AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2010-12-31, 01:42   Link #1
Ansalem
Speaker

AnimeSuki 2010 Choice Awards Nominations

Welcome to the Fourth Annual AnimeSuki Awards!

The time has come once again to pick the favorites/best shows of this year.

Rules:

-Everyone that registered before December 2010 is eligible to nominate and vote.

-Nomination ends on Saturday January 8th 2010 Midnight (EST or GMT - 5) A post will be made to announce the ending.

-Eligible series and OVAs must have ended airing/been released in 2010. It makes no difference when the show started but ongoing series are not allowed. Since this will probably come up, due to the decision to allow Bakemonogatari in the awards last year, even though the webisodes finished in 2010 it is not an valid choice for nomination. Short ONAs are included in the OVA section; series length ONAs are in series.

-Since most of AnimeSuki forum users don't live in Japan, movies may be nominated if their DVD/BD release was during 2010. This is a slight change from the previous year which allowed both movies that aired and were released during 2009. This change is to make sure that only movies that have had international availability will be eligible for voting. As a result, there are some movies that were up for nomination last year which may be nominated again but will make it so in the future movies may only receive nominations for a single year.

-In some cases, a show may have aired multiple seasons or had multiple releases during the same year. In order to avoid splitting the votes I strongly suggest that you simply vote for its first "season" and consider it as a whole. But it's up to you to decide what you do with your vote.

-Lastly please to do not edit or delete your post. The vote counting will be ongoing during the thread's life. If you are unsure about your vote, please wait until the end of the voting period rather than editing your vote. In other words: Make sure you are confident about your choices when posting. There is a list provided, read through it if you think there is something else that you would rather prefer. If you want to make a change, make a new post stating your old vote and your new vote so I can adjust the tally properly.

The Categories:

Upon the debate three years ago, there was questions rising where we should employ the term "best" or "favorite" in order to discern if one should vote with or without a bias opinion on his personal taste. Basically it is who "should" win against who do "you want" to win. While this form of pool is made for the members of the AnimeSuki forums, most of us remain fans of the industry. So I'm not going to ask you to put your "Oscar Judge" tag on and will simply leave the choice up to you. Odds are as long as this is an open vote popularity will play its role. Upon considering the feedback from last year, I have made some changes to the categories. Obviously, it is not possible to please everyone but hopefully the changes will have a beneficial effect on the awards.

-{A} Action

-{B} Adventure/Fantasy

-{C} Science Fiction

-{D} Mystery/Horror

-{E} Comedy

-{F} Romance

-{G} Drama

-{H} Slice of Life (I would like for voters to be careful when evaluating this category that can easily blend in with comedy and light romance/drama)

-{I} Fanservice

-{J} Sports/Game (Game here relates for a hobby related theme that might not quite fit as a "sport," i.e. Board game as Shion no Ou)

-{K} Storyline

-{L} Visual/Animation

-{M} Soundtrack (this includes all music from the anime)

-{N} Best Overall Television Series

-{O} Movie

-{P} OVA

-{Q} Male Character (Make sure to include the show for all character entries)

-{R} Female Character

-{S} Villain (To make it clear this means the "Bad Guy" and you are voting for him because you either like him or think he brilliantly played his role (nicely portrayed))

-{T} Worst Character (For the character that you hated the most or was (brilliantly) portrayed as despicable. I left this category in despite some misgivings because there were very adamant defenders of the category. We'll give it one more go)

How to nominate:

-You are allowed Three (3) choices in every category, One that will count as two (2) points and the others will count only as one (1)

-You do not need to vote for every category, or put up three choices per category, anything fewer is allowed.

-You can nominate the same anime more than once.

-Both favorite(and worst) Male and Female categories are about nominating characters, but you should include which series/movie/etc they are from.

-If not specified, the first choice you listed in a category will be considered the two (2) points nomination.

-For each category you can either write the letter [From A to T] or the category name as long as you keep it in the same order.

-Obviously, the ones that move on to the voting process are the ones with the most points at the end. Top 4 is usually selected unless there is a tie or very close match in which case there might be 5.

Tools:

In order to help you out. Here is a list of anime that ended in 2010. I will try to make it accurate. I pulled it mostly from AniDB, so the name may be listed in Japanese. If something is missing or is in the wrong place, feel free to mention it. If appropriate, I will add to the list. It should be fairly comprehensive. The most likely thing to be missing are movies released on DVD/BD in 2010 but aired in an earlier year.

It's up to you to determine which category you think a series belongs to. If you need more info on those series just look them up on AniDB or a similar database.

I strongly advise that you look it up before selecting.

Spoiler for 2010 Anime List::

Template to save you some typing. Just copy it or make your own, all good.

Spoiler for Template:

2009 Winners
2008 Winners
2007 Winners

Also, I am looking for a graphic artist who would like to create the banners for the winners. Last year no one volunteered, so there were only screen caps.

With that said, time to nominate!

Last edited by Ansalem; 2011-01-04 at 12:42.
Ansalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 01:54   Link #2
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

-{A} Action: Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kita Season 2

-{B} Adventure/Fantasy: Katanagatari

-{C} Science Fiction:

-{D} Mystery/Horror:

-{E} Comedy: Shinryaku! Ika Musume

-{F} Romance: (2) Cross Game, Tatami Galaxy, Kimi niTodoke

-{G} Drama: Yosuga no Sora

-{H} Slice of Life: (2) Cross Game, Sora No Woto, K-On! S2

-{I} Fanservice: High School of the Dead.

-{J} Sports/Game: Cross Game

-{K} Storyline: Tatami Galaxy

-{L} Visual/Animation: Sora No Woto, Kimi ni Todoke

-{M} Soundtrack: (2) Cross Game, K-On! S2, Kimi ni Todoke

-{N} Best Overall Anime: (2) Cross Game, Tatami Galaxy

-{O} Movie: (2) Summer Wars, Nanona Movie 1st

-{P} OVA: Tamayura

-{Q} Male Character: (2) Kitamura Kou (Cross Game) and Watashi (Tatami Galaxy)

-{R} Female Character: (2) Tsukishima Aoba (Cross Game) and Akashi (Tatami Galaxy)

-{S} Villain: Shidou (Highschool of the Dead)

-{T} Worst Character: Shidou (Highschool of the Dead)

The deluge cometh.

Edit - Added stuff.

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2011-01-04 at 12:24.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 02:39   Link #3
Ansalem
Speaker

-{A} Action: Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (2), Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Densetsu Yuusha no Densetsu

-{B} Adventure/Fantasy: Otome Youkai Zakuro (2), Densetsu Yuusha no Densetsu

-{C} Science Fiction: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun (2), Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, Senkou no Night Raid

-{D} Mystery/Horror: Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin (2), Durarara!!

-{E} Comedy: Kuragehime (2), Working!!, Shinrayku! Ika Musume

-{F} Romance: Nodame Cantabile Finale (2), Kimi ni Todoke, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (Tatami Galaxy)

-{G} Drama: Sarai-ya Goyou (2), Nodame Cantabile Finale

-{H} Slice of Life: K-On!!(2)

-{I} Fanservice: MM! (2), Yosuga no Sora, Amagami SS

-{J} Sports/Game: Cross Game (2), Ookiku Furikabutte: Natsu no Taikai-hen

-{K} Storyline: Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (Tatami Galaxy) (2), Summer Wars, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu

-{L} Visual/Animation: Summer Wars (2), Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks, Sora no Woto

-{M} Soundtrack: K-On!! (2), Cross Game, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu

-{N} Best Overall Anime: Cross Game (2), Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, Kuragehime

-{O} Movie: Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu (2), Summer Wars, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works

-{P} OVA: Darker than Black: Gaiden (2), Tamayura, Toaru kagaku no Railgun OVA

-{Q} Male Character: Kitamura Kou (Cross Game)(2), Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu), Watashi (Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei)

-{R} Female Character: Misaka Mikoto (Toaru kagaku no Railgun)(2), Zakuro (Otome Youkai Zakuro), Nodame (Nodame Cantabile Finale)

-{S} Villain: Ozu (Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei)(2)

-{T} Worst Character:
Old 2010-12-31, 02:55   Link #4
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
-{E} Comedy
Angel Beats, Ore no Imouto, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai

-{I} Fanservice
Yosuga No Sora, Highschool of the Dead

-{L} Visual/Animation
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

-{M} Soundtrack
Durarara, Angel Beats, Yosuga no Sora

-{N} Best Overall Anime (television series)
Durarara
-{O} Movie
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1st

