AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-03-19, 10:19   Link #261
mickbis

I'm planning to add Death Blow 3 to Cordelia this should make her a killing machine more that she already is.....
but still considering the right skill for Yuria b slot
since the unit with important skill are very few in number I can't reckless inherit them out
maybe I should go for a bow breaker to counter bow user
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 07:36   Link #262
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Thank God for Takumi/Effie/dancer/healer with rehabilitate. Takumi can tank Michalis then proceed to shoot him down during player phase with dancer, while Effie tanks the right side. Last lance guy was a pain with his Heavy Spear, which one shot my Effie since she wasn't fully leveled yet. Retried and just had Takumi double hit him with dancer to remove bowbreaker, then kill him on the counter.

Now I just hope the real event lets me do it again to get 2 more shields, otherwise I woke up early for nothing. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 09:23   Link #263
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Now I just hope the real event lets me do it again to get 2 more shields, otherwise I woke up early for nothing. XD
This is my main concern, and it would piss me off quite a bit. Would literally have been for nothing.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 13:52   Link #264
IceHism

I think they won't let you get two more. You can't get more than two of anything that rotates in the special maps.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 16:30   Link #265
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Anyone explain the 'disgusting' meme for me, or point me to the source art? Was playing league and it came up, and I was totally confused why they said it was a Heroes meme but didnt explain it.

Old 2017-03-20, 17:43   Link #266
GDB

It got popularity from the paralogue focused on Ephraim and Eirika. He says it in regards to "rumors" going around of him and his sister being more than siblings.
Old 2017-03-22, 01:44   Link #267
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

LOL, I just skip all the text, since this isn't canon.

Honestly when I was a wee lad, I actually rooted for Ephraim/Eirika when I played Eirika, then was disappointed with the ending. It was only later

If they ever remake Holy War,

Now on topic, let's talk Julia. Since mine is a +ATK -HP (52 ATK, 34 HP), this is the findings I get. It's easy to see how other IVs fare by just adding or subtracting 3 or 4, depnding on the IVs.

First value is HP of enemy if Julia attacks, second value is HP of Julia if she gets attacked. Assumes neutral IVs of the enemy unit, with no skills on Julia but default loadout on enemies. Also note the number does not include Naga's special +2 DEF/RES bonus on the defense to make things simple.

Oh yeah, not gonna bother blue dragons since that is her best matchups, and pretty much all Red swords can tank one hit but ORKO her. Red dragons on the other hand...
Spoiler for Match ups vs Red/Green Dragons:
Spoiler for Match ups vs Red mages:
Spoiler for Match-ups vs Blue Melee:
Spoiler for Blue mages:
Spoiler for Green melee:
Spoiler for Green Mages:
Spoiler for Colorless:

So what does all this mean?

Spoiler for Skill A Analyses:

So knowing all this, we can make pair up the skills, starting with IMO the most situational:

Deathblow/Axebreaker - If you have a a +ATK Julia with a SPD or RES bane, this will allow you to ORKO Hector (if its a +ATK Hector you need a +DEF buff), and OHKO neutral Effies with one +ATK buff. Purely a PP build, and especially useful if you don't have any red units in the team, and you have a way to deal with Archers (like say MRobin with Triangle Adept).

Triangle Adept/Bowbreaker - Triangle Adept with one +ATK buff means you OHKO all blues, even +RES Effie, but note you can't slay any Tikis. Green mages can be baited during EP and killed during PP, while Bowbreaker lets you ORKO enemy archers. Just be careful not to tank brave bow, as bowbreaker can't help there. Best used if you have a falchion user in the team to kill Tikis.

Life or Death/Vantage - Best used with a +SPD Julia, as long as she doesn't have -HP or -DEF, as otherwise she will be OHKO by +ATK Takumi or George. L/D does prevent Nino from doubling her barring +SPD Fury Nino or similar builds, so Vantage is chosen because this can sweep teams that are damaged. Best used with Savage Blow and a Dancer/Hone ATK, as it allows you to kill melees/brave bows while giving enough chip damage to sweep enemy range units (as long as they're not Red mages) on EP.

Deathblow/Bowbreaker - The 'safe' build. Ideally with a +ATK Julia so you OHKO the most number of targets. Can't really go wrong with this if you run typical parties.

Old 2017-03-22, 03:05   Link #268
Tenzen12

Good day (or might be when If they got decent natures at least).

Spoiler for 5 roll:
Old 2017-03-24, 08:52   Link #269
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I just realized I pasted over a part of my previous post. Eh...

In any case, so sad Michalis doesn't give us another 2 units. Was gonna drown my sorrows in the new banner until I got a 5*, but I pulled another Minerva on the first batch.

Old 2017-03-24, 09:17   Link #270
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv160
*Graphic Designer

It would be uncredibly unfair for those who couldn't log in time for the "early bird" instance of Michalis' GHB. It isn't like he is in the gacha or anything, so having people with 2 extra copies for a preview that didn't even last 1 day would be silly, even moreso that he is the only unit with Iote Shield right now.
Old 2017-03-24, 09:37   Link #271
GDB

I agree it would be unfair, but then I question what the real point of the sneak peak was. I know there was a stream they were doing and it was during that, but what was the point? Okay, you get him a few days early. And? They pretty much shot themselves in the foot as far as doing any more sneak peaks go, because they barely hit their prize goal as it was. It'd be pretty poor optics to try it again and fail to reach their goal because not enough care enough to waste time and resources.

Should have at least made it so those who did the sneak peak, if they beat the levels again, get an orb or stamina potion or feathers or something the first time. Would have been ridiculously easy to implement too.
Old 2017-03-24, 09:50   Link #272
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv160
*Graphic Designer

The way I see the sneak peak was mostly gauging the response of the user.
It is quite obvious they aren't completely accustomed to the mobage system and business model considering the number of backpedal decisions and sudden stream of orbs after the initial release logins.

So as far as it goes, the only merit for the userbase was to get Michelis earlier ("wasting less time to exp grind him" sort of), while it was mostly a test run for them.
Nothing to lose on both sides at least, so at least it was best not to screw everyone else who couldn't take part of it. But yeah, I'd expect extra stamina potions.
Old 2017-03-26, 01:01   Link #273
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

So, any luck with Training Stratum 10 with all armored units WITHOUT hector? I've been unlucky enough to not pull him (having Julia means I didn't prioritize green orbs), and gotta say it, I'm at my wit's end with Armored. Flyer was easy since I pulled four 5* fliers (one of them being Hinoka allowing them to ORKO most units), while Cavalry was easy to pull off since their superior movement allowed them to pick their fights (helps that blade tomes are a thing, so it was easy even with a team of 4*).

Armored though... Sheena and Draug sucks ass. Draug would suck less ass if I wanted to blow 20k feathers so he gets brave sword+ (and I'm not gonna sacrfice Klein/Effie to give him deathblow), but Sheena is quite possibly the worst Axe user of the game. They're all physical too, so heaven forbid you run into high DEF characters. Beruka in particular is such a joy to face, since Draug's poor ATK means he doesn't scratch her even with WTA, and her flying means she easily get to my Effies.

It was bad enough I spent 2k feathers to get Gwen's Hone Armor onto one of my Effies, but being unable to position such buffs meant it did jack most of the time.

And yeah, Julia. Certain site with a thread recommends Brash Assault + Warding Blow. No, just no. She pretty much one shots the vast majority of blue mages with Deathblow/Life-death, red mages are a wash no matter what you do, which means she only has 'fixable' problems with green mages if you're going anti-magic with her. G Tomebreaker is so much better, disallowing doubling from Nino while ORKO'ing the rest, including the mirror.

Old 2017-03-26, 02:00   Link #274
Tenzen12

I don't have any armoured aside of Hector (well to be completely honest I also has 3* Draug lv.1). Same goes for Fliers.

I think I might be able go with full cavalry team though once I finish making Cecilia worthy of her Mage general title.
Old 2017-03-26, 06:39   Link #275
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
So, any luck with Training Stratum 10 with all armored units WITHOUT hector? I've been unlucky enough to not pull him (having Julia means I didn't prioritize green orbs), and gotta say it, I'm at my wit's end with Armored. Flyer was easy since I pulled four 5* fliers (one of them being Hinoka allowing them to ORKO most units), while Cavalry was easy to pull off since their superior movement allowed them to pick their fights (helps that blade tomes are a thing, so it was easy even with a team of 4*).

Armored though... Sheena and Draug sucks ass. Draug would suck less ass if I wanted to blow 20k feathers so he gets brave sword+ (and I'm not gonna sacrfice Klein/Effie to give him deathblow), but Sheena is quite possibly the worst Axe user of the game. They're all physical too, so heaven forbid you run into high DEF characters. Beruka in particular is such a joy to face, since Draug's poor ATK means he doesn't scratch her even with WTA, and her flying means she easily get to my Effies.

It was bad enough I spent 2k feathers to get Gwen's Hone Armor onto one of my Effies, but being unable to position such buffs meant it did jack most of the time.

And yeah, Julia. Certain site with a thread recommends Brash Assault + Warding Blow. No, just no. She pretty much one shots the vast majority of blue mages with Deathblow/Life-death, red mages are a wash no matter what you do, which means she only has 'fixable' problems with green mages if you're going anti-magic with her. G Tomebreaker is so much better, disallowing doubling from Nino while ORKO'ing the rest, including the mirror.
Why is Sheena bad? because of her low ATK? she has amazing DEF and RES though to kite that first hit from enemy?
Old 2017-03-26, 20:02   Link #276
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

^You mean tank the first hit, as 'kite' means to 'keep at a certain distance away'.

But yeah, Sheena sucks ass because of her low attack, low speed, low mobility, AND bad skills. First three are obvious, but Killer weapons are best used on quick members to take advantage of the lower CDs, while Silver Weapons are better on everyone else (high ATK like Cherche or Ultra SPD like Setsuna makes great use of Brave Weapons). This is compounded with the fact that you can only get Silver Axe from Gunter (I have no other Gunter apart from the one I used for Horse, and no way I'm sacrificing my Hone Horse) while the rest are 5* only heroes.

She essentially has no A skill, since anti-armor weapons are uncommon even in training stratums. Her special is superfluous as she already only takes chip damage against non-red melee, and I don't know if 2k feathers are worth getting Luna on her.

(Moonbow's low CD is wasted since the attack pattern is always 'Enemy-Moonbow-Sheena-Enemy', meaning if both the enemy and Sheena initiates during their respective turns, Sheena only gets one proc of it unless she's always on the defense.)

Since she's the one carrying Fortify Armor, she's also the squishiest member of an all Armor squad. The AI tries to targets those it can damage the most, and even with Draug's Ward Armor, enemy units can chip her to death. Which would be fine if it weren't that she only does chip damage back, and that she can't maneuver out of bad fights. :/

Believe me, I pulled Hawkeye (RIP since Julia needed Deathblow) as my first 5* after my initial Lucina. And while he's a terrible character, at least he does more than just chip damage against enemies, since at least he gets Deathblow. He started to have great difficulty at the upper stratums, but at least he isn't a walking buff bot like Sheena is.

Old 2017-03-26, 21:25   Link #277
IceHism

I'd just give up on the armor emblem quest if you don't have Hector. 1 movement is just that bad. Especially when the only two good armor units are Hector and Effie.

Anyways, I'd suggest inheriting some more reposition/swap/pivot active skills to get around the movement problem. Should make your life easier. Sucks you have to actually invest to do the quest though lol.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-27, 05:37   Link #278
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

New updates for April:
1) Stamina cap increased from 50 to 99
2) Starting positions of units can be shuffled around before the start of the battle
3) 1* to 4* units get more exp from killing lower leveled enemies. The lower their stars the more exp they will get.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-28, 16:00   Link #279
serenade_beta
☆げしげし☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
I'd just give up on the armor emblem quest if you don't have Hector.
I beg to differ
https://i.imgur.com/tlSnDUy.png
https://i.imgur.com/wJ2Xv02.png (Team)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-28, 23:09   Link #280
shadow1296

well the first limited hero summon is announced

funny how this will be the first obtainable xander, since his grand hero battle is in may and this starts thursday

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy