3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-16, 10:56   Link #1041
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
It's been speculated that Mao might've been a descendant of chinese royalty(geass being the power of the king and all).
Does Genghis Khan count as royalty? Cause he had a shitload of offspring and descendents.

Quote:
He may think because of his actions that he does not deserve happiness. Or he could die at the end and that's the end of geass.
What a Bad End. I think he'll die in a more heroic manner (if he dies at all).
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 10:58   Link #1042
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
Does Genghis Khan count as royalty? Cause he had a shitload of offspring and descendents.

What a Bad End. I think he'll die in a more heroic manner (if he dies at all).
Say a heroic sacrifice(for Nunnally's sake) then thats still the end of geass(the power and the show).
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 13:59   Link #1043
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
C.C. said that the "geneaology(bloodline) of geass shall end here" therefore it is an inherited trait. If there's no one who can pass it on that's the end of it.

I said confirmed geass users. Plus do C.C. and V.V. actually give the person a geass or do they unlock the potential. If they could gave it to anyone if Lulu died she could just move on, but as it seems those with the potential don't grow on trees.

Lastly this is no different than what Suzaku did because of what happened with Euphie. Do you really think that if there were women and children OotBk members Suzaku wouldn't have butchered them like all the other ones he met in EP24+25? They both acted out of hatred and were blinded by it. They both believed the world would've been better off(without zero or geass) and were lashing out because of their pain. Both are as bad as each other.

He wants geass gone like Suzaku wants Zero gone. He may exploit Rolo until he's no more use and then make good on his promise to discard him but this is no different than Suzaku making use of Lulu to get a promotion.
Then how about Suzaku? He also have Geass potential. Does he have to die because of this? And he is blood-relative to Kaguya. I guess Kaguya also must die. And Nunally too. And all Britannia royal family. And all their illegal childrens. And everyone, who is related to Mao.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 14:09   Link #1044
Dream_Traveller
Banned

For the record, quite a few members of the OotBK were women- Inoue and others. Though Suzaku was in a state of bestial rage, that didn't stop him from cutting a bloody swathe through their forces.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 14:23   Link #1045
EternalMelody
Panzergeist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
For the record, quite a few members of the OotBK were women- Inoue and others. Though Suzaku was in a state of bestial rage, that didn't stop him from cutting a bloody swathe through their forces.
Kallen is also a woman.
EternalMelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 14:27   Link #1046
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Yes, I'm quite aware, thank you. He would have killed her, too, were it not for Zero's timely intervention.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 14:32   Link #1047
EternalMelody
Panzergeist

http://geass.jp/world_04.html?pid=mecha_20.html
http://geass.jp/world_04.html?pid=mecha_21.html

Galahad and Percival... I wonder when are these gonna show up. Even the new Guren and the new Lancelot haven't shown up yet.
Old 2008-07-16, 14:35   Link #1048
DN24

I don't know why compare Suzaku's rampage with LL's massacre,those women Suzaku was willing and probably killed some was soldiers with guns and KM,those women LL killed was unarmed and was running or begging for their lives,plus Suzaku in his darkest mood still didn't shoot at Ashford-a school with innocent civilians-I'm not sure about LL though
DN24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 15:25   Link #1049
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
I don't know why compare Suzaku's rampage with LL's massacre,those women Suzaku was willing and probably killed some was soldiers with guns and KM,those women LL killed was unarmed and was running or begging for their lives,plus Suzaku in his darkest mood still didn't shoot at Ashford-a school with innocent civilians-I'm not sure about LL though
lulu attacked an enemy stronghold that was commanded by his (considering he kidnaped nanali and cost him the black rebellion) worst enemy
a cult that had already sent two assasins after him
and were actively condacting expirements on children turning them in to weapons (rolo is one such)
no matter how unarmed they were (considering the zigfried being there they could have had other weapons)
you cant really say they were civilians
Old 2008-07-16, 15:36   Link #1050
Dynastya

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
lulu attacked an enemy stronghold that was commanded by his (considering he kidnaped nanali and cost him the black rebellion) worst enemy
and were actively condacting expirements on children turning them in to weapons (rolo is one such)
no matter how unarmed they were (considering the zigfried being there they could have had other weapons)
face it, you're arguing with people who have never read Sun Tzu or Heinlein before. They don't understand the concept of War and only see it as senseless killing and violence.
Dynastya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 16:04   Link #1051
DN24

I don't want to argue about LL's "campaign" against the geass cult anymore, if LL deem it was worth destroying so be it,if he wants to use it for his own gain I doubt anyone here would say he made a stupid decision to let them live..

I just want to point out that Suzaku is nowhere near ruthless as LL even in his darkest mood.
DN24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 16:29   Link #1052
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynastya View Post
face it, you're arguing with people who have never read Sun Tzu or Heinlein before. They don't understand the concept of War and only see it as senseless killing and violence.
Did you just imply that Heinlein and Sun Tzu are comparable?
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 17:21   Link #1053
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
Does BK believe that it is an enemy stronghold? They were told that probably but they never received any resistance or fights. It was the BK killing unarmed people. A stronghold is a heavy fortified fortress. Is it a stronghold in their eyes? No.

Does the BK know about V.V.? No.
Do they think of him as a commander? Do they know his position or title? No. Is he a well known commander? No.
Does the BK know about the two assassins? No.

I agree, they may not be civilians, but does the BK believe that? No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynastya View Post
While, I'm arguing with people that do not watch the same Code Geass anime as me. They have a different version of Code Geass where everything happens according to their imagination.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 17:23   Link #1054
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Soldiers are not made privy to all the details. They don't know better, but their commander does.
Old 2008-07-16, 17:35   Link #1055
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Soldiers are not made privy to all the details. They don't know better, but their commander does.
BKs are not made up of all soldiers. Some of them are civilians who joined the BKs like Kallen. Not all of them are trained to not ask questions and just follow orders. They will question their leader's actions, much like the USA, the public questions the actions of the President.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 17:38   Link #1056
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
well like Heinlein said in starship troopers
its not the soldiers choice werether to fight or not
you leave that to those above who are smarter and who know more then you
a soldiers job is to fight beliveing that those above send him to fight for the right reasons

and for the record
a secret underground base is a secret underground base
i would call that a stronghold
and a zigfried attack is a zigfried attack
i would call that resistance

Quote:
I just want to point out that Suzaku is nowhere near ruthless as LL even in his darkest mood
LL was always the dark one
suzaku was always the one fighting for whats right and against wrongdoers (in his eyes)
the one who belived that the ends must be gaind using the right means and not the wrong ones
and thus his actions this ep (as well as earlier in the season when he tried to use nanali as a weapon against lulu) show him completely forsakeing his ideals in order to achive results
the fact that he is driven by his hate for lulu alone and not based on evidence (all the evidence say lulu is innocent (as in not guilty)doesnt help
its not about whos more ruthless (cant make an omlet without killing some people)

Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 2008-07-16 at 17:52.
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 17:41   Link #1057
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
BKs are not made up of all soldiers. Some of them are civilians who joined the BKs like Kallen. Not all of them are trained to not ask questions and just follow orders. They will question their leader's actions, much like the USA, the public questions the actions of the President.
How they joined does not change what they are. Even real-life soldiers can have doubts. They are not mindless drones. This does not stop them from obeying orders.
Old 2008-07-16, 18:06   Link #1058
EternalMelody
Panzergeist

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
How they joined does not change what they are. Even real-life soldiers can have doubts. They are not mindless drones. This does not stop them from obeying orders.
Seconded. That's why there are deserters and rogue soldiers all over the world.
Old 2008-07-16, 18:39   Link #1059
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, I've never really hated Suzaku this far ( it has been more a matter of disliking his pilosphy and so on), but if he goes THIS far.. Then I'm hating him for real!
Suzaku is a self hating person who wants to be a britania and is pro status quo and thinks he can change things on the inside. People like that don't change things on the inside because they conform to what the inside is and forget about things and get caught up in unimportant issues.
lordblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 18:42   Link #1060
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

I think it was on here someone said that its becoming the opposite that its Britannia changing Suzaku, well his actions and such. Gah 4 more days... it feels like forever lol.

Last edited by Bennyswan; 2008-07-16 at 18:43. Reason: correction lol
Bennyswan is offline   Reply With Quote