Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-09-13, 15:46   Link #181
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
hehehe...i dont know about fusion, but one thing im betting, sasuke and tobi are not both the final evil villain. if the authors goal is to recreate an rikudo sennin/jyuubi conclusion in present day thru rikudo's descendants, naruto will somehow redeem sasuke and together (probably thru some DBZ "please lend me your power" move effectively making naruto rikudo-like) they will defeat the no longer "a shell of my former self" tobi.

my apologies for all this.
That sounds like the end of the 2nd Shippuden movie. Naruto and Sasuke fight the main villain who combines with the zero tailed biju(don't ask, it's filler) and transforms into a monster. He beats them up for a while before they both basically go Super Saiyan 3 and whip him. Just replace that filler villain with Tobi/Madara and the Jyuubi and we might have our ending.
Old 2010-09-13, 16:26   Link #182
james0246

^It would be hysterical if Kishimoto ripped off filler...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-13, 18:40   Link #183
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
That sounds like the end of the 2nd Shippuden movie. Naruto and Sasuke fight the main villain who combines with the zero tailed biju(don't ask, it's filler) and transforms into a monster. He beats them up for a while before they both basically go Super Saiyan 3 and whip him. Just replace that filler villain with Tobi/Madara and the Jyuubi and we might have our ending.
We have already seen many combinations/fusions in this manga, just a few that come to my mind now:
- Jiraiya's fusion with the 2 elder toads, that's a light one
- Naruto + Gamabunta fuse and henge into the kyuubi, against Shukaku
- Akamaru + Kiba
- the twins of the sound 4
- all the demon hosts, the best is KillerBee (from minor transformation up to the full monster, can even hide himself in a cut off tentacle and let a tentacle henge into him)
- kisame + samehada

So i don't see how would Madara be able to use the extracted demons if not by combining himself with them somehow. If he just controls them like he did with the kyuubi then he can be beaten just like Minato beat him: attack the summoner/controller instead of the beast. He also needs that huge amount of chakra that the demons have. Just imagine Kakashi with huge chakra from a demon, he would be able to spam his MS jutsu
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-13, 19:48   Link #184
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

And then his eyeball would explode from the chakra over exhaustion on due to his non uchiha tissue

Oh wait the eyeball is the only part of him that is uchiha. Maybe His body will just evaporate and his eyeball would be left.

Last edited by solidguy; 2010-09-13 at 20:33.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 04:32   Link #185
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
continued from above...
the jyuubi most likely had a will of its own. as strong as the sage was perhaps he couldnt completely seal it. (in fact, he had to split it into parts and send its body on a space mission because it would revive itself upon the sages death...this is likely a very key point). what i am trying to say is that the sage likely had his sons AFTER he became the jinchuuriki. their inheritance was a combination of his and jyuubi power. (this at the very least could explain why a very powerful senju (shodai) can control bijuu and why the kyuubi is so integral to uchiha history). if one were to believe the notion that the sage was part sage part jyuubi then it makes sense that naruto gets the necklace and his brother uchiha gets the depowered 3 tomoe jyuubi eye. me thinks that the cursed uchiha carry with them in their sharingan, the will of the jyuubi (hatred) that manifests when a clansmen seeks to evolve its power...(what about itachi?!?!?! i dont know. these are just thoughts)
Well it is a given that the children were born after he became a Jinchuuriki.
There is no other way for his oldest son to grow a Sharingan which greatly resembles the Sharingan. With that said... even if the Kyuubi is extracted... things such as enhanced healing, increased chakra capacity... at any rate some features of the Kyuubi should be mixed with Naruto's DNA aswell. Since he was born from a Jinchuuriki aswell.

About your theory that the oldest carries the hatred that the Jyuubi possed.
I have to say that i agree. It is an interesting point which would also explain why they are cursed. Why the Senju seem so peacefull and the Uchiha so combat happy.

Quote:
If the sage isnt part jyuubi, why a decision to choose between his sons in the first place? the oldest son usually gets a fathers inheritance. its like a birthright. the sage must have had to decide because he figured one of his sons was possessed (carried the jyuubi's will) but did not know who. perhaps he did decide and later changed his mind. either way, the uchihas feel snubbed and have been eternally pissed...which leads me to agree with you and J5 that maybe the elder son wrote the tablet (in search of the power that made his father godlike....tobis current goal)

oh yeah, i dont think the elder was born with the rinnegan...
The father of all the Uchiha's (the oldest son) does have an eye which greatly resembles the Rinnegan from that chapter. It certainly doesn't look like the Sharingan. Anyway yes... he must've wrote the tablet which is why it has always been in the hands of the Uchiha. It must be his propaganda to make sure that they would remain enemies (Uchiha/Senju). To make sure that they will always get more powerfull.

Although... i wonder... if the secrets have been updated. For instance... how would he (the oldest) know that to kill your own kinsmen, your own flesh, your brother or....your best friend. Would trigger the MS?
Old 2010-09-14, 08:41   Link #186
james0246

Early Spoilers are out. So come all to the Chapter 510 thread .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion