AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2018-07-21, 03:48   Link #5661
burst1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
I think the point is that he never denies it.
My points were what Kirito said in LN/anime (which it's very clear that girl he decides to be together is only Asuna), Kawahara stated on his twitter for many times(especially their true love and wedding) and even in the game universe, which isn't canon, Kirito said that Asuna will be his only wife. I think those things deny it by need not to have Kawahara's words

As for Asuna character book

Asuna's future……?

——Well then, lastly, if I could ask what will happen with Asuna in the novel story in the future……!

Kawahara: I'd like to write something with her as a realistic girl.

——Does that mean we'll also get to see that slight mischievousness that we talked about earlier……?

Kawahara: Yes. I mentioned this in Kirito's character book, but Alice took the stage as a strong rival, thus Asuna is bound to need a little more effort as a girl hereafter……!

It seems like Kawahara already prepared to the final stage to make Kirito and Asuna more perfect as a couple and get the True Love which it's the of SAO
burst1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-10, 05:10   Link #5662
zero7090

In what volume did Kirito fight Alice the first time (the scene after his meeting the loli admin in the library)?

I stopped there 4-5 years ago to wait for the whole arc to finish but now with the new anime i want to catch up with it.

Last edited by zero7090; 2018-08-10 at 05:28.
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-10, 07:12   Link #5663
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Volume 12.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, gaming, harem, kirito, non-harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality