AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-05-27, 10:23   Link #41
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I am pretty sure apocrypha and extra exist in different continuity from main fate (and from each other) how the hell did Narita managed connect them together?!

Anyway what is relations between fake gw and "true" servants? And how the hell could archer make Gil run for his money? And what crazy and extravagant characters we can expect?
Spoiler for Spoiler:

As for True Archer, I don't know about him but everyone says his identity is could be Gilgamesh's arch enemies, families, masters or others. Here the picture if anyone curious to know what he looks like:

Spoiler for True Archer:
Old 2015-05-27, 13:46   Link #42
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

That outfit doesn't look like it'd help with archery or marksmanship.
Old 2015-05-27, 16:18   Link #43
Tenzen12

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayim View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:

As for True Archer, I don't know about him but everyone says his identity is could be Gilgamesh's arch enemies, families, masters or others. Here the picture if anyone curious to know what he looks like:

Spoiler for True Archer:
Ok, if you allow me one last question (for now), or more likely rephrase my previous one:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-05-27, 23:35   Link #44
Nayim

Quote:
Ok, if you allow me one last question (for now), or more likely rephrase my previous one:
Spoiler:
I haven't read it yet, but I heard the spoiler mentions:

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2015-05-28, 01:25   Link #45
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:

Spoiler for True Archer:
I can't be the only one who looks at that pic and immediately starts thinking hoping Heracles...

Don't know what's up with the cloth covering his face, though... And that particularly shaped scar on his chest has to have some meaning...
Old 2015-05-28, 08:11   Link #46
Tenzen12

'I too thought about Heracles (though I doubt it's him). As berserker he make king if heroes piss his golden pants, and as archer he would be in his best form. Anyway no metter who he is he is already my favorite "true" servant.

Quote:
I haven't read it yet, but I heard the spoiler mentions:

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Thanks for interesting spoilers.
Old 2015-05-30, 04:40   Link #47
Tenzen12

Sorry for doublepost, but I am around 90% percent sure I know true Archer identity. It's Nimrod, "First heroic warrior on earth", "Mighty hunter before the Lord", founder of Uruk and builder of Tower of Babel (which is obviously Gils storehouse)

Also according the Arabic work Kitab all Magall Nimrod saw in the sky piece of black cloth and a crown and asked certain weaver.to make copy if it and weared it afterward.

I belive there Is no way it's not him.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2015-05-30 at 06:54.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 11:04   Link #48
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Then work out True Rider's identity as TR is pretty interested in True Archer.
Spoiler for True Rider's first appearance:
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 12:21   Link #49
Shyni

This is getting so crazy.
Shyni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 22:02   Link #50
Nayim

Btw, all fake servants identity has been revealed even though there are no official word about them but the story already reveals their identity:

Spoiler for Fake servants:

Spoiler for True servants:

Last edited by Nayim; 2015-06-01 at 22:37.
Nayim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 22:41   Link #51
Tenzen12

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Then work out True Rider's identity as TR is pretty interested in True Archer.
Spoiler for True Rider's first appearance:
Either genderbended Jacob or Esau (especially Jakob is strong enough to "wrestle God), though it was Esau who had feud with Nimrod anyway both of them had samecloth as Nimrod at some point

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2015-06-02 at 07:30.
Old 2015-06-02, 00:01   Link #52
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Either genderbended Jacob or Esau (especially Jakob is strong enough to "wrestle God), though it was Esau who had feud with Nimrod anyway both of them had samecloth as Nimrod at some ppoint
While I can certainly see Nimrod as an Archer (or even a Saber), why would Jacob or Esau, genderbent or not, be a Rider?

Honestly, while there are potential allusions, I'm not sold on True Archer being Nimrod in the first place. Though I would not at all be surprised to find that both he and True Rider are figures from the Bible. It would certainly explain them being stronger than Gilgamesh, given America's Judeo-Christian heritage.

(For those who don't know, the fame—or infamy—of the Heroic Spirit in the location of the Grail War has an effect on how powerful they are. This was why the Yggdmillennias chose Transylvania as the site for the rogue HGW in Fate/Apocrypha, since they knew they would be summoning Vlad III, "The Impaler".)

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2015-06-02 at 00:24.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 00:16   Link #53
Shyni

Quote:
Btw, all fake servants identity has been revealed even though there are no official word about them but the story already reveals their identity:

Spoiler for Fake servants:

Spoiler for Fake Rider:
Shyni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 00:24   Link #54
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyni View Post
Spoiler for Fake Rider:
Six of one...
Old 2015-06-02, 01:07   Link #55
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyni View Post
Spoiler for Fake Rider:
Spoiler for Fake Rider:
Old 2015-06-02, 07:59   Link #56
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
While I can certainly see Nimrod as an Archer (or even a Saber), why would Jacob or Esau, genderbent or not, be a Rider?

Honestly, while there are potential allusions, I'm not sold on True Archer being Nimrod in the first place. Though I would not at all be surprised to find that both he and True Rider are figures from the Bible. It would certainly explain them being stronger than Gilgamesh, given America's Judeo-Christian heritage.

(For those who don't know, the fame—or infamy—of the Heroic Spirit in the location of the Grail War has an effect on how powerful they are. This was why the Yggdmillennias chose Transylvania as the site for the rogue HGW in Fate/Apocrypha, since they knew they would be summoning Vlad III, "The Impaler".)
Did you know that Esau was associated with both fourth (Red) rider of apocalypse and origin of Herculean legend? I didn't until now lol. Well he is. He also is Guy who was obsessed with defeating Nimrod and attacked him (and killed) without any introduction or challenge to get fame, personality fits and if Esau happened to be girl it would explain nicely why younger Jacob got right of firstborn son...

So yeah after further research I am conviced it's Esau.

That said, I don't think territory boost stats work that way.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2015-06-02 at 08:18.
Old 2015-06-02, 09:34   Link #57
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Fake Rider is Pestilence. Diseases can ride on water, wind, animals and people. It's a vague thing but that's what made him into the Rider class. Also, it's a very bizarre Servant that hardly even qualifies as a Heroic Spirit.

It stands to reason that normal Grail War rules won't necessarily apply in here given how the Masters were selected and how weird the Servants are. Given that the Fake Servants already lost the Saber class and that there are a new set of True Servants, that already gives away how different this war is from the HGW in Apocrypha and Stay Night.
Old 2015-06-02, 11:44   Link #58
Tenzen12

Apparently Richard is considered to be last of "fake" servants, instead of first of true ones. Though it's something Faldeus arbitrary shoehorn on him so his people can summon another saber
Old 2015-07-01, 11:19   Link #59
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

A scan from TM Ace 10 of True Archer
Spoiler for pic:

Reposting from BL about contents of volume 3:
Spoiler for SF3:
Old 2015-07-02, 10:11   Link #60
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Reposting from BL about contents of volume 3:
Spoiler for SF3:
I've already been curious as to where in the cosmology of the Nasuverse this series fits, since it is compatible with occurring in the prime Fateverse (well, one of them), some time after 5GW, but this makes me wonder if it has some ties to Tsukihime, as well...