, Next to the Ketchup and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
Another thing i realized is that if Oldeus never shows up then there is no Eris waifu which means no Rinia pet, which means she was screwed by the Boreas family, also Pursena is jailed because of her assassination of the meat and both lose the qualifications to become chief, Orsted said some things would change based on who of them became chief but he didn't try to direct it, meaning it has no effects on his plans so it neither was Hitogami's doing as they failed because of their lack of control

I guess their happy(?) endings were a plus
Old 2016-11-28, 14:11   Link #13026
Hoopla

Holy shit.

So Laplace was the one to give Perugius his name...

Feels so bad for Laplace... Fucking Hitogami.
Hoopla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-10, 19:56   Link #13027
LynnLen

I have finally finished MT, well I still have to read redundancy and jobless oblige; but those are side stories and a lot of them aren't translated so I'll read those slowly while reading something else; but I still finished the main story and can finally put this on my MAL list.
LynnLen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-11, 14:43   Link #13028
Breimn

26 this month vol 13 comes out
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-20, 19:57   Link #13029
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
do you think norn's daughter and aisha's son have special education from rudeus, slphy and roxy magic education, eris sword god style technique and orsted education...... what do you think everyone. ^^?
Old 2016-12-21, 06:43   Link #13030
Waxman

Speaking of Norn's daughter, it's me or the author hinted that Orsted has some special interest in her?
I mean now there's an entire village of Spelds (I still refuse to call the supards) so Luicelia (That's her name right?) isn't as important as other times when Hitogami managed to kill all the Spelds yet Orsted was really happy when she was born.
To think that she will surely help Orsted kill Laplace, i only could het a 10% with google trans i reallt like Laplace, its a great character, too bad he and Rudeus won't clash.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 00:27   Link #13031
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Speaking of Norn's daughter, it's me or the author hinted that Orsted has some special interest in her?
I mean now there's an entire village of Spelds (I still refuse to call the supards) so Luicelia (That's her name right?) isn't as important as other times when Hitogami managed to kill all the Spelds yet Orsted was really happy when she was born.
To think that she will surely help Orsted kill Laplace, i only could het a 10% with google trans i reallt like Laplace, its a great character, too bad he and Rudeus won't clash.
As depicted in Tale of Ancient Dragon, Laplace hate human god to the point that saying that name will raise his killing intent.
Orsted winning chance increased with tons of Speld right「im with you」
There's High possibility Rudeus will become Laplace subordinate
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 01:11   Link #13032
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
As depicted in Tale of Ancient Dragon, Laplace hate human god to the point that saying that name will raise his killing intent.
Orsted winning chance increased with tons of Speld right「im with you」
There's High possibility Rudeus will become Laplace subordinate
uhm why if it's ok to ask, also... norn's daughter will train in magic at the age 3 ^^? to somewhat a mage knight? T_T
Old 2016-12-22, 02:32   Link #13033
Hakatri
Fat is justice!

Quote:
She was a close friend but nothing else was hinted, for example if Rudeus was in Orsted's position and could ensure the birth of zanoba or cliff he would do it, i guess Orsted will expect for the girl to stay away from all the trouble as in previous loops she had to deal with the supard's legacy and duty, she was trying to finish Ruijerd's business so i guess Ruijerd will try to solve them himself

Of course, that initial plan would go wrong and she will take a similar role to her previous loops
Old 2016-12-22, 02:44   Link #13034
pervypig

^^ The irony of it all was that Laplace was not the true enemy in the entire saga even if he was built up as the ultimate Demon god. Just like the Supards have been driven mad by Laplace, he was driven mad by the gimmicks of Hitogami... which ironically was again driven to do what he did because he knew all the future routes. That's what I liked most about MT above all the other reincarnations/transportation stories out there - a consequence for every action results not because of either good or evil, but because of decisions or circumstances that the author didn't need to justify.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 05:24   Link #13035
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Ah, Magote. Congrats. Ah, I want some good pastry now.....

Last edited by Okashira; 2016-12-22 at 06:14.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 22:58   Link #13036
Hakatri
Fat is justice!

Vol 13 Illustrations

Silphy looks cute AF, frankly in my mind she was just a nice timid girl with a tomboyish aspect (i never imagined her maturing even if i knew she did) but in her illustrations she has plenty of charm
Images

Sara? i guess she comes to say goodbye, maybe when Rudeus looks for a nanny for Lucy?
Images

Rudeus admires his new masturbative powers
Images

This overflows with normalness
Images

Too small, that's what she didn't say
Images

Images

Images

Images

Not bad, the manga has some really cute babies but this is also fine
Images
Old 2016-12-28, 23:26   Link #13037
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

UGh... once again.. i realize how i used to love this.... so sad~
Old 2016-12-29, 05:07   Link #13038
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Those are pretty awesome. Ah changes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
UGh... once again.. i realize how i used to love this.... so sad~
Well, since 'indifference' is the opposite of love, it still shows that you at least still appreciate the good times you had with it.
Old 2016-12-29, 05:45   Link #13039
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, it so sad though... Ahh, my feelings toward this novel... Seems never gone...It always with me.
To me, this novel end with creation of that living doll chapter...The rest is crap...
Old 2016-12-29, 08:42   Link #13040
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

I'm not reading the side stories, I just want the sequel already.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel