AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-03-19, 10:19   Link #261
mickbis

I'm planning to add Death Blow 3 to Cordelia this should make her a killing machine more that she already is.....
but still considering the right skill for Yuria b slot
since the unit with important skill are very few in number I can't reckless inherit them out
maybe I should go for a bow breaker to counter bow user
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 07:36   Link #262
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Thank God for Takumi/Effie/dancer/healer with rehabilitate. Takumi can tank Michalis then proceed to shoot him down during player phase with dancer, while Effie tanks the right side. Last lance guy was a pain with his Heavy Spear, which one shot my Effie since she wasn't fully leveled yet. Retried and just had Takumi double hit him with dancer to remove bowbreaker, then kill him on the counter.

Now I just hope the real event lets me do it again to get 2 more shields, otherwise I woke up early for nothing. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 09:23   Link #263
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Now I just hope the real event lets me do it again to get 2 more shields, otherwise I woke up early for nothing. XD
This is my main concern, and it would piss me off quite a bit. Would literally have been for nothing.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 13:52   Link #264
IceHism

I think they won't let you get two more. You can't get more than two of anything that rotates in the special maps.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 16:30   Link #265
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Anyone explain the 'disgusting' meme for me, or point me to the source art? Was playing league and it came up, and I was totally confused why they said it was a Heroes meme but didnt explain it.

Old 2017-03-20, 17:43   Link #266
GDB

It got popularity from the paralogue focused on Ephraim and Eirika. He says it in regards to "rumors" going around of him and his sister being more than siblings.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-22, 01:44   Link #267
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

LOL, I just skip all the text, since this isn't canon.

Honestly when I was a wee lad, I actually rooted for Ephraim/Eirika when I played Eirika, then was disappointed with the ending. It was only later

If they ever remake Holy War,

Now on topic, let's talk Julia. Since mine is a +ATK -HP (52 ATK, 34 HP), this is the findings I get. It's easy to see how other IVs fare by just adding or subtracting 3 or 4, depnding on the IVs.

First value is HP of enemy if Julia attacks, second value is HP of Julia if she gets attacked. Assumes neutral IVs of the enemy unit, with no skills on Julia but default loadout on enemies. Also note the number does not include Naga's special +2 DEF/RES bonus on the defense to make things simple.

Oh yeah, not gonna bother blue dragons since that is her best matchups, and pretty much all Red swords can tank one hit but ORKO her. Red dragons on the other hand...
Spoiler for Match ups vs Red/Green Dragons:
Spoiler for Match ups vs Red mages:
Spoiler for Match-ups vs Blue Melee:
Spoiler for Blue mages:
Spoiler for Green melee:
Spoiler for Green Mages:
Spoiler for Colorless:

So what does all this mean?

Spoiler for Skill A Analyses:

So knowing all this, we can make pair up the skills, starting with IMO the most situational:

Deathblow/Axebreaker - If you have a a +ATK Julia with a SPD or RES bane, this will allow you to ORKO Hector (if its a +ATK Hector you need a +DEF buff), and OHKO neutral Effies with one +ATK buff. Purely a PP build, and especially useful if you don't have any red units in the team, and you have a way to deal with Archers (like say MRobin with Triangle Adept).

Triangle Adept/Bowbreaker - Triangle Adept with one +ATK buff means you OHKO all blues, even +RES Effie, but note you can't slay any Tikis. Green mages can be baited during EP and killed during PP, while Bowbreaker lets you ORKO enemy archers. Just be careful not to tank brave bow, as bowbreaker can't help there. Best used if you have a falchion user in the team to kill Tikis.

Life or Death/Vantage - Best used with a +SPD Julia, as long as she doesn't have -HP or -DEF, as otherwise she will be OHKO by +ATK Takumi or George. L/D does prevent Nino from doubling her barring +SPD Fury Nino or similar builds, so Vantage is chosen because this can sweep teams that are damaged. Best used with Savage Blow and a Dancer/Hone ATK, as it allows you to kill melees/brave bows while giving enough chip damage to sweep enemy range units (as long as they're not Red mages) on EP.

Deathblow/Bowbreaker - The 'safe' build. Ideally with a +ATK Julia so you OHKO the most number of targets. Can't really go wrong with this if you run typical parties.

Old 2017-03-22, 03:05   Link #268
Tenzen12

Good day (or might be when If they got decent natures at least).

Spoiler for 5 roll:

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy