AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-05-21, 04:31   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 04:33   Link #2
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Sasuke is shit, not that we needed another confirmation of that, we've already deduced that from the 700 chapters.

Naruto is a great fatherly figure to everyone except Boruto that is
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 04:41   Link #3
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Great plot progression this time round as well.
Shin has Mangekyou and uses Kamui (yawn)
Naruto uses bijuu mode but it looks just like Rikudou Sennin mode (where was this during the LAST?) (Meh)
Naruto being all adult-like with Sarada and Chouchou (cool)
Sarada has 1-tomoe sharingan in both eyes (daddy's girl)
Sasuke is an ass (not cool).
Old 2015-05-21, 04:46   Link #4
Side-streetdog

Bad Luck Sarada.
First time meet her father also first time use sharigan,
but her father suspect her as comrade of bad guy.

ps. Just because you became Hokage, doesn't mean you can lied about your past Naruto!!
Old 2015-05-21, 04:47   Link #5
Esclair

Does Naruto really need to embellish his youth? He's pretty much Ninja Jesus at this point. It's also pretty hilarious how everyone wants Naruto to be their dad
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 05:11   Link #6
hai_san

Only 4 chapters but Sarada already got 2 mental blows to her...
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 05:17   Link #7
Alena_92

Naruto should hurry up to the tower!

Sasuke is still could be as cold as ice, he's hopeless.

Poor Sarada..
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 05:53   Link #8
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

So... Sarada x Naruto? lmfao
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 06:10   Link #9
bakato

Such an epic fail. What were we expecting?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 06:18   Link #10
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Such an epic fail. What were we expecting?
I know, right? I was totally looking forward to another james0246 "summary" for the chapter. Total disappointment.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 06:24   Link #11
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I can't stop laughing. Dammit Sasuke. Best dad ever

Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 06:38   Link #12
Artful_Dodger

Its pretty unfortunate that she had to go through this, but I don't think its unreasonable for Sasuke to think she's in league with the other sharingan kid. We don't know why yet, but he's been away from the village for a long time, and he doesn't know how his daughter looks at her age, and certainly doesn't know she had the sharingan since she just got it. The poor girl probably doesn't really realize she has it herself. Im really enjoying the storytelling though, good stuff. I expect that they wont get along in the beginning but she'll learn to love him over the course of the story.
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 07:28   Link #13
Random14

Nice to see Naruto as a fatherly figure, even if it is to other kids than his son (comparing Sarada to Sasuke and Sakura helps her mood), Naruto's silly nature would make him good with kids (and based on that ending of the Last movie, its not like Boruto's always fighting for his time).

Ouch, talk about poor first impression. Guess this fits with the current rule that Sharingan are tied to strong emotion, which is why Sarada's Sharingan manifested now. Too bad for her that most of the recent Sharingan users Sasuke has run into recently have all been hostile, including a boy her age. It hurts Sarada that he doesn't recognize her, but I guess its sort of reasonable for Sasuke to be wary of other Sharingans at the moment. I expect Naruto to show up and sort of defuse the situation, but that won't help with Sarada's emotional trauma. I expect Sasuke to be his normal cold self, but it might be entertaining if he's awkward for once, but I doubt it.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 07:36   Link #14
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

He's obviously acting that way because he's likely BARELY seen her before.

or

Sarada is a fake and Sasuke see's that.
Old 2015-05-21, 07:40   Link #15
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Does Naruto really need to embellish his youth? He's pretty much Ninja Jesus at this point. It's also pretty hilarious how everyone wants Naruto to be their dad
if they observe naruto a bit more than they would find out that his actual child isnt that happy
the best parents seem to be the side-chars XD

for the chapter:

cool stuff, it was interesting to see naruto in BSM,
seems like he finally learned that the MS-eyes cant be understaminated, exspecially if they have kamui-powers
btw,
how do you guys think will sasuke react after finding out that sarada is his daughter?
i think he would ignore her
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 08:06   Link #16
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful_Dodger View Post
Its pretty unfortunate that she had to go through this, but I don't think its unreasonable for Sasuke to think she's in league with the other sharingan kid. We don't know why yet, but he's been away from the village for a long time, and he doesn't know how his daughter looks at her age, and certainly doesn't know she had the sharingan since she just got it. The poor girl probably doesn't really realize she has it herself. Im really enjoying the storytelling though, good stuff. I expect that they wont get along in the beginning but she'll learn to love him over the course of the story.
This wouldn't have happened if Sasuke cared enough to ask someone to send him a freaking photo of his daughter...

Y'know this story is probably gonna find some BS reason to try and handwave Sasuke's terrible parenting... though i know it will will be full of holes, like the above mentioned lack of owning a simple photo of his daughter. Heck right now i can't help but note that it took them only a couple of hours at most to meet up with Sasuke... How is that sasuke has no time to stop by kohona to vitist his family when he's less than a day away? I would have thought he was more like weeks away.

Quote:
how do you guys think will sasuke react after finding out that sarada is his daughter?
I'm thinking a fairly monotone "Oh. What are you doing here?"
Old 2015-05-21, 08:14   Link #17
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
This wouldn't have happened if Sasuke cared enough to ask someone to send him a faking photo of his daughter...

Y'know this story is probably gonna find some BS reason to try and handwave Sasuke's terrible parenting... though i know it will will be full of holes, like the above mentioned lack of owning a simple photo of his daughter. Heck right now i can't help but note that it took them only a couple of hours at most to meet up with Sasuke... How is that sasuke has no time to stop by kohona to vitist his family when he's less than a day away? I would have thought he was more like weeks away.

It doesn't need a BS reason cause it's got an actual one. Somehow we seem to be forgetting Sasuke's own terrible childhood and all the messed up things that followed.

Sasuke and Naruto aren't gonna be winning any father of the year awards.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 08:24   Link #18
LevelSeven

Quote:
Y'know this story is probably gonna find some BS reason to try and handwave Sasuke's terrible parenting... though i know it will will be full of holes, like the above mentioned lack of owning a simple photo of his daughter.
isnt is always like that?
not the parenting per se but the "reason"-part :/ it did the same for "obitos reaosn for being the villian" or "madaras for being the villian" or "kaguyas for being the villian" or "why nobody told naruto about his parents" or "why treating the weapon of the country (naruto as jin) as garbage?"
all in all, i dont think we should expect to much :/
Quote:
Heck right now i can't help but note that it took them only a couple of hours at most to meet up with Sasuke... How is that sasuke has no time to stop by kohona to vitist his family when he's less than a day away? I would have thought he was more like weeks away.
THIS!!
i REALLY hate the inconsistency of the naruto-world, i mean, how fast are they on their legs?
30km/h? and this for the whole time... that measn that they reached around 60-90km after 2-3 hours,
btw, how far was sunagakure?
2-3 days? if we say that they run for 12 hours without stop, than that would mean that suna is around 720-1080km away from konoha :/ how small the world of naruto is -_-
Quote:
mhh, i thought something along the lines
*opens his eyes in suprise*
*looks at sarada*
*looks at naruto*
"so, you already read the message right?"
i cant imagine any other reaction for sauce
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 08:24   Link #19
Kumagawa

Quote:
This wouldn't have happened if Sasuke cared enough to ask someone to send him a freaking photo of his daughter...

Nah what's going to happen is

Sasuke "Since when do I have a daughter?"

Naruto "Well you know how Karin was obsessed with you, well she artificially inseminated herself with Orochimaru's help but due to a problem she died and Sakura-chan volunteered to carry the child to term"

Sasuke "OMG!"
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 08:30   Link #20
KnightOfTwo

Sasuke continues to be a jerk well into the future. I'm glad the little prick hasn't changed so I can continue disliking him. The bonding moment with Naruto and Sarada was cute though (now if you could have a few of those moments with your own kid, i think he'd be a lot happier).

So anyway, don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet or not, but I'm really getting the feeling that Sarada is actually a test tube baby made by orochimaru. Basically he took the genetic material from all the members of Taka and mixed them with Sasuke's to try and make himself the perfect body. Shin was Sasuke and Jugo mixed. We'll have one with Suigetsu. Sarada was obviously Sasuke and Karin. Makes her the potentially most dangerous since the uzumaki genes from Karin can have her getting a Rinnegan. Naruto and Sasuke found out and stole her while she was still an infant. Sakura took her in and raised her as her own daughter. One of Team 7 can keep an eye on her, she's in the village with Naruto, Sasuke can keep on wandering about like the brooding ass he is. She's gonna find out Karin is her mother but she never gave birth to her so she won't know who she is either. Gonna come to the realization Sakura is her actual mother (hence the framing with chou chou not believing who her dad is) because she's the one who raised her and loved her and blah blah blah.
KnightOfTwo is offline   Reply With Quote