3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-09-08, 18:02   Link #41
Seib9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Bazett is lucky Kerry wasn't home. If he was she'll find herself and those that hired her very dead. The last time anybody wanted to harm his little girl(s) he wiped them out.
Isn't Kiritsugu the lucky one?
Seib9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 20:44   Link #42
Bogart
Banned

So I'm a little confused.

Bazette might have seen Archer's skill-set, but wouldn't he have been kind of weak, not having had a long time to gather mana from the ley-lines? The other cards had increasingly long times to gather power and should have been a fair bit stronger. On top of that, one of the weaknesses of the cards is that they don't have much intelligence, right? Kuro shouldn't have that weakness.

So a presumably stronger Kuro who is capable of independent thought being man-handled by Bazette? I guess having seen the skill-set might have given her an initial advantage, but Kuro should be able to make up the difference shouldn't she? Isn't part of Archer's skill-set the ability to read his opponents with practice ease and battle-experience?
Bogart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-12, 18:26   Link #43
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Lone Battle

Hi, everyone!

Been months since I last gave a review for PRISMA*ILLYA Zwei!, and I'm to blame myself due to my constant laziness. Hence, I'm planning to marathon the remaining episodes to the end so then I can continue with Unlimited Blade Works.

But, first things first with Illya's universe and her friends.

I know the background and information on Bazett's from the other TYPE-MOON games, but I'm not giving spoilers due to the newbies out there.

All I can say that she's a formidable HAXX of a woman, or should I say a TERMINATRIX?

Moreover, if both Luvia, Rin, and Sapphire advise not the use of Noble Phantasms on her, then that means Bazett could have:
1. an ability to steal or dominate Noble Phantasms thus making them her own....
2. the use of Noble Phantasm will only make Bazett imperially pissed off triggering a sort of mode transformation on her....
3. or Bazett has an uncanny, analytical knowledge at how each different Noble Phantasm works, therefore, she can come up with a special counter move against each one of them.....

Anyways, I haven't this hyped up since episodes 5 and 6 from the previous Illya season, so better be the conclusion to season two turns epic but sweet.

And, forgot to mention that Miyu with the Rider card installed on her has made her a badass HAXX, although I can hope on equal terms to Bazett.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-17, 02:03   Link #44
Liddo-kun
is this so?

the fight continue.

Bazett punch a loli in the stomach, then try to crush hand of said loli... well, just because the loli does not want to give her the card. Brutal.

Miyu arrive just in time. Find her waifu and the others already defeated. Btw, she's awesome as rider! Although Bazett prove to be tough. I expect getting thrown from the horse to do some damage, but she got back up as if it's no big deal.

gonna watch the next episode on my phone tomorrow.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote