AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-09-25, 20:06   Link #721
kurosa

@DyingBreed...?
Quote:
Nice to meet another peruano like My self here.
Hola

Quote:
First let me apologize if it's a bit of a pain to answer, but i was a Reader of Tanaka ,but know mister author have erased 133+ onwards on the webnovel.
Hey, you're right, Bunko delete the last 2 arcs
Southern Countries (Ch. 133-143)
Inmortal King (Ch. 144-157)
But fear not my friend 'cause nothing truly disapppears from internet (Like the anything for my best bro video).

Tanaka The Wizard WN MTL Translated (already, It seems xD)
https://jpmtl.com/books/801
I will backup them just in case

Quote:
Question: 1.) Sophie (maid "Golden shower") x Tanaka ;SPOILER
WN: Sadly they are just in good terms, some hints of her having feelings for him but that's all
LN: I just read LN 'til Vol. 5 so I can't give you much info, but like with other characters Sophia is getting more development and reviews in sites like amazo.jp and some forums says they're more closer but still friends (LN Vol. 10).
Illustrations like this gives me hopes she will be one member of harem.
Spoiler:

Quote:
2.) Southern countries what happen with Verónica she become undead i remember... and his Yandere maid.
Hmmm IIRC She was becoming an undead but never fully transformed.
Inmortal King offers Veronica to become the new Inmortal King but she declines, so Tanaka and company attack him but they can't win, so while he is corrupting the surroundings, they escape.
As they can't defeat him, they try to prevent his awakening, so with Time-Space Magic, they time travel multiple times but they keep failling so they decide if they an't avoid his awakening nor defeat him, the only way is to send him to the future.
They fight him and bait him to a trap, but as Inmortal King try to attack (Edita? Veronica? IDR) anyway Tanaka use his Stone Wall to trap Inmortal King with him, both being sent to future (1,000 years).
Tanaka tags along with Future Demon King to fight Inmortal King, but they can't win.
Tanaka's team arrives (yes, they time travel too) and send Inmortal King another 1,000 years to the future.
When they travel back to their own time, Loligon (or Tanaka?) realizes they create a time paradox.
And that's it, serie end after a couple of chapters so we don't know that the time paradox will cause.
IDR what happened to maid but I think she became an undead due to Veronica's curse.

Quote:
3.) What happen with the sadist Loli Big tits and Demon she become new part of the endgame harem.
Sadly Tanaka is a wizard so no sex for him, 0 couples.
IIRC their are part of Tanaka's team to defeat Inmortal King.
IDR if they also went to council but anyway they don't do nothing special as it was the last 2 chapters :C

Quote:
4.) The backstaber dark elf is forgotten?.
She appears for last time in Martial Arts Tournament getting defeated the almighty Chocololi after that she doesn't appear anymore.
And with that ass I also would forgive her anything xD

Quote:
Thanks for any answer and excuse me ir it's hard to understand little tipsy maracuyá sour and damn celphone keyboard. Thanks brother.
Jajajajaj no problem vieja, yo ando comiendo mi pollito a la brasa con su Inka.

Chao

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-09-25 at 20:49. Reason: Info + details + Links
kurosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-01, 11:29   Link #722
animefan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosa View Post
@DyingBreed...?

Hola

Hey, you're right, Bunko delete the last 2 arcs
Southern Countries (Ch. 133-143)
Inmortal King (Ch. 144-157)
But fear not my friend 'cause nothing truly disapppears from internet (Like the anything for my best bro video).

Tanaka The Wizard WN MTL Translated (already, It seems xD)
https://jpmtl.com/books/801
I will backup them just in case

WN: Sadly they are just in good terms, some hints of her having feelings for him but that's all
LN: I just read LN 'til Vol. 5 so I can't give you much info, but like with other characters Sophia is getting more development and reviews in sites like amazo.jp and some forums says they're more closer but still friends (LN Vol. 10).
Illustrations like this gives me hopes she will be one member of harem.
Spoiler:

Hmmm IIRC She was becoming an undead but never fully transformed.
Inmortal King offers Veronica to become the new Inmortal King but she declines, so Tanaka and company attack him but they can't win, so while he is corrupting the surroundings, they escape.
As they can't defeat him, they try to prevent his awakening, so with Time-Space Magic, they time travel multiple times but they keep failling so they decide if they an't avoid his awakening nor defeat him, the only way is to send him to the future.
They fight him and bait him to a trap, but as Inmortal King try to attack (Edita? Veronica? IDR) anyway Tanaka use his Stone Wall to trap Inmortal King with him, both being sent to future (1,000 years).
Tanaka tags along with Future Demon King to fight Inmortal King, but they can't win.
Tanaka's team arrives (yes, they time travel too) and send Inmortal King another 1,000 years to the future.
When they travel back to their own time, Loligon (or Tanaka?) realizes they create a time paradox.
And that's it, serie end after a couple of chapters so we don't know that the time paradox will cause.
IDR what happened to maid but I think she became an undead due to Veronica's curse.

Sadly Tanaka is a wizard so no sex for him, 0 couples.
IIRC their are part of Tanaka's team to defeat Inmortal King.
IDR if they also went to council but anyway they don't do nothing special as it was the last 2 chapters :C

She appears for last time in Martial Arts Tournament getting defeated the almighty Chocololi after that she doesn't appear anymore.
And with that ass I also would forgive her anything xD

Jajajajaj no problem vieja, yo ando comiendo mi pollito a la brasa con su Inka.

Chao
Can you tell me how many girls are in the harem and who they are?
animefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-04, 14:10   Link #723
meshiyori muneo

@animefan1
With regards to the Web Novel, Tanaka doesn't stick with anyone.
With regards to the Light Novel, he may stick with the typical. Christina, Rocoroco, Edita, and maybe Ester.
meshiyori muneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-04, 17:42   Link #724
animefan1

Let me rephrase the question:
Which girls have feelings for Tanaka?
animefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-04, 19:52   Link #725
SirCopert

It seems that in the manga the author has put Estelle's confession etc. I wonder why he wanted to reverse the scenes...
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-05, 18:26   Link #726
meshiyori muneo

@animefan1
With regard to the Web Novel, there are 4 girls who feel something, which can be said is genuine towards Tanaka.
I'm mentioning them in a descending way, as far as feelings are concerned:
Ester:
This is perhaps the best known to all fans.
Certainly, although initially her feelings were purely carnal, over time they grew stronger.
Edita:
At first, she felt more appreciative than the typical feeling of love. It evolved over time.
Christina:
She felt more rivalry than love. Over time his feelings were intensified.
Rocoroco:
She is a little bit special.
At the beginning I used it as an emotional support. And as is obvious, over time his feelings evolved.
With regard to the Light Novel, it can be said that it is basically the same.
The only difference that could exist between the two is that the Tanaka from the Light Novel CAN stay with one of the girls. Or it may be a harem ending (as an apology for what he did on the Web Novel).
That would be basically it.
If you want to know more, you can read the comments from here.

Last edited by meshiyori muneo; 2021-04-01 at 21:09.
meshiyori muneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-06, 22:23   Link #727
kurosa

There’s no mistaking this feeling. I’m hungover.
I used my recovery magic to quickly relieve my of these symptoms.
Now that my body had recovered, I lifted my body off the bed causing the sheets to slide down.
That’s when I suddenly noticed something.
“….”
A woman is sleeping next to me.
More importantly, she is naked.

Tanaka mai boi

Fuckin' extra chapter made my day xD
Old 2021-01-03, 23:03   Link #728
regisnex

Quote:
Now that my body had recovered, I lifted my body off the bed causing the sheets to slide down.
“….”

Tanaka mai boi

Nice, spoil me please
regisnex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-04, 21:08   Link #729
Disdanny
Izanagi

Quote:
“….”

Tanaka mai boi

Did our boy finally lose his V card? and who is a babe? I am excited to read what you gotta say bro lol.
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-05, 14:17   Link #730
kurosa

To present and celebrate Tanaka has oficially joined his faction, Richard ask Tanaka to travel with him to Kalis in his carriage. While traveling they check into an inn, Tanaka want to enjoy himself so he went to a bar where he ends having a bar fight, after the other guy run away, the people who saw everything, ask Tanaka to join them with a few drinks. The next morning, Tanaka awakes to find he have no memory of the previous night. Tanaka don'y know where he is and a woman is in the bed with him. As he see the naked woman at his side, her husband knocks the door and enters the room, just to find Tanaka and his wife naked in bed.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Vol. 5 Ch. 5 Extra: Hangover
https://rhextranslations.com/atelier...r-5-part-1-ch/

Tanaka mai boi

Last edited by kurosa; 2021-01-05 at 14:44.
Old 2021-01-05, 20:39   Link #731
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

It's clearly a trap to scam money of him.
Old 2021-01-06, 01:48   Link #732
kurosa

Tanaka has obviously transform in the legendary Super Fat Bastard and now he will cuck the whole world.

Old 2021-01-08, 12:40   Link #733
sasabit

i hope he ends up with Ester. Would be great development for Tanaka to not being obsessed with the girl being a virgin. edita is the boring weeb fantasy option, 1000 year old elf pure virgin that makes up most otakus fantasies. Christina is really interesting option too lol from crazy Yuri girl to loving Tanaka?
my favorite girl was always Ester though, she should be the winner

Last edited by sasabit; 2021-09-07 at 17:38. Reason: mistyped esther instead of edita
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-08, 23:37   Link #734
kurosa

Pretty sure we will get a Harem ending, not that it bothers me as long as author make it good.

The character with best development is Sophia(Maid) and Esther is open to 3some specially with Sophia to whom see as her friend.

Chocololi won't really care if Tanaka have more than 1 wife.
Logigon will probably react like when Chocololi appeared, so if Tanaka manages it well (Sweet talk his way) she would accept.

Edita with except of Loligon and maybe and I mean maybe Chocololi don't think will accept an harem.

Old 2021-01-10, 22:53   Link #735
Disdanny
Izanagi

Quote:
Pretty sure we will get a Harem ending, not that it bothers me as long as author make it good.

The character with best development is Sophia(Maid) and Esther is open to 3some specially with Sophia to whom see as her friend.

Chocololi won't really care if Tanaka have more than 1 wife.
Logigon will probably react like when Chocololi appeared, so if Tanaka manages it well (Sweet talk his way) she would accept.

Edita with except of Loligon and maybe and I mean maybe Chocololi don't think will accept an harem.

LMFAO! Bro the end better not be near! I do want him to get a harem end but meh the Blonde girl Sophia is whatever. The maid did she finally start to like him? About time.
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-11, 20:21   Link #736
kurosa

Pretty sure ending is not near otherwise author would just finished WN first, but then you remember author delete WN last 2 arcs xD
Old 2021-02-04, 18:09   Link #737
kurosa

Damn chapter too much pedo xD

Vol. 5 Extra chapter in a nutshell.

Last edited by kurosa; 2021-02-04 at 18:11. Reason: Image
Old 2021-03-11, 01:32   Link #738
kurosa

Vol. 12 cover released and seems like LN and WN finally go through different paths.

Plot:
Virgin, great delight.

Tanaka, who has been declared war on the Dragon King Lori Lori Kyun, visits through the Great Spirit to draw the Spirit King, one of the kings, to his side in order to counter it .

Tanaka and the editor teacher go through the door like a boss room with a tense look.
Then, a shining ball with a strange anime voice was sitting there.

However, when the spirit king, who was just a ball of light, changed his form to a humanoid, Tanaka's heart changed.

It was exactly the appearance of a naked female kid who could say (not say) "Zako (heart)".

[JP]

Spoiler:

If someone can give us a better translation, it would be appreciated.

Volume will be released 31/03.

Seems like this kid (vol. 11) is the Dragon King (Same tail as Loligon)

Last edited by kurosa; 2021-03-11 at 01:57. Reason: Illustration
Old 2021-03-11, 17:29   Link #739
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

The character on the cover is a boy isn't it?
Old 2021-03-11, 23:27   Link #740
kurosa

Wait what? a third trap? I'm not sure but I don't think so.
Seems like a girl to me but as it says Spirit King maybe you are right.

I'm more interested in the little one behind her/him. Tanaka is always in all the covers IIRC so I wonder if it's Tanaka.

Need spoilers, what the Dragon King wants? To bang with Loligon? Is he a relative? Is Undead King? Tanaka will finally bang someone? Sophia will finally fall for Tanaka? So many questions?!

Tags
harem, snusnu, virgin, wizard