AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-23, 01:16   Link #821
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Uuuuuuuuugh.... just finished ranking 1st in all the VR Missions.... unlocked the High-Frequency Long Sword, High-Frequency Wooden Sword, Infinite Wigs A/B, and the Stun Blade...

Just to collect the 7 Left Arms I'm missing... then I'll move onto Hard Story Mode.... Very Hard afterwards.... then.... REVENGEANCE~
Started on Revengence, got owned. Went to Hard, I owned. I always start in th emiddle
Old 2013-02-23, 01:17   Link #822
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Started on Revengence, got owned. Went to Hard, I owned. I always start in th emiddle

Well... try doing VR 18.... it's pretty much what Revengeance Mode will be~
Old 2013-02-23, 01:47   Link #823
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Defeated the last boss (hard mode)... My hands are still shaking as I typed this... The difficulty level spiked to moon or something... was dodging like a mad man... Parrying not as effective... Screw precision blade mode, I was hauling ass...

On the plus side, I've unlocked Armor Breaker and the three infinity wigs! Now to get the rest of the data storage and MiBs...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 01:55   Link #824
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Beating Chapter 0 on Very Hard unlocks IMO the best non-DLC costume in the game, the suit.~

Thankfully a pretty short and simple chapter, but Ray was not nearly as easy to beat. Took me way longer than on Normal.
Old 2013-02-23, 04:33   Link #825
Celestia Ludenberg
Ultimate Gambler

Two more days until it's released, stupid delay, they didn't even call me to say it was delayed in Australia for another 4 days.
Celestia Ludenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 15:37   Link #826
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionette Cherry View Post
Two more days until it's released, stupid delay, they didn't even call me to say it was delayed in Australia for another 4 days.
I will give you sympathizing hug to help.

*hug*
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 17:05   Link #827
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Security Guard is My Bro

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 18:18   Link #828
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

I finally beat revengeance mode with all S rank using the fully upgraded Fox "H@xxor" Blade and damn this weapon is owning everybody including the bosses (you can take a chunk of their hp if u parry their attacks perfectly) especially if u know you how to abuse the infinite blade mode.

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 19:29   Link #829
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Looks like It's gonna take several playthroughs to fully upgrade all of my weapons...
Old 2013-02-24, 04:38   Link #830
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Raiden's new body seems a bit different...

Images
!!!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Doktor: "Improved Audio Sensors!"
Old 2013-02-24, 09:13   Link #831
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Okay I just now beat the game, and...well I didn't exactly shrug it off like I thought I was going too. The high speed hack N slashing gave me a mix of devil may cry/Ninja Gaiden 3 feel but it was all still enjoyable, the codec sequences while still wasn't as extensive and humorous as it's predecessors were back though unlike the other Metal Gear games I just couldn't get into most of the extra conversations you can have, especially the blabber mouth doctor.

Things that left an impression on me were, I was surprised there was a Japanese option in the game, but than again the game was gonna be short so it made sense to add that extra feature, though it's gonna be hard for me to get used to the japanese voices now that I'm TOTALLY used to the English voices, Sunny being Sunny, plus The Final Boss was just crazy but I loved it, I just wished the music was raised a little higher so I can kick ass to it more.

Only problems I had were The camera can be a little annoying and have trouble keeping up with you, the lock on system seems too clumsy and not as reliable as it usually is in other hack n slash games, and It could have been about 2 more stages longer than it was, Plus the parrying system needed ALOT more work.

Overall an enjoyable spin off, and I intend on purchasing it soon to support the series further and now I'm looking forward to MGS5 even more.
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-24, 09:32   Link #832
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2 View Post
Things that left an impression on me were, I was surprised there was a Japanese option in the game, but than again the game was gonna be short so it made sense to add that extra feature, though it's gonna be hard for me to get used to the japanese voices now that I'm TOTALLY used to the English voices, Sunny being Sunny, plus The Final Boss was just crazy but I loved it, I just wished the music was raised a little higher so I can kick ass to it more.
I thought the Japanese option only change the text and menu, not the voice?
Old 2013-02-24, 09:52   Link #833
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Kojima has talked more about the Metal Gear franchise giving us these comments:
*Ground Zeroes is his most mature game ever. However, its use of taboos are making Kojima fear the game could not be released.
*Kojima is looking for a Rising sequel but he wants Platinum to make it.
*He wishes for a spinoff about The Boss but there are still no plans. (He had already thought about that in 2008)
http://www.metalgearsolidtv.com/2013...s-may-not.html

Also, I'm surprised there has been no Suit promotions. It's my favorite alt skin as it reminds me of Psycho Pass... with swords!

Last edited by Mad Pierrot; 2013-02-24 at 10:03.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-24, 09:57   Link #834
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ground zeroes needs to be rerleased for the sake of metal gear fans who hated but tolerated Rising. I can somewhat feel their pain should GZ be cancelled.

Hell yes to rising sequel.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-24, 10:11   Link #835
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Hey as long as kojipro would handle the story I'm down with it; Rising has been their most 'grounded' work so far

Bayonetta and Vanquish's story were totally out of whack... more so for the latter. I can appreciate over the top crazy and some plot nonsense but don't over do it
Old 2013-02-24, 10:15   Link #836
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
I would be TOTALLY DOWN for a spin off/prequel game involving the Boss no doubt.

P.S. here's a little fun codec moment for you guys in the game, when you rescue a civie and let him know he's okay, quickly chase after him and ninja blade him and then have fun calling you crew yelling at you. ^_^
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-24, 10:26   Link #837
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Huh.... so apparantly people haven't heard...

http://spong.com/article/29051/Kojim...-with-Platinum

Soooo, Kojima wants to make a Rising 2 with these guys BEFORE Ground Zeroes... so he'll bring in omre money to make Ground Zeroes exactly how he wants it. He even hints at letting them use the FOX Engine for Rising 2~
Old 2013-02-24, 11:02   Link #838
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Got the game yesterday (in a a non broken condition). I'm at the Escape from Denver chapter atm and so far it's a pretty fun ride.

The only thing that sometime frustrates me is, when those left hands just won't come off right... I don't know how often I restarted checkpoints because of this.
Old 2013-02-24, 16:43   Link #839
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
The only thing that sometime frustrates me is, when those left hands just won't come off right... I don't know how often I restarted checkpoints because of this.

I know exactly how you feel

Go for horizontal cuts, aim at the green area or slightly below it would also do.
Old 2013-02-24, 19:28   Link #840
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

If MGR is going to get a sequel. I really want Old Snake to be in it.