AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-03-20, 16:01   Link #16121
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Where the breasts are huge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Ohhh! That's actually quite plausible! I like it!
Admittedly, I thought of it as a result of Mana being the one who mentioned Mio's name, and therefore made Shido remember Mio saying these words.
__________________
*snuggles self* I feel warm
Anime-Oppai-Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 16:01   Link #16122
Rex19
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime-Oppai-Lover View Post
And there was my mistake, I accidentally thought Kotori was already 14 when the series began, a three year gap does works much better than a two year gap does. Maybe Mio could have said the part about being happy and that she loves Shido in response to learning she was pregnant with Mana?
That's definitely possible. If Shido was three year old when Mio said that I can see those words being used to reassure him that nothing would change even with the birth of Mana.

After all, kids of that age tend to worry that their parents would love the new child more than them.
Rex19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 16:09   Link #16123
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Where the breasts are huge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex19 View Post
That's definitely possible. If Shido was three year old when Mio said that I can see those words being used to reassure him that nothing would change even with the birth of Mana.

After all, kids of that age tend to worry that their parents would love the new child more than them.
Hey, I think I get the part where Mio tells someone her name now. She's not talking to Shido, she's talking to the unborn Mana. Mom's do like talking to the baby before it's born after all.
__________________
*snuggles self* I feel warm

Last edited by Anime-Oppai-Lover; 2017-03-20 at 16:19.
Anime-Oppai-Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 17:31   Link #16124
Fenrisulfr
最強の剣舞姫
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Virginia
Found a blog with full summary but basically

Spoiler for spoilers:
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 17:35   Link #16125
Estzero1
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
Found a blog with full summary but basically

Spoiler for spoilers:
Holy fuck . That's what I would call a mind-raping scenario.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic242962_2.gif

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 17:39   Link #16126
JonasDown!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
Found a blog with full summary but basically

Spoiler for spoilers:
Dude... you're such a tease.
Also, what a slaughter... Not even Steins Gate and Re:Zero now. I guess Ellen got a huge power-up with Marin- ups... I mean, Nibelcone.
JonasDown! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 17:43   Link #16127
The Chaos Entity
Struggling through life..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
Found a blog with full summary but basically

Spoiler for spoilers:
Does this summary clarify the situation with Reine?
The Chaos Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 17:51   Link #16128
Fenrisulfr
最強の剣舞姫
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Virginia
^^ It's annoying having ads pop up every few seconds, using my phone btw, here's the site though.

^ Yes, it says the cliffhanger ends with Reine=Phantom reveal.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 17:52   Link #16129
The Chaos Entity
Struggling through life..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
^^ It's annoying having ads pop up every few seconds, using my phone btw, here's the site though.

^ Yes, it says the cliffhanger ends with Reine=Phantom reveal.
A-ha! Thank you!
The Chaos Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 17:54   Link #16130
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Where the breasts are huge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
^^ It's annoying having ads pop up every few seconds, using my phone btw, here's the site though.

^ Yes, it says the cliffhanger ends with Reine=Phantom reveal.
So does that also mean Reine/Phantom=Mio/First Spirit too, or is that still a bit ambiguous at the moment?
__________________
*snuggles self* I feel warm
Anime-Oppai-Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 17:58   Link #16131
The Chaos Entity
Struggling through life..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime-Oppai-Lover View Post
So does that also mean Reine/Phantom=Mio/First Spirit too, or is that still a bit ambiguous at the moment?
From what I can tell, it's not confirmed 100% (I don't think?) but it's made rather obvious that there has only ever been one entity giving out Sephirah Crystals - Mio.
So it's not stated (yet), but you're meant to read that Reine is Mio, from what I can tell. It'll likely be confirmed next volume.
The Chaos Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 18:13   Link #16132
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Where the breasts are huge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
From what I can tell, it's not confirmed 100% (I don't think?) but it's made rather obvious that there has only ever been one entity giving out Sephirah Crystals - Mio.
So it's not stated (yet), but you're meant to read that Reine is Mio, from what I can tell. It'll likely be confirmed next volume.
I hope they confirm it, because with all the hints that Reine is Shido and Mana's mother, confirming Mio is Reine will finally explain where Mio stands in the Takamiya family.

Speaking of which, has anyone noticed that whenever Shido and Mana's forgotten family is mentioned, it's always ONLY their mother that gets mentioned, IIRC their father has never been brought up at all. Considering Shido and Mana's amnesia, that's doubly weird why he seems like an extra not worth mentioning.
__________________
*snuggles self* I feel warm
Anime-Oppai-Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 18:19   Link #16133
AB079
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
What is the reason behing that illustration with "adult" Kotori and Yoshino at her side?
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 18:20   Link #16134
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
A bit off-topic, but...

Spoiler:
Y Ddraig Goch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 18:22   Link #16135
The Chaos Entity
Struggling through life..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
What is the reason behing that illustration with "adult" Kotori and Yoshino at her side?
Kurumi's third bullet - Gimmel - ages the target. I don't know why she used it on them, though.
The Chaos Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 18:27   Link #16136
Estzero1
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime-Oppai-Lover View Post

Speaking of which, has anyone noticed that whenever Shido and Mana's forgotten family is mentioned, it's always ONLY their mother that gets mentioned, IIRC their father has never been brought up at all. Considering Shido and Mana's amnesia, that's doubly weird why he seems like an extra not worth mentioning.
Well, ther are some theories, but whoever the father is, Westcott probably knows more than we do in the moment. Don't forget what he said back in Vol.7 or S2 EP.10.
So there will be a time where it will matter who the father exactly is.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic242962_2.gif

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 18:31   Link #16137
AB079
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Kurumi's third bullet - Gimmel - ages the target. I don't know why she used it on them, though.
Thanks, that make sense.

On another topic, since this volume ends with Phantom/Reine/Mio reveal, I assume the next one if basically the all-out battle against Wescott plus getting Kurumi.

How many volumes you guys think there are left? My best bet is one or 2 at best after the end of this arc.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 18:33   Link #16138
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Where the breasts are huge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Thanks, that make sense.

On another topic, since this volume ends with Phantom/Reine/Mio reveal, I assume the next one if basically the all-out battle against Wescott plus getting Kurumi.

How many volumes you guys think there are left? My best bet is one or 2 at best after the end of this arc.
I remember hearing a theory that based on the lines showing a scene important to each volume that they represent the lines that connect the Sephirot circles, so that reaches 22 Volumes.
__________________
*snuggles self* I feel warm
Anime-Oppai-Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 18:33   Link #16139
The Chaos Entity
Struggling through life..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Thanks, that make sense.

On another topic, since this volume ends with Phantom/Reine/Mio reveal, I assume the next one if basically the all-out battle against Wescott plus getting Kurumi.

How many volumes you guys think there are left? My best bet is one or 2 at best after the end of this arc.
I maintain my estimate of 22 Volumes by the end, I think.
The Chaos Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 18:37   Link #16140
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Where the breasts are huge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
I maintain my estimate of 22 Volumes by the end, I think.
I wonder who'll appear on the last 6 volumes? Inverse Kurumi's all but confirmed for Volume 17, the remaining 5 could be anything though.

It wouldn't be enough for the remaining Inverse forms though since two wouldn't get to show on them, which is probably the reason why Inverse Yoshino was in the art book.
__________________
*snuggles self* I feel warm
Anime-Oppai-Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, romance, science fiction, shounen, time travel, tragedy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.