-{Q} Male Character
Kyon (Disappearance of Haruhi), Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara), Haruka Kasunago (Yosuga no Sora)

-{R} Female Character
Fate Testarossa (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1st ) Yuri Nakamura (Angel Beats), Kuroneko (Ore no Imouto)

-{S} Villain
Izaya Oriha (Durarara), Ryoko Asakura (Haruhi)

-{T} Worst Character
Kirino Kousaka (Ore no Imouto) , Seiji Yagari (Durarara),

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 03:23   Link #5
imbehindyou
turn around...

I'm assuming Gundam 00 Movie is also eligible?

-{A} Action: Durarara!! (2)

-{B} Adventure/Fantasy: Katanagatari (2), Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Tegami Bachi

-{C} Science Fiction: Gundam 00 Movie (2), Heroman

-{D} Mystery/Horror: Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin (2), Durarara!!

-{E} Comedy: Shinryaku! Ika-Musume (2), Gag Manga Biyori+, Kuragehime

-{F} Romance: Kimi ni Todoke (2), Otome Youkai Zakuro

-{G} Drama: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu (2)

-{H} Slice of Life: Shinryaku! Ika-Musume (2), Hanamaru Youchien, Working!!

-{I} Fanservice: High School of the Dead (2), Yosuga no Sora

-{J} Sports/Game: Ookiku Furikabutte: Natsu no Taikai-hen (2), Cross Game

-{K} Storyline: Yojou-han Shinwa Taikei (2)

-{L} Visual/Animation: Katanagatari (2), Yojou-han Shinwa Taikei

-{M} Soundtrack: Katanagatari (2), Cross Game, Otome Youkai Zakuro

-{N} Best Overall Anime: Katanagatari (2), Shinryaku! Ika-Musume, Yojou-han Shinwa Taikei

-{O} Movie: Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu (2)

-{P} OVA: Darker than Black Gaiden (2)

-{Q} Male Character: Yasuri Shichika (Katanagatari; 2), Katanashi Souta (Working!!), Archer (F/SN Unlimited Blade Works)

-{R} Female Character: Ika-Musume (Shinryaku! Ika-Musume; 2), Togame (Katanagatari), Ferris Eris (Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu)

-{S} Villain: Ozu (Yojou-han Shinwa Taikei; 2), Orihara Izaya (Durarara!!)

-{T} Worst Character: Otonashi Yuzuru (Angel Beats!; 2)

yuuki kanade @ fortune arterial
imbehindyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 03:25   Link #6
Iron Maw
Banned

-{A} Action: Highschool of the Dead (2) Katanagatari

-{B} Adventure/Fantasy: Katanagatari (2), Break Blade 2

-{C} Science Fiction: Break Blade 1&2

-{D} Mystery/Horror: Shiki (2), Durarara!!

-{E} Comedy: Durarara!! (2), Kuragehime

-{F} Romance: B Gata H Kei

-{G} Drama: Kuragehime

-{H} Slice of Life: Durarara!!(2), Kuragehime

-{I} Fanservice:

-{J} Sports/Game:

-{K} Storyline: Shiki (2) Durarara!!, Tatami Galaxy

-{L} Visual/Animation: Black Rock Shooter (2), Katanagatari, Unlimited Blade Works

-{M} Soundtrack: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

-{N} Best Overall Anime: Durarara!! (2), Shiki, Kuragehime. Tatami Galaxy

-{O} Movie: Break Blade 2(2) The Disappearnce of Haruhi Suzumiya

-{P} OVA:

-{Q} Male Character: Kyon (The Disappearnce of Haruhi Suzumiya)(2), Ozaki Toshio(Shiki), Shizuo Heiwajima(Durarara!!)

-{R} Female Character: Celty Sturluson(Durarara!!) (2), Kuroneko(Ore no Imouto)

-{S} Villain: Izaya Orihaya(Durarara!!) (2) Tatsumi(Shiki)

-{T} Worst Character: Masao(Shiki)(2) Kirino Kousaka (Ore no Imouto)

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2010-12-31 at 13:23. Reason: Added Kirino
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 03:38   Link #7
mechdra

What happen to best fantasy, best director, best art, most consistent graphics, best voice actor and best voice actress? We must not disregard the animation staff that brought them to live.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 03:39   Link #8
Ansalem
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
What happen to fantasy?
It's still there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
-{B} Adventure/Fantasy
Old 2010-12-31, 03:45   Link #9
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

I blame my lack of diversity on a lackluster year.

-{A} Action: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The Movie 1st

-{B} Adventure/Fantasy: Katanagatari

-{C} Science Fiction: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

-{D} Mystery/Horror: Durarara!!

-{E} Comedy: Angel Beats

-{I} Fanservice: Motto To Love-Ru: Trouble

-{K} Storyline: Summer Wars

-{L} Visual/Animation: Summer Wars

-{N} Best Overall Anime: Angel beats

-{O} Movie: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The movie 1st, Summer Wars.

-{Q} Male Character: Roronoa Zoro (One Piece: Strong World)

-{R} Female Character: Fate Testarossa (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1st )

-{S} Villain: Orihara Izaya (Durarara!!)

-{T} Worst Character: Kirino Kousaka (Ore no Imouto)
Old 2010-12-31, 03:48   Link #10
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

-{A} Action: (2) Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

-{B} Adventure/Fantasy: (2) Katanagatari

-{C} Science Fiction: (2) Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, (1) Sora no Woto (1) Broken Blade

-{D} Mystery/Horror: (2) Durarara!!

-{E} Comedy: (2) Shinryaku! Ika Musume, (1) The World God Only Knows , (1) Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

-{F} Romance: (2) Cross Game, (1) Yosuga no Sora, (1) Tatami Galaxy

-{G} Drama: (2) Yosuga no Sora, (1) Sarai-ya Goyou, (1) Angel Beats!

-{H} Slice of Life: (2) Tamayura, (1) The World God Only Knows, (1) Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru

-{I} Fanservice: (2) Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, (1) Seitokai Yakuindomo

-{J} Sports/Game: (2) Cross Game

-{K} Storyline: (2) Katanagatari, (1) Durarara!!, (1) Cross Game

-{L} Visual/Animation: (2) Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, (1) Sora no Woto, (1) The World God Only Knows

-{M} Soundtrack: (2) Angel Beats!, (1) The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi, (1) The World God Only Knows

-{N} Best Overall Anime: (2) Cross Game, (1) Katanagatari,

-{O} Movie: (2) The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi, (1) Unlimited BeamBlade Works, (1) Broken Blade

-{P} OVA: (2) Darker than Black: Gaiden, (1) Tamayura, (1) Railgun

-{Q} Male Character: (2) Kitamura Kou (Cross Game), (1) Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara!!)

-{R} Female Character: (2) Celty (Durarara!!), (1) Stocking (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt), (1) Tsukasa Ayatsuji (Amagami SS)

-{S} Villain: (2) Izaya Orihara (Durarara!!),(1) Solf J. Kimblee (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood), (1)The bugged game (The World God Only Knows)

-{T} Worst Character: (2) The Zombies (High School Of the Dead)
Old 2010-12-31, 04:06   Link #11
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
-{A} Action: (2) Highschool of the Dead

-{B} Adventure/Fantasy: (2) Katanagatari

-{C} Science Fiction: (2) The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

-{D} Mystery/Horror: (2) Durarara!!

-{E} Comedy: (2) Shinryaku! Ika Musume

-{I} Fanservice: (2) Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls

-{K} Storyline: (2) The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

-{L} Visual/Animation: (2) The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi
Yeah, I know it is a movie and could be considered as cheating. But I have yet to think of a tv series or an OAV that wowed me in that department.

-{M} Soundtrack: (2) Angel Beats!, (1) The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi,

-{N} Best Overall Anime: (2) Durarara!!

-{O} Movie: (2) The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi, (1) Summer War

-{P} OVA: (2) Darker than Black: Gaiden

-{Q} Male Character: (2) Kyon (The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya) (1) Takashi Komuro (Highschool of the Dead)

-{R} Female Character: (2) Celty (Durarara!!) (1) Yuki Nagato (The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya) (1) Rei Miyamoto (Highscool of the Dead)

-{S} Villain: (2) Ryouko Asakura (The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumi) (1) Kōichi Shidō (Highschool of the Dead)

-{T} Worst Character: (2) Kōichi Shidō (Highschool of the Dead)

Shidô is nominated not because I think he is poorly written or portrayed, on the contrary, he is brilliantly portrayed as a truly detestable human being. You know they are doing something right when a majority is rooting for that guy's death.

Last edited by Sheba; 2010-12-31 at 05:30.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 04:12   Link #12
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

-{A} Action: Shakugan no Shana S (2), Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls (1), Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (1)

-{B} Adventure/Fantasy: Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (2), Angel Beats! (1), Shakugan no Shana S (1)

-{C} Science Fiction: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun (2), Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls (1), Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer (1)

-{D} Mystery/Horror: Gakuen Mokushiroku: High School of the Dead (2), Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin (1)

-{E} Comedy: Seitokai Yakuindomo (2), Angel Beats! (1), Sora no Otoshimono Forte (1)

-{F} Romance: Nodame Cantabile: Finale (2), Kimi ni Todoke (1)

-{G} Drama: Nodame Cantabile: Finale (2), Angel Beats! (1), Yosuga no Sora (1)

-{H} Slice of Life: Hanamaru Youchien (2), Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (1), Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi (1)

-{I} Fanservice: Gakuen Mokushiroku: High School of the Dead (2), MM! (1), Ladies versus Butlers! (1)

-{J} Sports/Game: Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (2), Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai (The World God Only Knows) (1)

-{K} Storyline: Higashi no Eden: I The King of Eden (2), Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu (1), Nodame Cantabile: Finale (1)

-{L} Visual/Animation:
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (2009) (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) (2)
, Angel Beats! (1), Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (1)

-{M} Soundtrack:

-{N} Best Overall Anime:

-{O} Movie:

-{P} OVA:

-{Q} Male Character:

-{R} Female Character: Shana (2) , Tachibana Kanade (1), Sanada Yukimura (Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls; 1)

-{S} Villain:

-{T} Worst Character:

Yeah, more edit for the blanks after rechecking the shows >.>

Last edited by Wolfnagi; 2010-12-31 at 11:20.
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 04:32   Link #13
Kagayaki

-{A} Action
TTGL: Lagann hen, Nanoha the Movie 1st

-{C} Science Fiction
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

-{E} Comedy
Ika Musume, Working, Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru

-{H} Slice of Life
K-on!!, Ika Musume, Hanamaru Youchien

-{I} Fanservice
Koe de Oshigoto, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

-{K} Storyline
Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

-{L} Visual/Animation
Sora no Woto, Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Hyakka Ryouran

-{M} Soundtrack (this includes all music from the anime)
Sora no Woto, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, K-on!!

-{N} Best Overall Anime
Sora no Woto, K-on!!

-{O} Movie
Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Nanoha the Movie 1st, TTGL: Lagann hen

-{Q} Male Character (Make sure to include the show for all character entries)
Katsuragi Keima (TWGOK), Ryner Lute (LoLHeroes)

-{R} Female Character
Kuroneko (Ore no Imouto), Yuki (Dissapearance of Haruhi Suzumiya), Takamachi Nanoha (Nanoha the Movie 1st)

-{S} Villain
Ryoko Asakura (Dissapearance)
Old 2010-12-31, 04:33   Link #14
KanaMinami

-{A} Action: (2) Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, Mahou Sensei Negima!: Mou Hitotsu no Sekai

-{B} Adventure/Fantasy: (2) Mahou Sensei Negima!: Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Katanagatari, Kobato

-{C} Science Fiction: (2) Toaru Kagaku no Railgun,

-{D} Mystery/Horror: (2) Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin , Durarara!!

-{E} Comedy: (2) Gintama, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Shinryaku Ika-Musume

-{F} Romance: (2) Nodame Cantabile: Finale, Kimi ni Todoke

-{G} Drama: (2) Kimi ni Todoke, Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen

-{H} Slice of Life: [b](2) Tamayura[b], Kimi ni Todoke

-{I} Fanservice: (2)Sora no Otoshimono Forte, Mahou Sensei Negima!: Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Mitsudomoe

-{J} Sports/Game: (2) Cross Game

-{K} Storyline: (2) Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Angel Beats

-{L} Visual/Animation: (2) Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu

-{M} Soundtrack: (2) The world god only Knows, K-on!! S2, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

-{N} Best Overall Anime: (2) Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kimi ni Todoke, Nodame Cantabile: Finale

-{O} Movie: (2)Summer Wars

-{P} OVA: (2)Mahou Sensei Negima: Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Tamayura

-{Q} Male Character: (2)Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist), Katsuragi Keima (The world god only knows), Kitamura Kou (Cross Game)

-{R} Female Character: (2)Ika-Musume (Shinryaku Ika-Musume), Noda Megumi (Nodame Cantabile Finale), Kuronuma Sawako (Kimi Ni Todoke)

-{S} Villain: (2)Homonculus (Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood), The Bugged Game (The world god only knows)

-{T} Worst Character: (2)Kirino Kousaka (Ore no Imouto), Tony Stark (Ironman), Keiichiro Senda (Cross Game)

is the fairy this coming season
// Sig by ganbaru
KanaMinami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 05:10   Link #15
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
If the first couple of Break Blade OVAs are available to vote for shouldn't the first couple of Gundam Unicorn OVAs be open as well. Not that I expect it to have a prayer in hell of getting into the final vote on this forum, but it seems only fair. Likewise you're missing another OVA I would want to vote for in Votoms Phantom Arc...again not that it has a prayer in hell of getting into the final vote or anything since nobody is aware of it's existence apparently.

Anyway I'm mostly in this cause I'm interested what this forum will come up with to give awards to this year. I doubt I'll agree with any of them much like last year, but yeah, it'll be interesting nonetheless for charting the progress (?) of anime fandoms interests and tastes this year.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2010-12-31 at 05:25.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 07:31   Link #16
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

-{A} Action: To aru Kagaku no Railgun (2); High School of the Dead

-{B} Adventure/Fantasy: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood(2);

-{C} Science Fiction: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (2)

-{D} Mystery/Horror: Occult Academy (2); High School of the Dead

-{E} Comedy: Arakawa Under the Brisge (2); Ika Musume, Baka to Test

-{F} Romance: Kimi ni Todoke (2); Nodame Cantabile: Finale, Kobato.

-{G} Drama: Angel Beats (2)

-{H} Slice of Life: WORKING!! (2)

-{I} Fanservice: Yosuga no Sora (2); Kiss x sis

-{J} Sports/Game: Cross Game (2)

-{K} Storyline: Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (2); Durarara

-{L} Visual/Animation: High School of the Dead (2); To aru Kagaku no Railgun

-{M} Soundtrack: Cross Game (2); Kobato., Kimi ni Todoke

-{N} Best Overall Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (2); Cross Game, To aru Kagaku no Railgun

-{O} Movie: Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu (2);

-{P} OVA: Darker than Black Gaiden (2);

-{Q} Male Character: Riku (Arakawa Under the Bridge) (2); Katsuragi Keima

-{R} Female Character: Mikoto Misaka (To Aru Kagaku no Railgun)(2); Ika Musume (Ika Musume)

-{S} Villain: Izaya Orihara (Durarara) (2)

-{T} Worst Character: Kirino Kousaka (Ore no Imouto) (2)
Old 2010-12-31, 07:58   Link #17
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
If the first couple of Break Blade OVAs are available to vote for shouldn't the first couple of Gundam Unicorn OVAs be open as well. Not that I expect it to have a prayer in hell of getting into the final vote on this forum, but it seems only fair.
Btw, the same about Black Lagoon OVA.
Old 2010-12-31, 08:16   Link #18
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Couple of questions:

Once I submit my nominations can I edit my post later and update it (i know there's a few movies I havn't seen yet that I'm going to see before the deadline) ?

Seems like Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood and Highschool of the dead are not on the list,or did I miss them?
Old 2010-12-31, 08:20   Link #19
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Couple of questions:

Once I submit my nominations can I edit my post later and update it (i know there's a few movies I havn't seen yet that I'm going to see before the deadline) ?

Seems like Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood and Highschool of the dead are not on the list,or did I miss them?
HoTD is listed at G as Gakuen Mokushiroku: High School of the Dead.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 08:22   Link #20
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Couple of questions:

I suggest you just leave the ones your undecided with blank, that's what I did last year and gonna do this year.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
choice awards