AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: Choose your race
Human 14 13.59%
Elf 22 21.36%
Dwarf 1 0.97%
Kemomimi 6 5.83%
Vampire 15 14.56%
Half-Elf 7 6.80%
Half-Dwarf 1 0.97%
Half-Kemomimi 3 2.91%
Half-Vampire 16 15.53%
Non-Humanoid Races 18 17.48%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-03-19, 16:32   Link #2181
Valky
Radioactive

Makoto name came out again, I guess appearance soon. Rather than cyborg it's more like chimera. Clydosus regretted it .. lol

Kiss Matsuri.
Old 2017-03-20, 10:33   Link #2182
Valky
Radioactive

What, the doll isn't complete yet ..

Karasu and Yuipapa ..

You can only bring 3 people, well, technically it is 3 people. The cats, spirit, and a finger aren't people after all. Round table and all the mafia dons gathered.

Clydosus .. what the hell ?
Old 2017-03-20, 10:49   Link #2183
wuhugm
Hentaiga no Rinbukyoku

Send a message via Yahoo to wuhugm
^Where's my Chardonnay?
wuhugm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 10:52   Link #2184
Valky
Radioactive

It's the pre-event meeting of the dons, not the auction itself.
Old 2017-03-20, 12:41   Link #2185
sasuke706

^^^Well, she is making a brand new type of golem basically.
I imagine this is just a setup for Misty actually being notable in fights.
She was going on about how it's easy to carry around as well and all.

I wonder if Raven's gonna be new Yui-mama...
But yeah, Shuuya's a cheater. He's supposed to bring a max of three people—and he does—it's just he also has an elemental in his eye, an apostle finger, two summonable bone knights, and three super cats.

^^The author's already thrown flags of her showing up again, even if not for the auction.
She's been sending messengers to see Remrona and the prince about war stuff, presumably.

I like how Shuuya considers Lesaliza a beauty when the blood elf chapter a ways back was going on about how scary she is and how horrible she is at making not-terrifying expressions.
She also seems to consider herself unattractive due to this going by how she only considers Clydosus capable to seduce Shuuya (which Clydosus herself said she can't because of being aware of her own personality).

I wonder if the Blood Elves are aware Fran spilled the beans to him about the whole spying and attempted assassination thing.
They might just think Fran succeeded in getting close to him in secret when she actually failed spectacularly.

And Adrianne is masked. In a gaudy gold mask at that. What a shame.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2017-03-20 at 12:56.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 13:40   Link #2186
cabman11

God finally the auction about to start
Old 2017-03-20, 14:36   Link #2187
Kaito Yamakage

Hah. Next chapter the attack will happen canceling the auction until next year.
Old 2017-03-20, 17:38   Link #2188
sasuke706

^Unless they change plans, Garro said they plan on doing the attack during the night right after the second segment of the auction, specifically when she's heading back to that inn.
He also plans on probably inviting Shuuya before they try to assassinate Lesaliza.

So now knowing the auction itself is only two segments, the auction won't get cancelled that year, but next year might be a mess to pull off depending on how successful they are.

Going by how Kazane was only mentioning trouble with 'black wings,' the auction itself will probably go off without a hitch. Maybe some implied threats between dark guilds and other big shots and whatnot.
It's just the giant mess that comes after the auction that will be a problem.

Knowing Shuuya's luck, he'll get invited to Lesaliza's room under the pretense of to thank him for saving Qurell.
That Larai lightning mage woman and Leefe cat woman seem to want to attack Shuuya regardless so he'll get wrapped up in it.
Old 2017-03-20, 18:35   Link #2189
Valky
Radioactive

If Adrianne is still alive next year, the auction will be held anyway. She seems to like it.
Old 2017-03-22, 18:36   Link #2190
LifeHowling

What's better: "Vermillion" or "Yaritsukai to, Kuroneko "? Just wondering.
LifeHowling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-23, 07:51   Link #2191
LifeHowling

I read 13 chapters of Vermillion (English).
I read 165 chapters of Yaritsukai to Koroneco (Japanese).

Has stopped. I do not want to read the sequel. That's why I want to know. Will it be better there. And where better. The works are somewhat similar (fantasy, cruelty).

Yaritsukai to Koroneco - I was disappointed this cliche:

He headed the organization. Hired a servant for the house. I wanted to read the story of adventure (I did not want to read another "Overlord" or "Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu".. Similarity with it that began with the 88 chapters, after the fanatical spirit of water). I hoped that here travel to unusual cities and countries, close to Mushishi.

Interesting dangers of the new world. Not interesting endless dialogues between all the new characters. It is not interesting constant veneration.
Old 2017-03-23, 08:03   Link #2192
wuhugm
Hentaiga no Rinbukyoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeHowling View Post
What's better: "Vermillion" or "Yaritsukai to, Kuroneko "? Just wondering.
Different type of story

But overall Vermillion is the better work
Old 2017-03-23, 09:47   Link #2193
LifeHowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
But overall Vermillion is the better work
Of the authors contacted - this author only answered the message.
Old 2017-03-23, 10:02   Link #2194
wuhugm
Hentaiga no Rinbukyoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeHowling View Post
Of the authors contacted - this author only answered the message.
? What do you mean?
You can use japanese if English is not your strong point
日本語を使っても良いよ

Vermillion's story touches readers' heart
Yaritsukai is not at that level yet, just expansive, unemotional world
Old 2017-03-23, 10:17   Link #2195
LifeHowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
? What do you mean?
I do not speak Japanese. I do not speak English. You see how I communicate in this forum. I also try to communicate -> if something interests me. I just often ask for help from other people.

I know a person, an interpreter by profession, he speaks Japanese - he communicates with the authors of jp novel. He explained how to contact them. I got in touch. Answered only one atvor (I wrote to him about the No-Russian name of the Russian heroine). Author clarified this question. There were no more answers from anyone.
Old 2017-03-23, 11:05   Link #2196
wuhugm
Hentaiga no Rinbukyoku

^

I don't think you should interfere with the works when you barely understand the language yo
Old Yesterday, 10:53   Link #2197
Valky
Radioactive

Haven't read Vermillion, and probably will not in anytime soon so can't really make comparison.

New chapter. The introductions of the dons. Adrianne has magic eyes too, apparently.

The kidnapped princess shows up. She ends up as a slave of one of the dons in Pelnate, the cat beastmen one, which Shuuya hates ironically despite Shuuya's liking to cats. She will be sold, probably will ends up as Shuuya's slave, and that cat beastmen is going to die ..

Oh, and the moon allied to elves, blue-san (by giving back the staff), and kazane & co. already .. that was fast ...
Old Yesterday, 11:29   Link #2198
sasuke706

There's only two updates this week... Well, the first one was pretty long so hopefully the second one is too.

Leave it to Shuuya to basically win over most of the eight baldy dark guilds within 5 minutes of talking to them.
Blood Elves have a non-aggression pact and will overlook Polsen and Ange.
Adrianne is apparently a monster (probably literally, like Imoliza) and might be related to a curse/old god like that item shop keeper, since it was going on about how her mask feels sort of cursed. She seems to have a personal interest in Shuuya being 'peculiar'. Their pact seemed to be the most detailed. I hope he ends up using his scouter on her like he was thinking of trying.
The fishmen also got their water staff back and this is going to open up sea trade routes for Moon Remnant.

The Baecala's Hand guild leader showed interest in Yui, and had a weird mix of while-and-purple mana.
Since white mana seems to be a Baecala thing, there's decent odds he has a connection of some sort with the goddess outside of just using her name.
No actual anything with them but forming a pact seems like it'd be easy, or they could continue in the hostile direction since they already used another dark guild to try to get some turf in Pelnate but failed.

Shafa's Thunder leader had some sort of demon detection magic item pointing at Shuuya it looked like.
Though Shuuya also has an artifact from Shafa, so again, it'd probably be very easy to get along.
The Sparrow Tiger leader and the Shafa leader left weak impressions, though.

Mirai's also started more actively hitting on Shuuya. Although I'm pretty sure this is completely out of Adrianne and Kazane telling her to get closer to him.
The ironic part is if she succeeds in getting close to him, he'll just end up NTRing her away from Kazane when she becomes a Lucival (just like how Mirai's father got NTR'd away from Kazane lolol). Though it doesn't seem like that'll be happening anytime soon.

Surprised the princess actually showed up. I thought she was going to be a running joke forever in how Shuuya didn't fall for that cliche.
And that cat guy has no intention of hiding it. He's calling her by name and everything. Probably will outright announce she's a princess at the auction I bet.
Well, that's one problem solved off of the missing princesses list.

The Noctur's Oath was the only one Shuuya seemed like he absolutely won't be getting along with.
I'm hoping he has something to do with Noctur (the demon god of destruction) simply because it'll make him more interesting.
Otherwise he's just a two-bit villain who has influence in Leften, the country of apparently pretty shitty public order.

As predicted, looks like Shuuya will gong to Lesaliza's room after the auction to get wrapped up in the Shadow Wing Brigade assassination.
Old Yesterday, 11:32   Link #2199
wuhugm
Hentaiga no Rinbukyoku

Asking the real question here > Is that Princess a sex slave already?
Old Yesterday, 11:50   Link #2200
Valky
Radioactive

^^Yeah, and Shuuya seems to quite like Lesaliza's appearance .. despite her low self esteem. He chose to talk with her first, granted Adrianne's mask might be a turn off for him too.

Other than her eyes, Yui's sword also got attention. The Baecala guys probably ends up as an enemy. They seems kind of hostile, plus there's no way Yui will joins them if they invite, and there most likely a way to steal ability. Other than Imoliza's way that is.

That Shafa guy has a detector means probably he is hostile to mazoku. Until Shuuya shows the relic he got from Shafa that is.

Well, Kazane is already old .. she should start asking for a grandchild right ..

It is kinda surprising. I thought the princess would be imprisoned somewhere .. We know she will shows up sooner and later since it is basically a standing flag, it just it happens sooner than I expected.

Shuuya gave Blue-san the staff back is also quick .. it's a no brainer decision for him .. sure it'll give him more route to adventure. Probably can get their help to get to the undersea too.

^She's an "item" to sell, probably not.

Tags
ストレスフリー (stress-free), high fantasy, inhuman reincarnation, magic+esp, true adventure, unconventional harem