AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > KonoMini

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-01, 13:08   Link #21
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
Ehh...can you imagine all the lonely fan boys out there...*shudders*. Of course someone would then come out w/ something for all the lonely fan girls, then the conventions would be scary to go to b/c you're afraid of walking in on someone.
lol, i guess. But you know, if they dare to cosplay anime characters themself and go to conventions, what's to be afraid anymore. ^^
Old 2004-06-01, 14:00   Link #22
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
lol, i guess. But you know, if they dare to cosplay anime characters themself and go to conventions, what's to be afraid anymore. ^^
hmm...good point. It's just that when there are 2 people it's not bad but if it's one person who's doing funny voices for whatever that is made of...I begin to wonder..
I wonder...how much those things weigh and if they're posable? Use Hikari to sit in on your class while you skip. Use Hikari to to sit by that boy you didn't want to go to the movies w/ but had to. Use her to sit by you in a car so that people won't think you're alone. Equip her w/ a baseball bat to scare off trick or treaters or anyone else you don't like. Use her to try on clothes to see how they might look on you. I see tons of possibilities for girls to have her, but only a few for those..uh..."unique" boys.
Old 2004-06-01, 23:34   Link #23
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
hmm...good point. It's just that when there are 2 people it's not bad but if it's one person who's doing funny voices for whatever that is made of...I begin to wonder..
I wonder...how much those things weigh and if they're posable? Use Hikari to sit in on your class while you skip. Use Hikari to to sit by that boy you didn't want to go to the movies w/ but had to. Use her to sit by you in a car so that people won't think you're alone. Equip her w/ a baseball bat to scare off trick or treaters or anyone else you don't like. Use her to try on clothes to see how they might look on you. I see tons of possibilities for girls to have her, but only a few for those..uh..."unique" boys.
Lol those are great ideas, I'm more thinking someone to wake me up in the morning, make breakfast, help me carry groceries from the stores or massage my shoulders.

And do math for me. ^^
Old 2004-06-01, 23:43   Link #24
nephilim
Loves Kaori

get a pokemon secca ^^"
Old 2004-06-01, 23:47   Link #25
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephilim
get a pokemon secca ^^"
LMAO ^^ I choose you, Sumomo.
Old 2004-06-02, 00:32   Link #26
Spiggy
Invisible

Quote:
LMAO ^^ I choose you, Sumomo.
Hehe...I'd probably use my personacom as a video game partner and gamble I'd probably be banned for this one Massages and breakfast....never thought of that one...great idea!! Why stop w/ breakfast...might as well pack the lunches and make dinner. Right now, I wouldn't mind having one to clean my apt since I'm hardly here to do it myself, and when I am...I really don't feel like it.
Old 2004-06-02, 02:00   Link #27
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
if they do that they need to make a Takeru one to sit-in for us guys (if my hair could defy gravity and i were about 40 lbs thinner i'd look like him)
Old 2004-06-02, 06:26   Link #28
TrueKnight

The doll looked "yummy". Right now just have to wait for the Akari doll.
Old 2004-06-03, 00:35   Link #29
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
I've just recently read a magazine about this and i come in this forum and....

Wow...it seems that Hikari Life Sized doll really attract alot of attention but the costs is just too high >.< it'll costs around RM9000+ at my place... sigh...although i can afford it but is just don't worth it... better use the money for cheaper and smaller sizes one...sigh

Hei hei...come on... u all dun need to get so aroused up till dreaming about having she besides u...haha~ i wonder where can i get the smaller scale one? So i can put in my car ^_^

Hope it's out in the market now...

And the psycho that peak at Hikari Undies really makes me angry...where's his pride??? Damn... i gonna place a voodoo curse on him if i've got his face picture, dare he does this kind of thing towards my beloved Hikari....
Old 2004-06-03, 11:57   Link #30
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
maybe in the dream world :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephilim
she's 159. i'm 165. perfect to be my girlfriend if she were a real living being ^^
Old 2004-06-03, 16:44   Link #31
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
And the psycho that peak at Hikari Undies really makes me angry...where's his pride??? Damn... i gonna place a voodoo curse on him if i've got his face picture, dare he does this kind of thing towards my beloved Hikari....
i'm more disturbed at the fact that he's peeking under the skirt of a giant doll
Old 2004-06-03, 17:05   Link #32
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
I wonder if the doll is anatomicly correct.

Cause, hehe I'd love to get me some of that.

er... one of those, I mean.

Yeah.

Thats what I ment.
Old 2004-06-04, 17:07   Link #33
Spiggy
Invisible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
I wonder if the doll is anatomicly correct.

Cause, hehe I'd love to get me some of that.

er... one of those, I mean.

Yeah.

Thats what I ment.
You're one of those "unique" boys I was referring to in an earlier post
Old 2004-06-04, 17:25   Link #34
Yamano667
Banned

yeah ..perv thoughts :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuven
i'm more disturbed at the fact that he's peeking under the skirt of a giant doll
Old 2004-06-04, 19:44   Link #35
nephilim
Loves Kaori

that just shows that their body and mind and perfectly normal
Old 2004-06-04, 23:20   Link #36
Melazoma

Send a message via AIM to Melazoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
The scariest picture on that site would definitely be this:

http://www.gainax.co.jp/anime/konomini/img/nt1210.jpg

And while Hikari and Akari are cute... It's absolutely mad to spend over 1000 bucks just on that. O_O Seriously. With so many people struggling just to get a flat to stay in and stay alive why do they expect enough people (enough to make a turnover at least) to buy that? Honestly... fandom can only go so far... I think O_O
a super-late reply... but that picture has been out there since before the first Konomini airing. It was a giant poster-sized centerfold in an issue of the Newtype(Japanese edition) magazine--imagine people's faces when a reader opens it up
Old 2004-06-05, 11:29   Link #37
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
~_~"

Is really humiliating to peek under girls skirt, no matter it's a real person or a Barbie doll or etc... especially Guys with Manners...

This really reminds me of Mahoro's favourite phrase...wat is it again?? I remembered it goes like this... "Ecchi no ?????..." somehow but i forgot already...sigh... eh?! am i off topic around here?
Old 2004-06-05, 12:22   Link #38
Yamano667
Banned

well they had a doll same height last year and it was worth 2500USD$
cool ehh :P

Quote:
What they gona come up next? I wonder if chobits wasn't that far from imaginary future.
Old 2004-06-05, 16:46   Link #39
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
~_~"

Is really humiliating to peek under girls skirt, no matter it's a real person or a Barbie doll or etc... especially Guys with Manners...

This really reminds me of Mahoro's favourite phrase...wat is it again?? I remembered it goes like this... "Ecchi no ?????..." somehow but i forgot already...sigh... eh?! am i off topic around here?
That reminds me, the company that's making the Hikari doll has a Mahoro one too. It's in one of the links that were posted, forget which one though...
Old 2004-06-06, 00:16   Link #40
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
True, but any male who claimed he has never done it is a liar.

Quote:
"Ecchi nano wa ikenai to omoimasu!~"
Closed Thread