Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-12, 06:48   Link #1061
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
1. Japan doesn't have access to nuclear weapons, being the only country in the world that did have nukes dropped on it in anger afterall. Hence the stigma against nuclear weapons is too great for them to even consider it.

2. While the manga already makes clear the scope of the outbreak, I'll give an example shown in the next episode's preview: You can see Marine One (aka the US president's helicopter) taking off with the White House behind it. Hence the infection is global.
also..... you dont destroy the living among with the undead, will you? even if theres an apocalypse. thats still against human ethics.
Old 2010-07-12, 06:50   Link #1062
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I liked this episode for 4 things:

1. They decided to tone down the fanservice a bit, which means it's actually a bit more in line with the manga. Okay maybe not so much, but they cut down on a lot of the obvious fanservice scenes and integrated them more with the actual scenes to make them less distracting and obstructive. Except Shizuka for obvious reasons. Not like I liked her character anyway.

2. Saeko is made of win and awesome.
1. I personally found the fanservice more distracting than in the first episode, mostly because of the Boi~n sound the nurse's boobs made everytime they bounced. That was just silly.

2. I can only agree with you there. Saeko is pure undistilled awesome <3 . And she's hot. So hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Hirano was bound to be epic because he's voiced by the one and only Noboyuki Hiyama, so i'm please he delivered here in this episode. & i'm sure that's only the beginning.
That and he's based on the eponymous mangaka of Hellsing, so yeah, he was bound to be epic.

Freebies of my favorite parts of the episode:

Old 2010-07-12, 06:54   Link #1063
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Freebies of my favorite parts of the episode:

Best part of the episode.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 07:06   Link #1064
dredmorte

Has anyone seen a non-censured version?
dredmorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 07:08   Link #1065
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredmorte View Post
Has anyone seen a non-censured version?
Give it time, mate.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 07:10   Link #1066
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
question: why didn't the government just nuke the whole city and prevent any further infections?
Spoiler:
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 07:11   Link #1067
Lummie

Quote:
claiming this, thanks
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 07:11   Link #1068
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Oh my .... can i have the pantyshots from previous episode back, double amount if need be, if that means we can get rid of Boin-sensei ? Please ? Please ...? Pretty please ...?

That (and by that i mean Shizuka)... is the worst mood breaker i have seen in a good while. Was it really needed to have her oversized breasts bouncing around with that ludicrous *boing* *boing* sound every time she moved ? I literally faceplanted in to my desk the first time she moved and that boggling sound made it's debut ... i know HoTD is not exactly the most serious show, but come now ... that was excessively silly. So silly that any attempts at serious atmosphere were simply lost on me due to the very presence of her character and her goofy, irritating expression. She is like the very antithesis of a person that would ave survived in such a situation (it seems a small miracle she has made it thus far as it is). Whatever they do with her, i sincerely hope she is kept mostly offscreen (And with any luck kidnapped by zombies *dream*), because it feels like my ability to derive entertainment from this anime is going to be inversely proportional to her screentime. Bleh.

A decent episode otherwise, though i think emotions were portrayed more effectively the last time around. Never the less, the survivors have met up and we are likely going to see a break for it the next time ... good to know their immediate thought was to get a car instead of trying to leg it, because the former is definitely the more reasonable option. Will see how many zombies they attract in the process though, the engine noise should serve as a decent beacon for the zombies. We shall see i guess.
Old 2010-07-12, 07:15   Link #1069
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
1. I personally found the fanservice more distracting than in the first episode, mostly because of the Boi~n sound the nurse's boobs made everytime they bounced. That was just silly.

2. I can only agree with you there. Saeko is pure undistilled awesome <3 . And she's hot. So hot.
Well I did say she's the series' Miss Fanservice, so it's well and good that in terms of obvious fanpandering, most of it is relegated to her. That and I said I never really liked her character, here or in the manga.

And yes, Saeko is teh win.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 07:16   Link #1070
GodOfSpeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-07-12, 07:17   Link #1071
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

The unnecessary sound effects definitely almost got annoying, but thankfully the skirt rip made up for it. Oh, that was sweet.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 07:33   Link #1072
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
That (and by that i mean Shizuka)... is the worst mood breaker i have seen in a good while. Was it really needed to have her oversized breasts bouncing around with that ludicrous *boing* *boing* sound every time she moved ? I literally faceplanted in to my desk the first time she moved and that boggling sound made it's debut ... i know HoTD is not exactly the most serious show, but come now ... that was excessively silly. So silly that any attempts at serious atmosphere were simply lost on me due to the very presence of her character and her goofy, irritating expression. She is like the very antithesis of a person that would ave survived in such a situation (it seems a small miracle she has made it thus far as it is). Whatever they do with her, i sincerely hope she is kept mostly offscreen (And with any luck kidnapped by zombies *dream*), because it feels like my ability to derive entertainment from this anime is going to be inversely proportional to her screentime. Bleh.
No use trying to get rid of boing-boing sensei since she is needed to lessen the tension of the group (with her super air-headed powers) and an adult figurehead at times

Right, time to watch this ep, seems like I've waited for a month

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 07:52   Link #1073
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
That and he's based on the eponymous mangaka of Hellsing, so yeah, he was bound to be epic.
Yeah i read up about that last week. Glad i knew before this episode, because it made it all the more awesome.
Old 2010-07-12, 07:58   Link #1074
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Episode 2 was very good. Rei was totally out of character by her massive turn around when compared to episode 1, but Takagi exquisitely more than make up to draw the situation and the circumstances of this crisis. Her highs and lows were an awesome display of the human pshychi and how we are always... always ruled by our fear, the most primal of emotions. I didn't form much of an impression about the sensei though I did pay extra attention to the boing boing sound effect. She is an air head in a zombie show. Can't wait for her to die.

Samurai chick was too creepy. And the fat guy was just way too awesome. Hirano was it? Hope I didn't get his name wrong.

P.S. Great work Klash! Keep it up.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 07:59   Link #1075
Lange Neus
Dikke Vinger

The sound track reminds me of 28 days/28 weeks. That's a good thing, I liked 28 days.
Lange Neus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 08:13   Link #1076
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC!!!!!

SAEKO NEESAMA!!!

Very rarely do I feel this ecstatic about a series but this one certainly pushes that limit. The amount of justice it is doing to the manga is epic and I for one hope that the quality doesn't fall one bit. It's rare to see animation improving on static images of manga but this is doing justice on all the levels. I also have to say that the voice casting are all spot on perfect!

Also, megane Saya = MOEEEEEEEE

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 08:17   Link #1077
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
And the fat guy was just way too awesome. Hirano was it? Hope I didn't get his name wrong.
Yeah Hirano is his name, and from the looks of it, it's one a lot of us won't be forgetting for a long time.
Old 2010-07-12, 08:23   Link #1078
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yeah Hirano is his name, and from the looks of it, it's one a lot of us won't be forgetting for a long time.
He has already demonstrated all the characteristic of someone who deserves his own harem. I think Takagi is all but wrapped up for him. I had a huge grin on my face as he improvised on that butt to stabilize the nail gun.

monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 08:30   Link #1079
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I think Shizuka smashed my monitor while she was running by.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 08:31   Link #1080
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Kitamura Eri as Saeko is epic on every level.
Kitamaru Eri voices Saya though.

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse