AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-03-19, 11:03   Link #121
Amy
Fantasy...

Send a message via MSN to Amy
On my school, whenever you're late for a class, you have to get a note saying you too late and give it to your teacher. The person where you have to get the note will put it on a list on a pc, and the 2nd time you're late you have to be at school half an hour earlier the next morning. If you are late too often I don't really know what happens... something bad I guess. ^^"

Luckily being late is not one of my bad habits, I'm never late. ^^
Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 11:25   Link #122
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
haha lucky you ^_^ ....flip is always late ^_^' well not always but most of the time and my friends get annoyed cause i always make them wait ^_^ love to make ppl wait but i hate waiting >_<"
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 11:43   Link #123
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

i bite my fingernails ;_;
and im always late
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 12:01   Link #124
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
2+ hour naps.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 13:36   Link #125
luniz

I've broken every habit that I thought I needed too.
luniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 15:12   Link #126
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by luniz
I've broken every habit that I thought I needed too.
which are the ones you dont think you need to break?
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 15:56   Link #127
luniz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
which are the ones you dont think you need to break?

smoking and drinking for instance, i do either a couple times a month or so. also i have a tough time with punctuality but for the most part i make it to where i'm supposed to be on time. i need to get to work about 5 minutes earlier every day though. speaking of, surfing at work is a bad habit too, but otherwise i'd probably fall asleep while i'm waiting for stuff. what else mmm speeding, and locking myself in my apartment and watching anime all night.
luniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 15:59   Link #128
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

mmm... yeah. those habits dont seem that bad. except for the smoking
Old 2004-03-20, 14:04   Link #129
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
Going online more than study.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-20, 17:29   Link #130
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
Going online more than study.
i do both at the same time. doing japanese homework now.
Old 2004-03-20, 18:43   Link #131
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Maps annoy me and i find getting lost fun- this might be why im failing geography
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-20, 20:30   Link #132
nak
Squishy

Send a message via AIM to nak
Quote:
Originally Posted by aFlipGuy
haha lucky you ^_^ ....flip is always late ^_^' well not always but most of the time and my friends get annoyed cause i always make them wait ^_^ love to make ppl wait but i hate waiting >_<"
Bleh...its called being fasionablly late? Sides..its really hard to b on time! Esp. with my tiny attention span. ^^
nak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-20, 21:00   Link #133
Baba
Grouky Freak

Send a message via ICQ to Baba Send a message via MSN to Baba
Well, it's a bit late but here are a couple of mine in no particular order:

- Being shy with girls
- Smoking too much weed
- Going to bed late and waking up late
- Doing last minute work more often than not
- Spending too much time in front of m computer when I could be doing more fulfilling things
Baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-20, 23:19   Link #134
daliinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba
- Spending too much time in front of m computer when I could be doing more fulfilling things
hah, sounds like something my my mother would say
daliinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-21, 00:49   Link #135
Serendipity

Send a message via ICQ to Serendipity Send a message via AIM to Serendipity Send a message via MSN to Serendipity
Quote:
Originally Posted by luniz
what else mmm speeding, and locking myself in my apartment and watching anime all night.
Dude, I don't think that the above is a bad habit at all...in fact, I think that it's a habit we should ALL get into on a regular basis...
Serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-21, 00:58   Link #136
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
yes i also think everyone else should speed >< its too annoying when ppl go -5 or-10 when u can be going +5 or +10 over the speed limit um......ya speeding is a bad habbit but if everyone else does it, it wont be as bad >< and um.....its so hard to drive w/ the speed limit specially when i'm always late and um......i've been trying to not speed ever since that cop caught me because i was late to school from lunch....... i HAD to go get some bubble tea -_-' for lunch.....stupid reason to get a ticket but....i couldnt say no to bubble tea all good cause um.....they havent caught me ever since ^____^
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-21, 01:43   Link #137
Serendipity

Send a message via ICQ to Serendipity Send a message via AIM to Serendipity Send a message via MSN to Serendipity
Quote:
Originally Posted by aFlipGuy
yes i also think everyone else should speed >< its too annoying when ppl go -5 or-10 when u can be going +5 or +10 over the speed limit um......ya speeding is a bad habbit but if everyone else does it, it wont be as bad >< and um.....its so hard to drive w/ the speed limit specially when i'm always late and um......i've been trying to not speed ever since that cop caught me because i was late to school from lunch....... i HAD to go get some bubble tea -_-' for lunch.....stupid reason to get a ticket but....i couldnt say no to bubble tea all good cause um.....they havent caught me ever since ^____^
LOL, you and your bubble tea dude..... Actually I can't say I have ever tried it, who knows?? It might be worth being late for....

But yeah, I agree, everyone should speed....not excessively, just enough so that you don't annoy the crap out of everyone by going for a nice slow Sunday drive...

I have only had my P plates for five months now (probationary, when you have just got off your learners...I am not sure if it is the same system for the rest of youse....) and I tend to speed a little bit, it's especially fun in a four cylinder car to take on a sports car and overtake it, I had a race with a WRX the other day in my little '94 Hyundai excel, man it was hilarious!! I won, but I think that the driver was a bit worried he'd dent his car, so decided to dent his pride instead lol...
Serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-21, 01:50   Link #138
::faze
<3 Scrapped Princess

speeding is bad, the limit is there for a reason
but I can't help speeding either lol, I guess it's because I'm still an impatient kid. I'm really lucky to have not gotten a ticket yet because so many times while I'm speeding I just up and see someone get pulled over.

as for my bad habits:
being late - i dunno what's wrong w/ me and why i cant fix this... I think it's in my blood I went to work late every single shift I had so it was a good thing they were pretty relaxed about it hehe
being unproductive - I'm still working on this
falling asleep in class - for some reason, I dunno why this happens, but my eyes just start to close as soon as I get into class, and the moment I leave, I'm wide awake
slouching - i have pretty bad posture most of the time, especially when I'm sitting by the comp. I just had to fix my posture right now as I'm typing this I thought I'd fixed this problem several times before, but it always comes back to haunt me. Thankfully I have good abs/lower back so I don't get sore from it
::faze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-21, 01:55   Link #139

Send a message via AIM to Karma Send a message via MSN to Karma
I've been smoking a lot lately......I know it's bad, but school's gotten so boring that I just leave and......oh well. But aside from that I've been taking tons of naps lately cuz I'm staying up 'til like 2 or 3 am. With getting up for school at like 6, it's a real hassle to not get sleep. I don't sleep in class, but I don't pay any attention to my Lit teacher (those of you in #animesuki know that I'm always on furing my lit class). I can't rememeber any more, so that's it for now.

Old 2004-03-22, 07:54   Link #140
Kerensky18
?Sleep?

Send a message via MSN to Kerensky18
I have a bad habbit of correcting peoples grammer and spelling irl but then I suck when I write/say anything.
Kerensky18 is offline   Reply With Quote