AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-01, 11:16   Link #2481
andy_blah
~Buri Buri!~
*Fansubber

Group: Kureyon Alliance
Positions: J->E Translator(s); Translation Checker(s); Quality Checker; AFX Typesetter; Distribution; RAW provider(s); Capper (for things that aren't available on DVD); Timer and Encoder
Projects: Kureyon Shin-Chan (action movies, not the episodes); YAT Anshin! Uchu Ryoko (series 1 and 2); NG Knight Lamune & 40 (plus DX and EX)
Contact: IRC Channel(if I'm not there, just use the other contacts); (WLM or e-mail); PM here
Website: http://kureyonalliance.sunshineteam.org (currently down)

Underlined - Needed by all 3 projects
Bold - Urgent need for the Kureyon Shin-Chan project
Old 2009-06-01, 18:15   Link #2482
KOTO
useless user

Group: Thoranime.
Positions: translator (this one necessary) and timer, and... stuff (except encoder) for tenchi ova Blu-rays (Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari) (and possibly other movies and ovas in the future).
Contact in irc channel (like Omegaphil, he seems idle).
Old 2009-06-02, 10:53   Link #2483
Zergrinch
Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Zergrinch Send a message via Yahoo to Zergrinch
I figure enough time has passed since my last post in this thread (February), so here goes.

Group: CMBT (Cooking Master Boy Transcriptions) Project
Project: Chuuka Ichiban / Cooking Master Boy (naturally!)
Positions: Timers, Transcribers
Optional Positions: Quality Control

We (well, mostly "I" but "we" sounds better ) are looking for people who can time and/or transcribe in Aegisub (preferably both, actually). We're not actually translating from Japanese, but are using AXN Asia's translation as a base to build upon, hence the use of the term "transcription" in the name.

No prior experience is necessary, and we'll be glad to show you the ropes, if you haven't done this before. Although we am adhering to a release schedule of 1 2 weeks for every episode, this is based on my personal pace. So, there's no hard deadline in place, and you can take your time.

If you would like to try, please visit our website at http://chuuka.jetsam.org and introduce yourself in the very quiet forums over there!
Old 2009-06-02, 14:53   Link #2484
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

group: freelancefansubs
contact: pm me here or on irc: channel = #flf, network = irc.rizon.net, nick = getfresh
positions: translator, translation checker
projects: we do stuff that gets passed over or redo series that were done poorly (translation so bad that it is way off, bad timing, 3rd grade level editing.)

peace,
getfresh
Old 2009-06-02, 17:05   Link #2485
jfs
Aegisub dev

I'd like some help with timing a load of songs for karaoke, for a small-ish con being held this month in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Needless to say, this would not be paid work. (I am not getting paid either.)

Karaoke-timers of any skill level can apply, I can also give some (limited) lessons. (Think of it as an opportunity to train yourself.)
If you apply, you do not have to produce any specific number of songs, you pick how much you want to do yourself. My only requirement is that if you agree to do a song, you will also complete it.

If you're interested please PM me here on the forum or catch me on IRC, I'm jfs on Rizon.

Update with more info: It will mainly be full-length songs, ie. between 3 and 5 minutes each. The con opens on the 19th, meaning there's a little more than two weeks until things need to be done. In case you want to be credited I can mention your name on the printed song listings.

Aegisub developer [ Forum | Manual | Feature requests | Bug reports | IRC ]
Don't ask for: More VSFilter changes (I won't), karaoke effects, help in PM's

Last edited by jfs; 2009-06-02 at 17:48. Reason: Added some more info
Old 2009-06-02, 18:15   Link #2486
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Translators Japanese to English( needed for summer Project or any other project we will be doing)
Being able to translate our projects from Japanese to English
Experience Required: No experience is required, but you must know the Japanese and English language well enough to translate.

Translation Checkers( needed for summer Project or any other project we will be doing)
Experience Required: Must be good at Japanese to spot our errors that might be left behind from the other translators.
Note: This only requires you to do a check over the translation, not to do a full translation.

Karaoke SFX
Designing the text effects for the Opening/Closing songs of our projects.
Experience Required: Experience is a must

Typesetter AFX(Need!)
Experience Required: Experience is a must

Group: Genjo-subs
IRC: #Genjo-subs@irc.rizon.net and/or #Genjo-recruits@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: bhasonson@yahoo.com
Old 2009-06-02, 20:09   Link #2487
solsticesubs
asd

Group: Solstice
Project: Tears to Tiara

Position: Raw Capper (with CCs)
What's important to us is the CCs. We really need it.

IRC: #Solstice@irc.rizon.net
Talk to any of the ops and they will ask you stuff.

Email: Solsticesubs@gmail.com

Last edited by solsticesubs; 2009-06-03 at 06:34.
Old 2009-06-03, 00:33   Link #2488
Deer-chan

Translator needed for Kotobuki Scalations

Kotobuki Scanlations is starting work on the series The Fashion Boy is Cool (Oshare Kozou wa Hanamaru), and needs a translator. This project will be starting up within a couple weeks. I will be doing the scanning and editing. If you are a strong speaker of Japanese, consider helping translate this romantic shoujo 10-volume series. You can help work on as many or few volumes as you choose. This is a non-profit for-fun group project. If this sounds like something that would interest you, send a message my way.
Old 2009-06-03, 07:52   Link #2489
yuri<3

So, anyone looking for an AFX typesetter?
I've got experience and i can show you samples of my work if you request them.
I'm not a fast typesetter but i'm not slow either. I will usually provide the typesetting within 24 hours. I'm looking for a group that has exactly the same speed, not releasing within 6 hours and not waiting longer than a week for a release.

