AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-07, 04:10   Link #121
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
if they can decurse, dont u think the branch family would have figured it out by now, they've only been cursing the brance family for...dunno how long but eh prolly long enough to find out

pepsi......ur funny ^_^ that would be wierd if that was forrealz but i didnt notice it
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 04:27   Link #122
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruvy_qc
BLa BLa Bla Dryad...I'm sure they can "decurse" without any dead.
Gimme a break buddy. You think that the head family would really want to curse to get off? It's not like well Neji isn't that bad let's decurse him so he can have a happy life. You can never be sure they won't turn back against you so even if they could decurse the branch family it's obvious they'll never do it.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 08:13   Link #123
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Hey just watch all naruto in 4 days.....and damm, its good, it kept me on and on and on........at firts i was like WTF, why is there a lot of damm threads and msg on the naruto section......and now i see why......i use to hate it cuss i thought it was stupid like Kenshin.......but this is way better ^_^ glad i started to watch, and now i want ep 62!!!!!!!! >_<!
Loki_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 08:58   Link #124
Triga
Polar bear tamer

Neji's seal

Hahaha why the heck did they change the symbol? Silly animators.
Triga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 12:15   Link #125
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triga
Hahaha why the heck did they change the symbol? Silly animators.
Yeah, I thought this was pretty stupid too, Triga-chan.
They changed it just because the swastika is worldly known as the symbol of the nazism...
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 12:38   Link #126
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Naruto readers can understand the "symbol" on Neji's head, but sponsors of the show do NOT want to open that can of worms. That may be the bottom line.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 14:43   Link #127
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
Hunter you must be a lady killer in bed.... your polite, (asked first) then you comply and satisfy me and then....... you stop and TEASE me even more! ...... then walks in dorfl and ......... then... total frustration!

Well I don't like to brag...

lol who am I kidding? I love to brag
Thus a lady killer? Indeed I am ^^

And for the svastika/sauvistaka thing, it would have been a bunch of problem.
Most of people don't know about that in western, but even in Asia actually.

And it's obvious that Naruto will be distributed internationally one day.

Last edited by Hunter; 2003-12-07 at 15:04.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 16:48   Link #128
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

.....SO LIKE COOOL I'm a senior member now. (crap there goes my concentration..... "member" must of been Vicious' reply placed me in a different "mood" or train of thought..... )

Was thinking about a past co-worker who was Asian who was upset one day (very young just around 21) because he fell in love with one of his closest female friends. I thought that was great until he explained (and I'm sorry but I remember no details now as it was two years ago) that because of what "clan" for lack of the correct word, they couldn't marry. (It would be legal, but both would be basically kicked out of their familes lives for this) Both kids were smart, and from like a affluential familes (doctors/attorney kind of thing) and the familes were very close (long time friends) he spoke perfect English and so it isn't like they just came from living in Japan or (from where ever?) And even he said he didn't know all the differnt types of dialects of his families orginal place of origin. Sorry I lack detail here, but I remember that that even NOW it would be highly unlikely for these two to marry (as he didn't want to put her thru that- being kicked out of her family). So the Idea of Naruto getting to marry Hinata appears to be impossible to me.

(ever wonder if Strongbaddia is near Leaf village? They have the same looking computers)
Old 2003-12-07, 17:30   Link #129
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
(ever wonder if Strongbaddia is near Leaf village? They have the same looking computers)
Hm, didn't think of that. Someone write Strong Bad and ask him if he knows Kuchiyose no Jutsu. Trogdor pwns all...
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 18:02   Link #130
muipO
=__=.~

I personally thought the episode was kick-ass. Wonder why people keep grumbling... Neji's moves were well-done though I do agree that the Kaiten was a bit disappointing. It didn't even SOUND that cool. The whooshing and all. However, the Hakke made up for it. The sounds of pressing all 64 tenketsu points was too cool. And I agree with Gabriel, the music when Neji removed his forehead protector was moving. I was surprised at the curse seal design change. I didn't really like how his curse seal diminished to be some "X" factor though. Mutants, unite!

Going over Neji's past was essential in describing his situation. Wasn't even boring either... His lil kid voice was so happy compared to one he has now. Once happy, now sad...

Looking forward to the next one.
muipO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 18:03   Link #131
Starfall
Overmind

Send a message via MSN to Starfall
omg! I can't wait til next friday! I want to see the next episode NOW! It's so exiting! i hate that the eps only are 20 mins long!

What was wrong with the Kaiten? I think it was cool as hell! havent read the manga though
Starfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 20:56   Link #132
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
hmmm.. guess im the only one that didnt like episode 61 ^_^U
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 21:30   Link #133
*aznplayboi*
YUM!! YUM!!

Send a message via AIM to *aznplayboi*
no ur not the only one. well actually i liked the action but after that, too much talking. O.O also that combo move by neji was hella cool. o.O
*aznplayboi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 22:14   Link #134
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Did anyone actually noticed that on episode 60.When Naruto attacks Neji.You see Neji avoiding Naruto's punchs with his hands.Doesn't it look like DBZ.Especially goten's fight in the World Martial arts tournament?Wacca say i got you there Kishimoto.And Senior member wtf is that i thought someone just made that up?
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 01:55   Link #135
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
Its easy to animate something like that, so they probably used that kinda of shortcut
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 11:00   Link #136
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Unless someone comes up with something on their own that is witty or noteworthy each member will be assigned a title based on how long they have been on the Naruto forum (how long via time from join date) Well my join date isn't accurate (since the crash a bit a go).... so no I didn't make it up.

I really don't understand how any one could of NOT liked this episode as it had everything! Action, History, and depth to plot, and I loved the animation. If anyone has problems with this one then they most likely shot themselves during the Ino vs. Sakura fight and Lee vs. Gaara fight. (flash back city). Lee's carried the action but the girls were just teenage angst. (boring) The animators clearly have orders to appeal to everyone including adding fillers like the bull fight etc...
Old 2003-12-08, 13:25   Link #137
Triga
Polar bear tamer

Post Swastika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Yeah, I thought this was pretty stupid too, Triga-chan.
They changed it just because the swastika is worldly known as the symbol of the nazism...
Yes that's what I think too but on the other hand, swastika wasn't a symbol of nazism at first, it symbolized something ("people of the sun"- something..). So now the animators could use their chance and change the swastika to represent Hyuuga clan's curse, worldwide.
Triga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 13:37   Link #138
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

yes, but would that be before or after they get their last PAYCHECK. This series must have sponsor during the breaks, and I'm sure no one want to be the one to say "hey this symbol only means sun or what ever" most people would of already turned off their TV sets by then and be calling up to complain........unfortunate but true.
Old 2003-12-08, 13:39   Link #139
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triga
Yes that's what I think too but on the other hand, swastika wasn't a symbol of nazism at first, it symbolized something ("people of the sun"- something..). So now the animators could use their chance and change the swastika to represent Hyuuga clan's curse, worldwide.
The Curse of Microsoft?
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 13:41   Link #140
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
no one in Japan would give a shit about hte "nazi" symbol on the Hyuuga's, for instance, they have Hitler bars and shit in the middle of tokyo, place is just plastered with swastikas and pics of Hitler, they wouldnt bat an eye lash, its the fact that the producers of the show are looking far ahead enough to know that Naruto is going to be world wide one day, and not everyone is as careless about the swastika, and there are alot of ignorant asses who will go "nazi nazi nazi wah wah wah wah blah blah"