1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-08-31, 23:35   Link #61
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
^

And that was the awkward moment between them. I mean, why were they starring each other for a minute?

Eren... I don't think you have a clue what you were doing with her and what she wants.
Even if she couldn't move her limbs you can tell she was enjoying it.

I predict a few fan arts of FT blushing coming real soon.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 23:45   Link #62
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
Even if she couldn't move her limbs you can tell she was enjoying it.

I predict a few fan arts of FT blushing coming real soon.
Indeed. I got a feeling that some fanarts about the two would be flooding in soon.

Spoiler:
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 23:50   Link #63
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Awesome episode animation was a little spotty but it was great and nice to see they're still following the manga too . But I've learned never to get attached to characters (thanks to Miura) but my poor Petra
Old 2013-08-31, 23:51   Link #64
darklegends8

Mikasa had some great emotion shots, also the anime made me hate who the FT is a lot more than the manga. Petra qq
Old 2013-08-31, 23:52   Link #65
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Quote:
Indeed. I got a feeling that some fanarts about the two would be flooding in soon
Spoiler for you mean like this?:

Old 2013-08-31, 23:56   Link #66
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:

Perhaps.....

@darklegend
How so?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 23:59   Link #67
JamJackEvo

Quote:

I was actually looking for the link on that one for posting, but I ended up with finding the next best thing and posting that one.
JamJackEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 00:11   Link #68
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamJackEvo View Post
I was actually looking for the link on that one for posting, but I ended up with finding the next best thing and posting that one.
I'll delete my post if you can find a bigger version.

Oh and that sicken thud when Eren's head rolls was great!

The sound of finality.
Old 2013-09-01, 00:19   Link #69
JamJackEvo

Nah, no need. I'm content with FT bitch-slapping Eren.
JamJackEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 00:21   Link #70
n120cky

Excellent episode,

You know apart for being a FT I bet the host also has knowledge as 3DMG user, so that will huge asset on defeating Levi group as she will know the tactical of 3DMG.

But contrary(it's just my bet), FT never have experience fighting another hosted/intelligent Titan, so chance for two of them doesn't differs much but, Eren lose definitely because he doesn't fight calmly, true the FT feel fear from his rage but after she finally got a grip, Eren lost his head ...

I didn't know that next episode preview using current episode review would work . . ., they don't want to spoil even for little bit. Or worse they behind schedule and doesn't have anything to view...
Old 2013-09-01, 00:29   Link #71
Reality_Breaker

Great episode, loved the Titan fight between Eren and the Female Titan.

p.s. Am I the only one who can't stand Levi? I just can't see what's so awesome about him that every fanboy/girl out there act like he's a god or something, maybe i'm just a hater.
Old 2013-09-01, 00:42   Link #72
PonSquared
A Very Senior Member

I don't give 10s often, but when I do, I give it to this episode.

Wow, just wow.

I am current on he manga, but still, wow.

This far surpassed my expectations.

The wait till next week is going to hurt. In fact, it already does.
PonSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 00:50   Link #73
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

egh.... I should know already that we can't getting attached with side characters....
I'll stick to Eren-Mikasa-Armin forever... forget Hanji and Levi.. they might die soon like dear and poor Petra and co.... by showing their dead face more than 3 times, I think the producer want to give more despair to the fans

It's just a waste that Recon Troops just lost so many elite members especially Levi's team.
"Clash of Titans" is very entertaining and thrilling. Eren moved based on anger while Female Titan moved based on mind. Well, a novice Titan like Eren is no match with an experienced one like her but at least I'm glad that Eren could put up lots of guts and fight to wear her out
(about that screaming scene... yeah... I think it's like a mating scene between Titans.. )

Mikasa appeared!!! FINALLY!!! it's been a while since she's taking center stage....
Yandere and overly-attached Mikasa is the best... and somehow almost put better fight than Titan-Eren... what a beast..
Levi and Mikasa will for sure end this Female Titan although I still don't know how will they break that crystal-hardened neck.

Avenge Petra's death, Levi!!!! and get your "waifu" back, Mikasa!!!
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 01:01   Link #74
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Good episode. Eren had been swallowed twice already so I hope he'll just rip himself out of this Titan's digestive tract with ease.

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-09-01 at 01:16.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 01:13   Link #75
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That was pretty cool when Eren just snapped and went all nuts against the FT. Didn't win, but he did better than I expected. I mean we all have a good guess who FT is so him losing in a hand to hand combat situation isn't shocking at all to me.

In the end choices can go well or badly. Of course just because fighting and relying on his own power alone might have gone well doesn't mean it's always the right choice. In the end too bad the rest of the group isn't alive for him to say "how about having some damn faith in me for once?" A lot of asking about whether or not he trusts them, but how about trusting the guy who could even the playing field in a big way and give you an opening? No doubt that if Eren had transformed back then with that whole team and Levi they probably would have won. People might have still died, but probably would have won.

Fun watching Mikasa just go nuts as well. She and Eren should end up together, both are just crazy at times . Very similar responses to what they wanted to do with the FT, well minus the eating part...
Old 2013-09-01, 01:34   Link #76
darklegends8

Quote:
Perhaps.....

@darklegend
How so?
Well it was probably partly because I was kind of rushing through the manga and didn't stop to get attached to the special ops squad as much as the anime.
Old 2013-09-01, 01:45   Link #77
lateraldeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklegends8 View Post
Well it was probably partly because I was kind of rushing through the manga and didn't stop to get attached to the special ops squad as much as the anime.
I blew through it too. But for me it was the part in the manga they skipped back in ep 18 about Eren wanting to get along with his new new squad that made me really like them. I wanted things to go well between them. I didn't care too much about hating the FT until she took that possibility away.

From a more objective stand point, in real life you get a new job or go to a new school, your companions change. When Eren mentioned the new nakama part it made me like this anime even more because at the time I thought it was realistic and not the cliche anime rule of rolling with the same characters like One Piece does for the last 600 episodes. Alas... FT took that hope away.

Last edited by lateraldeath; 2013-09-01 at 01:57.
lateraldeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 01:47   Link #78
darklegends8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateraldeath View Post
I blew through it too. But for me it was the part in the manga they skipped back in ep 18 about Eren wanting to get along with his new new squad that made me really like them. I wanted things to go well between them. I didn't care too much about hating the FT until she took that possibility away.

From a more objective stand point, in real life you get a new job or go to a new school, your companions change. When Eren mentioned the new nakama part it made me like this anime even more because at the time I thought it was realistic and not the cliche anime rule of rolling with the same characters like One piece does for the last 600 episodes. Alas... FT took that hope away.
Yeah his introspection that the anime skipped over really made me care about the squad more when I went back to it, and I just think the anime made Petra 10 times more kawaii.
Old 2013-09-01, 01:49   Link #79
Kakurin
大佐

But the squad sure was strong. It was only due to the surprise factor of her abilities that the female titan managed to win.
Old 2013-09-01, 01:55   Link #80
BoyTitan

Jesus Christ the anime really showed how much smarter the female titan and levi are then everyone else when it comes to combat smarts.

First there was the 3 members of scouting legion not even trying to test the enimies power and trying to go right in for the kill like it was a normal titan.

Then Eren acting like he is the terminator and won't ever run out of energy. I have not seen some one get that schooled since anderson silva knocked out stehpan bonner...Wait Forest Grifffen that fight is much more fitting. Eren landed one punch when he countered after he got his jaw knocked off.

Mikasa almost was going to be the next to be inducted into the hall of pain but Levi showing why in terms of combat smarts he is leagues above everyone else assesed the situation and determine there is a much smarter way to go about fighting her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
But the squad sure was strong. It was only due to the surprise factor of her abilities that the female titan managed to win.
Strength does not matter if you fight like a blood lusted dumb ass the female titan battles using her wits and speed, The scouts could have killed her had they fought smart instead of getting baited in like noobs.

Jesus Christ imaging if are soldiers went rushing in like that we would have no military left to defend this country what crap kind of training did these people go threw. All muscle and no brain.

Martial arts,Boxing,Combat sports first rule is its about outsmarting your opponent not overpowering.

That is also what I love about this series the only manga/anime where combat smarts determine everything and not power,speed or some power up. The maker of attack on titan must know more about martial arts than I think and be more than just a fan of it because he really gets the mental aspect that comes with fighting. When other series make a character smart it just feels like a asspull like hai im a genius because the plot calls for it this has a organic feel to it I have not found in any other series. Aside from batman when he is putting on a clinic perfect example is batman vs the mutant leader.

Last edited by BoyTitan; 2013-09-01 at 02:11.
BoyTitan is offline   Reply With Quote