Of course, i can do .ass typesetting as well...

Drop me a pm if you're interested.
Old 2009-06-05, 16:49   Link #2490
Red_Alchemist

Exclamation

Group: Jade-Fansubs
Position: Translation Checker

Our group is cursed. Two of our TLCs are AWOL, and the other's currently looking for a lawyer. We need a TLC for Jigoku Sensei Nube, Aoi Hana, and an undecided third series. All other positions for these three shows are filled, as were the positions for the two shows that we just dropped, and the only position that we need filled is TLC. Long story short, we need TLCs.
If you're available and interested, please PM me, email me, message me on rizon (nick: Red_Alchemist), or join our recruitment channel.
Old 2009-06-07, 11:22   Link #2491
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Group: DATS
Project: Bakegyamon
Position: Karaoke Artist

We're starting on the epic shounen show Bakegyamon that we've been slowly working towards for probably well over a year, and we now have the available translating staff, and need someone to please gift us with some nice looking karaokes.

The opening is "Moebius" by Janne Da Arc.

The ending is "From Bakegyamon" by Kaori Fukuhara.

Both are nice songs, which is why I don't want to ruin them with my own ugly kfxes.

This is open to be a freelance position, or if you'd be interested in sticking with the team and doing some more (we've got a few other projects that could possibly use karaokes) then pop into #dats on Rizon and talk to anyone with & or ~, or send me an e-mail at jkaizer@gmail.com

^^

PS: I will ask for examples of your work. I can do a {\t($start,$mid,\fscx150\fscy150)\t($mid,$end,\fsc x100\fscy100)} myself - I'm looking for something a bit more involved.
Old 2009-06-08, 01:52   Link #2492
Enigma Collective
*Fansubber

All positions have been filled.

Last edited by Enigma Collective; 2009-07-13 at 03:52.
Old 2009-06-08, 12:59   Link #2493
Prons
Disabled By Request

Shin-Getter is looking for a few things. We're always looking for new translators to work on 1970s or 1980s classic mecha anime. All you need to do is translate at least one episode a month. We're a group that's been around for over 4 years and have two completed projects.

Even though it's not anime, we're looking for raws of the "Cutey Honey Flash" manga. We have translations for all four books, but we have been unable to find raws so far. It's four volumes, and I can provide the ISBN numbers if needed
Old 2009-06-08, 13:19   Link #2494
Cloudex

Hello people, I am hoping to make a new fansub group. Our goal is to sub ongoing animes that are taking forever to get subbed. The position needed most is a translator. So if you know japanese and would like to translate for us please contact me.

Position(s): Jap to Eng Translator, Timer, Encoder, Editor
Group: Anime Zone
Project(s): Sengoku Basara, Valkyria Chronicles and some new anime that are to come this summer.
IRC Channel: #anizone@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Cloudex99
E-Mail: cloudexia@gmail.com
Old 2009-06-09, 00:01   Link #2495
Meltingice
Klipsch

Group: Nuke Fansubs
Positions Open: Encoder, Timer
Project: Seitokai no Ichizon
IRC Channel: #Nuke@irc.rizon.net and/or #Nuke-Recruit@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: NukeFansubs@gmail.com

Contact me if interested.
Old 2009-06-09, 00:19   Link #2496
Kristen
*Author

Hi! I'm an encoder looking for a group doing Umi Monogatari. I would wish to encode off transport streams with no group imposed restrictions on file size. I can do h.264 and/or XviD encodes, HD and/or SD, hard and/or softsubbed. My computer allows me to encode it to 720p h.264 within 10 hours after receiving the transport stream for a bad source, 5 hours for a good one. Please either PM me here or /msg Kristen Hi! on irc.rizon.net if interested.

Thanks!
Old 2009-06-10, 01:14   Link #2497
ASR1FanSubs
Feeling Big in Your Chair

Send a message via ICQ to ASR1FanSubs
Group: ASR:Kurou
Position(s): Japanese > English Translator

Visit us at http://asrkurou.com/blog/

#ASR1 at rizon

Summer Projects: Utawarerumono OVA, Clannad OVA , Spice and Wolf II,Umi Monogatari
We need a TL for Umi Monogatari!
Old 2009-06-10, 17:27   Link #2498
Mio
TL;DR
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Mio
AFX/ASS typesetter, Karakoke, Editor, and QC offering help on Spice and Wolf 2, Umineko no Naku Koro ni and possibly Umi Monogatari (not particularly interested in it all that much but better than other shows for now)

PM me on Alicia at Rizon or send me an email to nayuki at staticsubs dot org.
Old 2009-06-10, 18:23   Link #2499
Waylonzzz
Dango

Send a message via ICQ to Waylonzzz Send a message via AIM to Waylonzzz Send a message via MSN to Waylonzzz Send a message via Yahoo to Waylonzzz
Position(s): J->E Translators, Editors, Quality Checkers, Timers
Group: Mochi Fansubs
Project(s): Pandora Hearts, Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Crimson S
IRC Channel: #mochi@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Dango or Yuugu
E-Mail: contact@mochi-subs.com
Old 2009-06-14, 20:27   Link #2500
Ichigo81
*Fansubber

Edit: I've found a group. Thanks to all those who replied

Last edited by Ichigo81; 2009-06-16 at 14:52. Reason: done
Closed Thread