AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-06-03, 05:37   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Chapter 6 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 06:11   Link #2
GDB

You finally posted the thread again and still no "synopsis"? I'm disappointed.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 06:56   Link #3
LevelSeven

from some unreliable sources i heard that naruto and naruto got defeated...
well, seems like despite all the power ups the most powerful chars at the end of "Naruto" are now defeatable by MS-users -_- plot is truly a overpowered ability
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 15:16   Link #4
The Green One

We wouldn't have much of a story if Naruto and Sasuke could just solve everything in three seconds though. Well not that we have much of a story right now.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 15:51   Link #5
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
We wouldn't have much of a story if Naruto and Sasuke could just solve everything in three seconds though.
it is always possible to make a story which is based on plans and intelligence, afterall sasuke or naruto have no idea how to defeat the enemy while the enemy knows the places of the hidden villages and is able to attack at anytime,

forcing sasuke and naruto down despite them being OP would be some good change from the typical way but kishi seems to nerf them
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 00:43   Link #6
cyberdemon

Quote:
We wouldn't have much of a story if Naruto and Sasuke could just solve everything in three seconds though. Well not that we have much of a story right now.
They are protecting 2 children as well. It's one thing to fight at full power. It's another thing to be able to do it while protecting children.
Old 2015-06-04, 00:57   Link #7
The Green One

I'm not doubting Sasuke and Naruto getting messed up in this fight, I fully accept this as a way to keep things from getting resolved too quickly as we can't have that. It's supposed to be Sarada and eventually Bolt's story after all.

Now that Sasuke, Sakura, and Sarada are all in one place maybe they'll finally talk things out.

*Edit*: Nevermind, I rushed through the chapter and didn't pay attention to the fact that Sakura was taken. By the way chapter is out for those not already aware.

Last edited by The Green One; 2015-06-04 at 01:18.
Old 2015-06-04, 01:00   Link #8
cyberdemon

Quote:
I'm not doubting Sasuke and Naruto getting messed up in this fight, I fully accept this as a way to keep things from getting resolved too quickly as we can't have that. It's supposed to be Sarada and eventually Bolt's story after all.

Now that Sasuke, Sakura, and Sarada are all in one place maybe they'll finally talk things out.
saw pictures

Spoiler for new chapter:
Old 2015-06-04, 01:11   Link #9
luffyxnami

Once again look like sakura is about to prove herself to be the stupidest and worst girl in the series, next week chapter she is about to commit the stupidest act ever if I am not wrong, it practically guaranteed just by looking at the last page.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 01:28   Link #10
Wandering Soul

Sakura hit that guy so hard he apparently needs surgery afterwards. Even though Sakura got taken to their hideout it doesn't look like they can really restrain at all.
Old 2015-06-04, 01:41   Link #11
Kafriel
Senior Guest

And apparently people can still get hit by shuriken. You know, there's Sasuke blocking homing shuriken and a few pages later he's getting hit by the exact same thing...after all the steel he and Itachi had exchanged back in their fight, you'd expect him to be able to counter this much without taking a step. Oh well.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 01:44   Link #12
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Sakura hit that guy so hard he apparently needs surgery afterwards. Even though Sakura got taken to their hideout it doesn't look like they can really restrain at all.
Yeah and who do you think is going to do the surgery? The last page pretty much scream out who.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 01:45   Link #13
fuff

we seriously need itachi back! i bet the real bad guy will appear and kill both shins before sakura can do anything healing wise
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 01:58   Link #14
The One Above God
Kamijou

That was the most boring chapter in this gaiden so far. Oh well, glad to see Sakura actually beating the crap out of someone.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 02:01   Link #15
cyberdemon

Well there goes the anti argument that sasusaku never married lol. I swear kishimoto is making fun of them a little more each week.
Old 2015-06-04, 02:03   Link #16
akira77
ゼノギアス

is kishi downgrade naruto and sasuke that much? i mean sasuke could protect sarada with
susanoo from that knives...i guess kurama is right about naruto become patethic=/
akira77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 02:06   Link #17
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
That was the most boring chapter in this gaiden so far. Oh well, glad to see Sakura actually beating the crap out of someone.
i thought this chapter wasnt as great either only a few mentions sasuke protecting sarada and sasusaku interactions but other than that it wasnt too great....
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 02:07   Link #18
The Green One

Having over a decade of relative peace can make anyone a little out of practice, I imagine with Naruto's busy schedule he doesn't have a lot of spare time to devote to training when his family probably gets what little free time he has.

Dunno if Sasuke has an excuse.
Old 2015-06-04, 02:10   Link #19
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Oh, I'm glad Sakura got to fight in this.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 02:10   Link #20
schedmaster

It's an okay chapter I suppose. The thing that bugged me the most is Sasuke not using the Rinnegan effectively. Does he really have complete access to the Six Paths Techniques?
schedmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion