AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-19, 13:20   Link #18701
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Older Ichika and Younger Chifuyu!? Sweeeet~ Older and younger as in their ages are pretty much swapped? Or is it that they are basiclly gender-swapped? I'd love to see either way - their personalities in how they would relate to each other would be fun.

Of course, if Chifuyu was a guy...
Old 2012-01-19, 13:21   Link #18702
Eratas123

Their ages are swapped. Ichika's more suave and badass while Chifuyu's more innocent and clingy to her older bro
Old 2012-01-19, 13:36   Link #18703
Eratas123

Finally posted Daydreams! Christ that took a while!
Old 2012-01-19, 13:49   Link #18704
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
@those who know: Can someone name me an air base near Manila?
quoting from wiki:

Quote:
Clark Air Base - Air Logistics Command, 710th Special Operations Wing
Cesar Basa Air Base - Air Defense Wing
Jesus Villamor Air Base - Main Headquarters, 250th Presidential Airlift Wing
Danilo Atienza Air Base - 15th Strike Wing
Basilio Fernando Air Base - Air Education and Training Command, Air Force Research and Development Center
Out of the Following, only Basa and Atienza are viable air bases.

Clark and Villamor are situated at international airports so the congestion is too much- since they have to share the sky and ground with civilian aircraft and hence only special airlift wings are based there.

Special mention to Villiamor as they only fly planes when the President is departing from there or in certain cases.

Also special mention to me, as i work at the adjacent Terminal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Woah, another Filipino Author? Man, IS seems to attract people like this by the bucketload
Ha, I knew it.

Well IS does give powerless countries a sort of chance.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 14:00   Link #18705
Eratas123

Then again, most of the authors tend to be either Filipino or Singaporean. I guess IS just fits the demographic or something.
Old 2012-01-19, 14:49   Link #18706
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
IS has probably become a way to viably allow low tier countries to be at par with higher ones.

Lol thought of imagining Lin fighting in an FFA for 6-month control of the Spratlys.

That actually sounds like another good Idea on now to pit my PH Representative vs a Canon Character- my first planned OC vs CC match is Charlotte vs Elena in a "battle for the best Revive".

*thinks harder*
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 15:00   Link #18707
Eratas123

Hm? I don't think most fans apply IS to real life country standings. At least, none of us here or the others at the archive tend to. The closest one I can see is Meistah. Everybody else usually doesn't bother or care about this and tend to focus on story more. Besides, if IS were real, I really don't want to see how religion and other countries react to the societal change. No freaking way some countries will take that lying down. Better not to bother with it and give yourself more problems.
Old 2012-01-19, 16:08   Link #18708
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Heh, the thought of a younger Chifuyu hissing at Tabane for glomping 'Ichika-nii' is just...

So Chifuyu pretty much acts like 'Chifuyu' in front of everyone but she still wants to be cal led 'Chi-chan' by Ichika when they're alone. ^___^ Also...would Ichika still be cooking, cleaning, whatnot or will Chifuyu have a sudden stat boost in that department? I can already imagine a hilarity spot involving Ichika doing Chifuyu's laundry and finding a set of panties that she didn't want her 'onii-chan' to find.

"Hoooh~" was all Ichika said as he held up the thin, racy fabric. "I didn't know that highschoolers could wear such things..." He glanced at Chifuyu, who had turned as pale as the walls of her room. "And who are we trying to seduce with this, my dear imouto?"

"ONII-CHAAAN!!!" >.<

"Me?" Ichika blinked several times, looking at Chifuyu, who just now realized what she had said and the color flooded back to her face in embarassment.

"N-n-no...that's not..." God, she'd never live it down if he figured out that he WAS the reason why she had purchaed that little black n purple set...

"...oh dear. I am quite flattered but...I don't like purple."

"...what...."

"...I prefer light blue and or white. Lacy and partially see-thru..."

"BAKA ICHI-NII!!!!" *CRACK*

"OWW!!"

~*~

Old 2012-01-19, 16:22   Link #18709
Eratas123

@ Tempest - She acts like the regular Chifuyu when in class: Quiet, focused, intelligent etc etc. However, she tends to be immature and clingy when she's close to Ichika Houki and Rin (Her childhood friends) tend to call her a bro-con.

Meanwhile, Ichika's the opposite of a teacher Chifuyu was. He's casual, tends to refer to students by nickname, and says that they can call him whatever they want whether it be Ichika, Orimura, Sensei, or even Onii-chan. Everyone called him Onii-chan at first.....until they saw the black aura coming out of Chifuyu. They called him everything else except Onii-chan after that

Oh! Ichika still does the housework, but Chifuyu's trying to learn from him. This was bad since she accidentally left one of her red shirts on his white suit when she put it in the washing machine. He goes to school in a pink suit the next day
Old 2012-01-19, 16:31   Link #18710
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So she'll act similarly to Zero's Madoka in some ways...good starting point.

And she's learning to take care of her 'onii-chan' for later?
Old 2012-01-19, 16:33   Link #18711
Eratas123

Honestly, I dunno if I should make her clingy to Ichika or a tsundere What do you think? Also, he's either gonna end with her, Maya, or Tabane
Old 2012-01-19, 18:30   Link #18712
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Out of the Following, only Basa and Atienza are viable air bases.

Clark and Villamor are situated at international airports so the congestion is too much- since they have to share the sky and ground with civilian aircraft and hence only special airlift wings are based there.

Special mention to Villiamor as they only fly planes when the President is departing from there or in certain cases.

Also special mention to me, as i work at the adjacent Terminal.
After wiki-ing, Atienza and Cavite City seem like better places to begin with. Simulating development growth over 10 years... Yes...
Old 2012-01-19, 20:15   Link #18713
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
@ Treme - Hourglass figure? That's pushing it a little too far. He must have some kind of bone deformity if he's a freaking hourglass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Age
Yeah, that, even irish lacked them for all his *cough*pretty*cough*

@ Eras
Yeah, OT3, I mean, Sacred Twins is OT3 plus side pairings.

@ Marv
I dislike White Knight though, I admit it was hypocritical... still...

Also, why not Rin? She's in the Chinese Army too, so they'll connect well, disregarding sense of rivalry of course. Mine is an OCxChifuyu, but the OC is related to CC anyway.
yea... I overdid it a little about the hourglass figure....Scrap that but the rest is to stay.

He just happened to be a really late bloomer.... and would probably develop over the course of the story.... (if I am merciful enough)

Edit:
The reason why I had been struggling for month is because of the other Male OCs......
There are so many male OC that I am doubt that adding mine in is a good idea (too much Yang energy... need some Yin energy too!)

Ultimately I worked on Male OC that is.....err.... different than other Male OC.

Not-solider nor Engineer side:
Joan is girly enough to fool an IS to think he is a girl.

Engineer side:
Ignis is a self-taught programmer who also happen to be a Butt Monkey/ my personal chew toy.
For every story about a cool and awesome Male OC appear, I will torture him.

Solider Side:
Cipher is a charming secret agent who also happen to be a kleptomaniac pervert. Expy of other Male OC I known.
Since he is a cool male OC, every time he appear with Ignis, Ignis suffer.

Moar edit: Joan is more likely to appear on girl's side story (AKA the version which I am going to post on Fanfiction.net which may/may not share the same universe as Ignis').

Last edited by agetreme; 2012-01-19 at 20:29.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 20:30   Link #18714
Eratas123

@ Treme - Just be careful. Finalize your ideas first before doing anything else.
Old 2012-01-19, 20:46   Link #18715
agetreme
Just another Idiot

-_-..... I know

But the male side has been finalized (Joan's name change is due to not being girly enough is just one of the few last minute adjustment.)

The male side will be posted here only.... Yang energy of the Male OC doesn't really matter that much since there are enough Yin energy from (old) female OC to balance it out.

--

The girl's side haven't been finalize yet but it is the one which I will used for Fanfiction.net... to balance out the Yang energy of the male OC there.

====

Both main leads balanced things in Meta-senses.
Old 2012-01-19, 21:01   Link #18716
Eratas123

Just make sure not to delay your fic too long
Old 2012-01-19, 21:11   Link #18717
agetreme
Just another Idiot

@Eratas: Working on Male's chapter 2.

Finalized idea:

Continuing the theme of balance

Male lead (Ignis) serve as a balance in the team, serving role which missing in a team since he is an all rounder who could do everything (albeit not as good as specialized).
Why? because "Guys should stick together...."

More apparent if you put all the males in my story together: (They fight in three so put any two in with Ignis and you will still get a balanced team)
Ichika: (Offense/Instant Kill/Weak defense)
Cipher: (Speed/DPS/Weak Defense)
Joan: (Defense/Tank /Weak offense)
Ignis: (Jack of all Trade/(slightly above average) Attacker, Tank, healer (all in one package) /Master of None)

Beyond combat:
Ignis is a butt monkey because of cool and awesome male OC.

---

While Female Lead's machine transforms (Reassignment of stats) to compensate for her partner's flaw (Remember IS team battle in competition is fought in pairs)

Personality side: (Finalized personality which will not change)
Female lead is.... not Yandere, get jealous easily or violent(outside battle).....Have a good guess why.

Spoiler for Just in case you are as dense as Ichika:
Old 2012-01-19, 22:20   Link #18718
Eratas123

Doesn't sound like a slice of lide seriesl
Old 2012-01-19, 22:46   Link #18719
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Honestly, I dunno if I should make her clingy to Ichika or a tsundere What do you think? Also, he's either gonna end with her, Maya, or Tabane
Well, I can see her as being pretty clingy to Ichika when she was younger (up thru grade school). As she grew older, she overheard/saw Ichika struggling to keep them together and in their house. He had to leave a lot, especially after the White Knight incident and at first, Chifuyu was scared and didn't know how to cope with Ichika being gone all the time. Houki and Rin really helped her through this phase, especially since at first, she yelled at Ichika for not being there for her.

...then she gets kidnapped... They try to intimidate her but she does not budge, relying on that frosty cold demeanor that her name implies.

...and then Ichika rescues her. And said cold demeanor gets micro'd when she sees her big brother.

She tries her best while Ichika is away at Germany (he calls her at least once a week). So she develops that cold, almost aloof demeanor that old Chifuyu has, just not as bad, but when Ichika is around, she'll end up doing something silly or stupid or just plain girly and everyone but Ichika is all and .
Old 2012-01-19, 22:48   Link #18720
Eratas123

Ichika: My little sister can't be this cute!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest