AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-03-04, 01:28   Link #1901
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Satashi: gomen! With all the conflicts I saw here, and the fact that I ran out of ideas, I haven't had the time to be present. >_<

Well, at least the stage play is still continuing.

Kha: I only wanted to be nice.
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 01:36   Link #1902
Dr_Tom
Also Known As Tomchan

Location: SoCal!! It's pretty awesome...once you get used to the ridiculous cost of living...
Send a message via MSN to Dr_Tom
@Satashi: If you're not willing to expand on Come Home, perhaps you'd be willing to start another fic based around the same idea? Like I said, I really liked the idea you had going there. The long term physical distance between the two coming to an end and Fate and Nanoha finally able to be together again after so long apart. Just the awkwardness that would be present with having to get to know each other again, get comfortable in each others presence again, after so long would be enough to write at least a decent sized one-shot about I would think. Although if you don't feel up to it I understand.

@Everyone Else: Thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to talking with all of you.
Dr_Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 01:39   Link #1903
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Now wouldn't you be scaring everyone out of our lovely thread instead of inviting them?
The other way never worked well, did it Kha-kun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Kha: I only wanted to be nice.
Reverse psychology works from time to time
Old 2008-03-04, 02:04   Link #1904
AshLikeSnow
potato
*Author

Send a message via AIM to AshLikeSnow
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
By the way I've been lurking around here for a while. I kept meaning to post but I never really got around to it. So um... I'm TSS (because TheShinySword's a pain to type out) I like to write fanfiction primarily about the characters everyone forgets about and... that's about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Tom View Post
Hello everyone! I'm new here...kind of. I've been browsing through this thread for the last few days looking in on the kind of people who write my favorite Nanoha fanfics and just decided to start posting. Not really sure how often you'll see me post but you should be blessed or cursed(however you decide to look at it) with a post by me every once in awhile.

Anyways, I decided to start posting for 2 reasons. One is to possibly get to know the writers of my favorite fan fictions a little better and see how they think. Maybe see how they come up with some of these AU scenarios yet still keep characters believable and true their canon selves.

The other reason much more selfish. I recently read one of Satashi's SNL Digital Shorts called "Come Home." I really, really liked the idea and was wondering if maybe he might want to expand upon that short little story. Maybe give us a glimpse of Fate and/or Nanoha while seperated from the other for so long. Or possibly follow it up and show us true happiness yet awkwardness that would be present after finally reuniting after so long.

Anyway's that's all from me for now, adios until next time.

-Dr_Tom-
Woo ~ New people like me. Yay ! Welcome people, your contributions in discussion and/or stories shall both be appreciated *salutes*

And now, less weirdness from me.. but I just wanted to say that Shiny has nice comedy fics
AshLikeSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 03:40   Link #1905
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Finally, Beauty and the Red-Haired Beast is updated and ready to go. Let the madness show begin!

Note: my brain froze while writing down this chapter.
Old 2008-03-04, 03:42   Link #1906
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Hello everyone! I'm new here...kind of. I've been browsing through this thread for the last few days looking in on the kind of people who write my favorite Nanoha fanfics and just decided to start posting. Not really sure how often you'll see me post but you should be blessed or cursed(however you decide to look at it) with a post by me every once in awhile.

Anyways, I decided to start posting for 2 reasons. One is to possibly get to know the writers of my favorite fan fictions a little better and see how they think. Maybe see how they come up with some of these AU scenarios yet still keep characters believable and true their canon selves.

The other reason much more selfish. I recently read one of Satashi's SNL Digital Shorts called "Come Home." I really, really liked the idea and was wondering if maybe he might want to expand upon that short little story. Maybe give us a glimpse of Fate and/or Nanoha while seperated from the other for so long. Or possibly follow it up and show us true happiness yet awkwardness that would be present after finally reuniting after so long.

Anyway's that's all from me for now, adios until next time.

-Dr_Tom-
Welcome,
Enjoy your stay here and feel yourself free to coment about our work

By the way Satashi, if you continue writting so well, you will gain a Club of Fans!

(Really no,I'm not joking on that part )

Ejem... Today I was calculating how I was going to distribuite the chapters of my fic, and when I over I realize that there going to be 13 chapters! Ah Chihuahua! Just like the first seasons of Nanoha I feel so nostalhic I think I'm going to cry "snif", ejem... I also have alredy choose the titles for the chapters, by the moment it's all I can share:

Chapter 1: The Machine's Assault
Chapter 2: Skyes of Vengance
Chapter 3: City of Demons
Chapter 4: Infiltration
Chapter 5: Nightmare
Chapter 6: Under Alert
Chapter 7: The Long Way Back Home
Chapter 8: The Demon Overlord
Chapter 9: The Four Riders of Apocalypse
Chapter 10: In the Hands of the Death
Chapter 11: Regret
Chapter 12: Vengefull Spirit
Chapter 13: Armageddon

Now it's time to get back to the Table of work. Adios Amigos!!!
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 04:22   Link #1907
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
Yea i didn't mention that before. They are about 20 years old. Old enough to be considered adults yet Nanoha is young enough to be under daddy's care. Their relative age would have been picked up later on based on what i have floating in my head, but telling you now is no big deal.
thank you for the information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Teaser? Me? NEVER!
Spoiler for I'm right here!:
oh that pic is cool
good work angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurianangel View Post
Thank you for the test well-wishes
I had to do this for a study break or explode from the excess stress and pent up drawing-juices
too bad that break turned from 30 minutes to a 90 minute one XD

Spoiler for China dress!:
two awesome pic's at one day *happy*
thx a lot
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 05:03   Link #1908
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Now, this may not count as a fanfic, but it certainly is a fruit of my "imagination" and definitely related to the Nanoha Fanfic thread. And thus i present ...
A new and ... er ... improved ?(How can it be improved if it didn't exist before ?) guideline of the Nanoha FanFiction thread!
Please note that FanFics are written by people in their free time with no personal gain for the writers, therefore the authors owe you nothing. You are not in the position to demand anything, and if your only complaint and reason for posting is a featured pairing you dislike for personal reasons, please don't bother to let us know about it. Constructive criticism is welcomed, self-catering bashing is not. Authors should feel free to write what they desire without feeling pressured by the community. Excessive posts of such nature will be considered harassment and treated accordingly.
Thank you, thank you
Old 2008-03-04, 05:34   Link #1909
AshLikeSnow
potato
*Author

Send a message via AIM to AshLikeSnow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Now, this may not count as a fanfic, but it certainly is a fruit of my "imagination" and definitely related to the Nanoha Fanfic thread. And thus i present ...
A new and ... er ... improved ?(How can it be improved if it didn't exist before ?) guideline of the Nanoha FanFiction thread!
Please note that FanFics are written by people in their free time with no personal gain for the writers, therefore the authors owe you nothing. You are not in the position to demand anything, and if your only complaint and reason for posting is a featured pairing you dislike for personal reasons, please don't bother to let us know about it. Constructive criticism is welcomed, self-catering bashing is not. Authors should feel free to write what they desire without feeling pressured by the community. Excessive posts of such nature will be considered harassment and treated accordingly.
Thank you, thank you
Thanks Skyfall, definitely could have done with it a short while ago lol. Sort of sad really that it had to be spelt out..

At any rate, teaser for next chappy

Spoiler for That Day - Chapter IV:
AshLikeSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 05:37   Link #1910
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Kha, he's doing that so as to keep the Gemini Sisters and Yuricest from the Non-Cadians. I don't entirely agree, yuricest should be shared for all.

Annnd my first foray to Fanfic, the Director's Cut of my first ever OFM fanfic, detailing the "befriending" of Franz Jaeger by Nanoha.

Spoiler for Five minutes to Lose:

This is the Director's cut version of Five Minutes, reedited for a few small things here and there. Hope y'all enjoy it!

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-03-04 at 11:36.
Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 05:52   Link #1911
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Thumbs up

Quote:
Thank you, thank you

Truer words have never been this truer than this. And highlighted statement is FTW.
Old 2008-03-04, 09:36   Link #1912
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Thank you, thank you
And our most respected Mod has spoken!

Many thanks to Skyfall for this new clause in the FanFiction guidelines
Old 2008-03-04, 10:05   Link #1913
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Thank you, thank you
Sasuke Skyfall-sama, phrasing everything with trademark saccharine spine-chills.

But very well done indeed.

I'll read the fics and comment tmr. I'm dying now... Sorry.
Old 2008-03-04, 10:30   Link #1914
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
*head into desk repeatedly*
So hmmm... Not sure when I'll get around to writing. My life is too miserable all the time to ever be in the mood to actually write (that or my brother is always bugging me, trying to see what I'm writing or my mom won't stop bugging me to slave away 24/7).

I'll try and maybe get something up... Either a chapter of something or a oneshot or something by the end of the week but... I'm just not sure.
*hands an apple* You can't be sad with an apple in your hand

Cheer up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
I just read Landscaper!Fate and while it is made of sheer awesome, I noticed one little thing that bugged my nitpicky mind.

So Fate is a vertical sheet of magma wedged between rock? (among many other things that dike could also mean, none of which are what you mean. That word is spelled with a y.) Not that it matters but the image I got made me giggle enough to point it out.

By the way I've been lurking around here for a while. I kept meaning to post but I never really got around to it. So um... I'm TSS (because TheShinySword's a pain to type out) I like to write fanfiction primarily about the characters everyone forgets about and... that's about it.
Welcome to the FF thread. Hope you'll enjoy your stay. New people are always welcome here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurianangel View Post
Thank you for the test well-wishes
I had to do this for a study break or explode from the excess stress and pent up drawing-juices
too bad that break turned from 30 minutes to a 90 minute one XD

Spoiler for China dress!:
I can't really think of what you have just won.

Internet, world or my mind? Maybe all in one package?

Chinadress-Fate really blew my mind

Quote:
BONUS!
Spoiler for a quick teaser for the latest Sataurial production (NSFW!):
Oh my

I'm definetly looking forward to this one.

Quote:
*Repeat welcoming speech*

Fics of tastes and kinds are welcome here as long as they are in Nanohaverse. Do post them if you decide to write some.

Quote:
I think I'll be saying first to this even that I have no idea if I have kept them canon enough and I haven't even dragged the forwards to the story But by the time that happens, (A week or so) this small post will be lost in the hurling pages.

The AU I'm writing now is, like I already told, a result of my rambling mind. Every second, it processed it over and over, creating swarms of scenarios, characters and approx 400k word story. (Yes I have about every bit already created waiting for writing. I'm going to start the second part once I get some more feedback.)

The reason I started to write was to stop that processing. It's very, and I mean VERY, distracting. It's harming my school process and thus I decided to write it all down so my brain didn't have a reason to continue it. (Yes, I talk like my brain was a different entity )

I just let my fingers flow and that's the text it came out with. I, myself, have very little to do with it; it's all done by that small part of my brains that's not under my control. (Strange, eh?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Ah, newcomers. Welcome to this thread. Have fun writing stuffs and remember to be yourself in everything.

A warning though: by no any circumstances shall anyone of you venture into the Outer Cadia, lest you want to face the wrath of the Outer Cadians.

Peace.
No matter how reverse psychology that is, it's not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Edit2:

Yes, the sniplet Angel posted along with Chinadress!Fate (that will appear in 17- Angel is ahead of me now XD) is a cut of our combination doujin, tho it's a teaser so you don't get the full image. XD

so now who's evil?
So, it was a teaser...

I say that Sataurial is 30% evil. The rest is made of that greatness they write and draw

Alright and now for today's scenarios. But first, one very important segment of

Spoiler for A minute in Sam's mind:

Spoiler for Scenarios 25, 26 & 27:

Many words this time as there is a chapter change and it would be a shame to post two very short instead.

Spoiler for Special:
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 11:12   Link #1915
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
@Satashi: If you're not willing to expand on Come Home, perhaps you'd be willing to start another fic based around the same idea? Like I said, I really liked the idea you had going there. The long term physical distance between the two coming to an end and Fate and Nanoha finally able to be together again after so long apart. Just the awkwardness that would be present with having to get to know each other again, get comfortable in each others presence again, after so long would be enough to write at least a decent sized one-shot about I would think. Although if you don't feel up to it I understand.

@Everyone Else: Thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to talking with all of you.
I'll see what I can do. No promises though ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Kha, he's doing that so as to keep the Gemini Sisters and Yuricest from the Non-Cadians. I don't entirely agree, yuricest should be shared for all.

Annnd my first foray to Fanfic, the Director's Cut of my first ever OFM fanfic, detailing the "befriending" of Franz Jaeger by Nanoha.

Spoiler for Five minutes to Lose:

This is the Director's cut version of Five Minutes, reedited for a few small things here and there. Hope y'all enjoy it!
Just glanced through it to see the intensity of OCs and saw one thing that grabbed my attention:

Nanoha moonfire spams :3

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-03-04 at 13:52.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 11:21   Link #1916
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Blah, I'm not feeling too well. Satashi, feel free to go ahead and post a Lyrical Days.

Yuck, I never get sick. Why now? >_<
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 12:01   Link #1917
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post
Chinadress-Fate really blew my mind
QFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post
Alright and now for today's scenarios. But first, one very important segment of

Spoiler for A minute in Sam's mind:

Spoiler for Scenarios 25, 26 & 27:

Many words this time as there is a chapter change and it would be a shame to post two very short instead.

Spoiler for Special:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Gillian; 2008-03-04 at 12:14.
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 12:12   Link #1918
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Thank you, thank you
QFFT!!!
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 13:17   Link #1919
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Blah, I'm not feeling too well. Satashi, feel free to go ahead and post a Lyrical Days.

Yuck, I never get sick. Why now? >_<
Feel better Keroko-chan T_T I think the bug is spreading through the forums >.<

Lyrical days coming soon then. Right now I'm thinking on Angel and mine's doujinshi.

Edit:

Nanoha is about to turn 18 in SbtB. As a plot device, should she start taking topless jobs (remember she signed the contract saying she would do them)? These are all non hentai poses. Meaning professional lingerie modeling, shower supplies, body art, suntanning ads, ect. This does not include fender bunny/car bunny/topless calenders, ect. Tasteful only. I'm asking because I'm thinking of using for plot, not fanservice. So before you vote, please sit and think about your answer. If you're not sure, then don't vote either way please.

Also, all comments are welcome, and I'd really like to hear your ideas on this. This is a big "outside the box" thing and I don't want to turn off my readers.

http://snappoll.com/poll/256150.php

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-03-04 at 16:12.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 16:14   Link #1920
Junkedcat
Floater

*Looks at the thread and notices the new posters*

They’re coming out of the walls... THEY"RE COMING OUT OF THE GOD DAM WALLS!

Well, belated welcome to you all, it seems the rate of new arrives is picking up. But that can be a good thing.

Anyways those of you interested in Landscaper!Fate i've done a little work on it today and i got a teaser.
Spoiler for Start the Grill:
Junkedcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha