AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-02-24, 02:22   Link #41
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

The chapter was good, but I am way more ecxsited for Itachi/Sasuke reunion. I hope Itachi will beat some sense into Sasuke's head. unless Itachi passes Sasuke so quick and Sasuke starts to think he imagined seeing Itachi. That would be very poor writing.

IMO the only one who can change Sasuke's mind right now is Mikoto

james0246 I know how much you like Hanabi, here you can see her kick some as*, well Konohamaru's as* My only hope is she'll see Sasuke soon

Old 2012-02-24, 11:11   Link #42
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
At one time this was a guarantee of a character's death. But Kirabi and A already survived theirs. So I am not sure anymore. Seriously, Onoki should die. Hell, take Tsunade and A with him. Move out the old guard. But Kishi has been gun-shy since Danzou ate it. We have not had one name death for the Alliance in this war. Ridiculous.

Naruto should sit on the sidelines and let his friends actually do something. Wait, who am I kidding? Not in this manga where only god level characters matter. Naruto will magically get chakra from their love and blow right by them to fight again.
i believe oonoki will die. if he doesn't, i'd be disappointed. not that i have anything against the guy, it's just that the plot seems to call for it. this fight is the perfect stage for a heroic death. this war needs that right now.

naruto has unlimited chakra even when he no longer has any chakra left. he will get his second wind and he will find a way to fight on.
Old 2012-02-24, 16:57   Link #43
Lendial

I'm really hoping raikage manages to inflict some damage before this fight is over instead of being dumped into tsunade class of has-been characters.
Old 2012-02-24, 18:02   Link #44
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
I'm really hoping raikage manages to inflict some damage before this fight is over instead of being dumped into tsunade class of has-been characters.
He is already a has-been character. His last act of importance was to acknowledge Naruto as Jesus. So don't expect anything.

Sucks for him that Kage level isn't all that anymore in Naruto. Welcome to demi-god level! Next stop god level. Sasuke with the sharinnegan, combined with Madara and Hashirama DNA. Naruto with the Kyuubinnegan, combined with Rikudou Sennin DNA. They will fight on the moon!!! It's going to be totally awesome!
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 19:37   Link #45
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
if sasuke can see itachi, its pretty safe to say itachi seen him. itachi who was the master of the blind attacks and hitting things behind blind spots would not just miss sasuke.
Old 2012-02-24, 20:41   Link #46
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

^ You can't be sure of that. During their staged fight Itachi had trouble seeing Sasuke's face that was 10 feet from him. It would be epic if Itachi flew by only to be called back and say "Opps, didn't see you there. How's it going ".
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 21:46   Link #47
itachi-san314

itachi sees sasuke. come on guys... that's just silly

Quote:
He is already a has-been character. His last act of importance was to acknowledge Naruto as Jesus. So don't expect anything.

Sucks for him that Kage level isn't all that anymore in Naruto. Welcome to demi-god level! Next stop god level. Sasuke with the sharinnegan, combined with Madara and Hashirama DNA. Naruto with the Kyuubinnegan, combined with Rikudou Sennin DNA. They will fight on the moon!!! It's going to be totally awesome!
as silly as you're making it sound, what did you expect? they have all technically been gods from the get-go. its not like an actual human being can summon giant toads or open inner gates or control sand after all. the main characters just keep getting more powerful godlike abilities which really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. nor should it be a surprise that the main heroes and villains are going to be the most powerful gods and fight each other
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 23:16   Link #48
james0246

Quote:

Honestly, that would be awesome...as so long as the series ends after the fight. There is nothing wrong with having such godly fights as so long as the series ends soon after. Problems only truly develop when you have to sustain such improbable levels of power (most often, the characters are simply depowered for various reasons (case and point, the television show Heroes, whose 2 most powerful characters are constantly depowered simply because any real fight they might have would destroy entire cities if not countries). So, if Naruto defeats Sasuke on the moon, that would be cool, just so long as Kishimoto doesn't have to try and top himself or meanders along afterwards.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 01:40   Link #49
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

:O Itachi is intentionally ignoring Sasuke.

Than the two bros would hold hands and go to Kabuto's hideout and rape the shit outta him.

And finally with Kabuto defeated the Edo-Tensei is released [i guess?] and Sasuke indirectly saves the 5 Kages :P Though i guess that means hes gonna kill his brother for the second time.

Not quite sure how the Edo Tensei works though.

Makes me wonder if it was Itachi's intentions in the first place to find Sasuke ... I mean. He has been strolling around for more than 10 chapters and .. u get the drift.
Old 2012-02-25, 06:19   Link #50
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
So, if Naruto defeats Sasuke on the moon, that would be cool, just so long as Kishimoto doesn't have to try and top himself or meanders along afterwards.
His chakra would change the moon's gravity and send it crashing to earth, so Naruto would take it to the sun, along with himself. Memorial hokage face for Naruto as planetary savior, the end!
Quote:
This remains one of the biggest issues in this war...it's too unstable/mysterious to predict what could possibly happen.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 12:09   Link #51
hai_san

Quote:
They will fight on the moon!!! It's going to be totally awesome!
Kinda reminds of Asura wrath, anyone? xD
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 12:59   Link #52
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKeir View Post
:O Itachi is intentionally ignoring Sasuke.

Than the two bros would hold hands and go to Kabuto's hideout and rape the shit outta him.

And finally with Kabuto defeated the Edo-Tensei is released [i guess?] and Sasuke indirectly saves the 5 Kages :P Though i guess that means hes gonna kill his brother for the second time.

Makes me wonder if it was Itachi's intentions in the first place to find Sasuke ... I mean. He has been strolling around for more than 10 chapters and .. u get the drift.
I think Kabuto mentioned previously that Edo Tensei doesn't end even if he is killed.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 15:44   Link #53
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
I think Kabuto mentioned previously that Edo Tensei doesn't end even if he is killed.
Someone like Itachi can control Kabuto with genjutsu, and so he can control all the remaining Edo Tensei guys. I guess Itachi will make them go back to the "pure world" of the dead people, that seems the easiest way to make them disappear regardless of being or not being sealed. Those that are not sealed can also be used against Tobi. Itachi will probably also make disappear himself too, so that solves the problem of a Sasuke-Itachi reunion breaking the plot.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 15:53   Link #54
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
The chapter was good, but I am way more ecxsited for Itachi/Sasuke reunion. I hope Itachi will beat some sense into Sasuke's head. unless Itachi passes Sasuke so quick and Sasuke starts to think he imagined seeing Itachi. That would be very poor writing.

IMO the only one who can change Sasuke's mind right now is Mikoto

james0246 I know how much you like Hanabi, here you can see her kick some as*, well Konohamaru's as* My only hope is she'll see Sasuke soon

Mikoto was on the side of her husband who wanted to destroy konoha so if she was alive she may not stop Sasuke destroying konoha.

Hanabi seeing Sasuke seems unlikely unless Kishi wants Sasuke to have another fan girl, maybe Kishi made Mei a Sasuke fan girl to annoy the Sasuke haters.

@Ero-Senn1n there are ways Kishi could have Sasuke talk to Itachi without Sasuke becoming a good guy like if Sasuke says edo Itachi isn't his real brother but a zombie, when Sasuke see's Itachi has black around his sclera (around eye).
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 16:01   Link #55
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:

Hau Hau.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
His chakra would change the moon's gravity and send it crashing to earth, so Naruto would take it to the sun, along with himself. Memorial hokage face for Naruto as planetary savior, the end!
Oh God.
Old 2012-02-25, 19:03   Link #56
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
Mikoto was on the side of her husband who wanted to destroy konoha so if she was alive she may not stop Sasuke destroying konoha.
The Uchiha didn't want to destroy Konoha nor target its population for that matter.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 22:09   Link #57
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
The Uchiha didn't want to destroy Konoha nor target its population for that matter.
from my understanding, they wanted to take over konoha. they wanted the senju out that's for sure. but whether their intentions were noble or not, itachi still saw it as unnecessary bloodshed. the uchiha uprising would still cause a lot of destruction and might possibly ignite the next ninja war. he feared the consequences so much that he was willing to sacrifice his own clan just to keep the peace.
Old 2012-02-26, 04:51   Link #58
Ero-Senn1n

We do not know yet the whole story. What we see from the flashbacks is that the presumed leader, Sasuke's father, was never protrayed as an arrogant and selfish guy like Orochimaru or Tobi. He always looked like a worried and unhappy person. He didn't even look like Danzou, a dictator over his clan, one who wants total power and is just using everybody in his power to achieve his goals. A final flashback from Itachi and/or Tobi should give us the answers. And since they were Sasuke's and Itachi's family i'm sure the Uchiha will be portrayed moslty as victims of Tobi's tricks and plans, that is what Kishimoto needs in order to make Sasuke and Naruto friends again and let Sasuke join Konoha again.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-26, 04:51   Link #59
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
from my understanding, they wanted to take over konoha. they wanted the senju out that's for sure. but whether their intentions were noble or not, itachi still saw it as unnecessary bloodshed.the uchiha uprising would still cause a lot of destruction and might possibly ignite the next ninja war.
I highly doubt the Uchiha clan would try to usurp power, had they been left alone. They were provoked enough to harbour a grudge against people, who were afraid of the possibility of being overtaken, when that was minimal. IMO there was a better chance of the Uchiha clan bailing out of a village that viewed them as strangers rather than trying to become the prevalent force in it.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-26, 05:17   Link #60
Retcon_Man

At this point, Kishi can change the story so easily. It can go both ways, depending on what direction he wants Sasuke to take later on after this confrontation. Does he want Sasuke to hate more, or have less hate? Two options, 1.) [Place in certain scenario that leads to the truth of what the Uchiha clan was about to do, most likely something evil. Placing fault on the Uchiha clan above all else.] 2.) Itachi confessing that it was just ethnic cleansing for precautionary reasons, where Konoha was trying to avoid any possible conflict, and the Uchiha clan had rights to be upset over their predicament in the past.

Option 1 will lead to Sasuke having not much reason to have so much hatred, and him changing towards good just becomes more inevitable. Option 2 leads to Sasuke having more hatred, more reasons to hate, and therefore, not changing at all, until maybe he fights Naruto, where he'll receive the only peace, where there was only one person in the world that cared for him. *fart*

Kishi will choose Option 1. To redeem Sasuke. For the process from evil to good to have gone through certain stages, where it will seem that Naruto was the cause of the change in Sasuke.
Retcon_Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion