AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-01-22, 12:27   Link #2321
zeross87

you can easly spend 5 loveca in a day;
if i were you i would wait to the last day of the event then decide to tiers or not if it remain low.
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 15:42   Link #2322
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeross87 View Post
https://m.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFes..._tracking_way/

3day in the event prediction remain unchanged
Til 4x comes out you can't trust tiers for token events, or even til end since some people save tokens for last day.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 23:31   Link #2323
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Never realised that there are that many songs around. A look in the profile page says 83 have already been cleared. The majority of them by Ottocycle. On EN I'm at 42, although I hardly play EN nowadays. Aside from the hardest I don't struggle in particular clearing EX, for the hardest ones it would perhaps be a good idea to form one of those stamina teams, but I'm too lazy for that.
For information, token event EXs that are released to play on the last four days are separately counted from the actual songs, so they will be double counted when they go into the regular gameplay release. Tried and tested!
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 09:05   Link #2324
Kakurin
大佐

Damn it, but at least I finally got a 1000+ combo. The combo broke at Pure Girls Project, the sequence where you get the three doubles in a row. Have the propensity to miss the left part of the last double because of missing the button. Happened here again. Never miss it because of bad timing, always because of missing the button.
Old 2016-01-23, 09:13   Link #2325
Ulin

And I never got more than a 500 combo... congrats!
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 09:25   Link #2326
zeross87

1 miss, that hurt i feel you; on last song too
Old 2016-01-26, 13:25   Link #2327
MartianMage

ehehe well it's PGP :P

Anyway... even the EX of Nightingale Love Song is easy... not that I'm complaining though since it's easy event points!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 13:58   Link #2328
zeross87

i probably wont do the ex too much because i want SSA both hard version and i wont spend that many gems...

on a side note, some people are really taking some crazy challenge.
this guys took the challenge to get the SR by only collecting tokens, he got the 11k pts without playing the event son once
he said it took him 469 plays and 88 Lg to achieve, and now he got 11k token to spend
Old 2016-01-26, 15:49   Link #2329
Ulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeross87 View Post
i probably wont do the ex too much because i want SSA both hard version and i wont spend that many gems...

on a side note, some people are really taking some crazy challenge.
this guys took the challenge to get the SR by only collecting tokens, he got the 11k pts without playing the event son once
he said it took him 469 plays and 88 Lg to achieve, and now he got 11k token to spend
People who don't mind spending so much lg in that kind of thing should be sent to idol hell

Anyway, the tiering prediction are rising again... I'm glad I was waiting to the last day to decide, because now I don't know if I'll be able without spending more than 6 or 7 lg (although I guess that's pretty low for a normal event?) I don't know, I've never tried to tier before
Old 2016-01-26, 16:12   Link #2330
zeross87

yeah it has to be predicted with how low it was, people were bound to start wanting to tiers if its low so cutoff raise because of that.

i usually spend 12-13 gems tiering, but win back quite a few though event rewards that i would not have got if i didn't tiers.
without using lg i end up around 13-14k in token i think ? i always miss the firt lg reward after the sr. so this time i will win back 2 lg to 20k pts, a third if it go to 21k, + a fourth by idolizing the sr. so i basically subtract 4 lg to my personal count of how much i'm willing to spend because i wouldn't win them if not tiering.
plus one could consider the lg won indirectly though playing more, like the first time i tiered in nico event, it was a token that pushed t2 to around 25k, i spent a lot of gem (like 16-17 ?) but in the meanwhile i FCed all my hards song available, won a lot of friends point, that got me a lot of new rare to idolize and won me lg this way.
i don't actually count it to winning them directly because of the event because they just come faster because of the event but i would end up winning them eventually (not like the event reward were you will never win them if you don't tiers).
Old 2016-01-27, 07:59   Link #2331
Ulin

Now the event points calculator tells me that I need to spend 7 lg to achieve 19500 when yesterday it was only 5... I don't know what mistake I have made before, but now I'm thinking if spending them or not... Is it possible that the calculator takes into account loveca gained throught the event? (like 20k or something)
Old 2016-01-27, 08:27   Link #2332
zeross87

No it dont.
Be careful of the x4 song if you tell the calculator you play x4 it will make it to only play x4
Meaning if you go to 19499 with 45 token left it wont tell "well he spend the 45 on a hard and get his point"
He Will make you grind to 180 token to play one more x4 in this situation, meaning more lg

And dont aim to cutoff exactly but around 1k higher, you dont wanna be the 4501 guy

Edit : last prediction is 19,5 k so i will aim 21 k for the lg reward

Last edited by zeross87; 2016-01-28 at 05:19.
Old 2016-01-28, 13:34   Link #2333
zeross87

sorry for the double post but i want this message to be seen

be carefull if you are playing on EN event, the event calculator is wrong this time around.
for some reason it tell me :

Quote:
Start: Tue Jan 19 2016 01:00:00 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
End: Fri Jan 29 2016 00:00:00 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Remaining Event Time: 4 hours
but there is more like 13.5 hours than 4 hours.
i almost flowed it blindly and used more loveca than necessary, glad i was like "nah can't be true i was at 4 lg to use before, used 2 and i'm still at 4 to use, can't have lost this much point with this rank a combo i just got" and double checked
Old 2016-01-28, 15:26   Link #2334
Ulin

I always have problems with the automatic time calculation (in my case, it says that the event ends on January the 31st)
I will need between 7 and 9 lg to get to 20k or 21k
Old 2016-01-29, 05:10   Link #2335
MartianMage

Managed to get into T2 with only 4 gems but TBH if I put things into perspective I only really spent 1 gem to get into T2... I mean I wouldn't get the 18k and 21k love gem otherwise and I get 1 love gem back for idolizing this Honoka SR so yeah 1 gem for 1 idolized SR. Good deal!!!

Some screens:

New song aside... SSS'd all normal songs. The new song is 387 notes at hard btw.

Maki-chan~~~ <3

Maki-chan! Q.Q
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2016-01-29, 05:22   Link #2336
Ulin

I also made T2 for the first time. I had to spend 6 lg but I got at least 2 or 3 back (FC the expert song in the end, idiolizing the SR and getting the 17k since I ended in 20600)

Very Happy even if Honks is my 3rd or 4th girl, but I guess I'll never have such an opportunity with my beloved Elicchi
Old 2016-01-29, 06:31   Link #2337
MartianMage

@Ulin

Grats on getting that T2!

@Vigo

I didn't notice it before but... 9 seconds lock on that Kotori UR. lol
Old 2016-01-31, 05:07   Link #2338
Ulin

@MartianMage Thank you! We'll see if I try again ^^

By the way, it seems the first Aquors cards haven already been introduced in JP

Spoiler for .:
Old 2016-01-31, 16:07   Link #2339
zeross87

so next 2 event dates are 05/02 to 15/02 and 19/02 to 29/02 .
two 10 days event but only 4days in between, it will be hard

i just unloced dancing stars on me yesterday and its been a long time since a hard gave me trouble to FC it. i'm at 15 try atm but only got a B. the part were there is a lot of tap, double tap, tap double tap confuse me a lot since there is not really a pattern i easily see (like simple then double then simple each time are there seem to be double 2 times in a row sometimes).
Old 2016-01-31, 17:58   Link #2340
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulin View Post
@MartianMage Thank you! We'll see if I try again ^^

By the way, it seems the first Aquors cards haven already been introduced in JP

Spoiler for .:
Meh they cost 1/2 /3rds of a blue ticket to get right now on JP, so not worth it .

The new muse set on JP is gorgeous ... Nico' UR especially
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote