Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-01-06, 22:49   Link #3421
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuma View Post
Don't use the "just cuz the show's from the 80's means it's impossible for the animation to be better" as an excuse.
Being a TV series instead of an OVA and with their current 80s technology, I'd say it's a damn good excuse.

Quote:
Also Hades Inferno and Elysium Seiya and co were on the defensive even after invading Hades playground.
Wat? Let me ask you something: what's the relation between character "being defensive" with still-frames in animation? Do you even understand animation technique at all?
Old 2014-01-06, 23:26   Link #3422
Ozuma

@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

Okay, you're misunderstanding dude. One, I was talking about in-story not animation wise.

EDIT:

Also I'm talking about how some fights were scripted in the tv series not the overall animation.

Last edited by Ozuma; 2014-01-07 at 00:02.
Ozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 23:51   Link #3423
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
@Obelisk Ze Animation

Okay, you're misunderstanding dude. One, I was talking about in-story not animation wise.

EDIT:

Also I'm talking about how some fights were scripted in the tv series not the overall animation.
And I'm focusing myself on the animation since two pages ago, so why did you suddenly reply me with in-story and script?? Once again, my problem with Hades Elysium is with the animation (or still-frames to be specific), so don't bring story & script into this. Keep the focus on animation if you still want to reply to me. If not, then create your own topic by posting your comment here without addressing me.

Oh and look, you even mock my username by typing "@Obelisk Ze Animation" in your reply above, how very mature of you .
Old 2014-01-07, 00:02   Link #3424
Ozuma

@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

Oops, that was mistake on my part. I didn't mean to do that. :P I'm kind of tired and lazy today due to not having much on my schedule so wasn't paying attention much to what I was typing. Calm down. Being hostile towards people with different opinions and on a different page than you is going to create an even bigger mess.
Old 2014-01-07, 00:13   Link #3425
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

Oops, that was mistake on my part. I didn't mean to do that. :P I'm kind of tired and lazy today due to not having much on my schedule so wasn't paying attention much to what I was typing. Calm down. Being hostile towards people with different opinions and on a different page than you is going to create an even bigger mess.
Once again, I don’t mind people having different opinion from me. For example, I love Doraemon. If you said Doraemon sucks, then fine. It’s not my business how you feel about the series.

What I do mind is people misunderstanding my comments like Goty did two pages ago. And then you brought those Dragon Ball, Hades Elysium in-story, and script thingy out of nowhere while replying me. It's enough reason to get irritated even just a little bit.

EDIT
*after some moments waiting*

No more replies to me?... Good. I hope all this misunderstanding stops right now so that we can all enjoy discussing more meaningful Omega-related subjects.

Btw, thanx Galaxian, for sharing those nice songs some pages ago. I appreciate it.

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2014-01-07 at 00:49.
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 10:19   Link #3426
Ozuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
my toughts about "fly" i think any saint who attain the seven sense can fly or at last levitate, at last almost every "gold" saint can fly, at last on omega if not fly at last levitate as we see fudo doing this, we see both gemini doing this we see even if i'm not wrong even taurus levitating.
Eh, I think its a result of hanging in the air long enough that it appears as if they're flying.

@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

I brought up the DBZ thing because you weren't being specific. I had to correct you. It's a minor mistake on your part. You make mistakes just like the rest of everyone in this thread bro. Relax.

On another note: According to someone's tumblr Titan will fight in 4 episodes time.
Old 2014-01-07, 10:35   Link #3427
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

I brought up the DBZ thing because you weren't being specific. I had to correct you. It's a minor mistake on your part. You make mistakes just like the rest of everyone in this thread bro. Relax.
Not being specific =/= Mistake.

There’s this thing called context that able to make someone understand what the speaker has in mind without the need of very detailed explanation. The question is, whether you understand the context or not.

Aside from that, yes I agree that I make mistakes too. I’m a human after all.
Old 2014-01-07, 10:40   Link #3428
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Eh, I think its a result of hanging in the air long enough that it appears as if they're flying.
but this means who their can at last "levitate" if no fly, or their can move in the air, not being just a "jump" or something like that, someone with strong enough cosmos(seven sense +) can ignore the gravity law using his cosmos.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 11:03   Link #3429
Ozuma

@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

It was a mistake on your part and my part. Let's leave it at that.

It's because of that reason that I get a hostile vibe from you most of the time.

@ellessarr

Nah, man I think it's still under the Tvtrope trope "Not Quite Flight".

I mean just cuz they're able to hang in the air for a lengthy period of time doesn't mean it's flight. If anything it's falling with style.

Or let's look at it this way: If flight was possible then after launching himself in the air with Shura,Shiryu should've been able to easily descend back to the atmosphere. Also Saga instead of showing his tantrum of Kanon being back in the picture by shooting the temple he was in with a "Galaxian Explosion" he could've flown over there.
Old 2014-01-07, 11:37   Link #3430
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
@ellessarr

Nah, man I think it's still under the Tvtrope trope "Not Quite Flight".

I mean just cuz they're able to hang in the air for a lengthy period of time doesn't mean it's flight. If anything it's falling with style.

Or let's look at it this way: If flight was possible then after launching himself in the air with Shura,Shiryu should've been able to easily descend back to the atmosphere. Also Saga instead of showing his tantrum of Kanon being back in the picture by shooting the temple he was in with a "Galaxian Explosion" he could've flown over there.
not really if you look at integra x paradox fight will be a exactly mirror of any dragon ball fly fight, "fall with this stily" dont means who you can hang in the air for that big leng without being at last some sort of levitation, many fight are very dragon ball like.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 11:44   Link #3431
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
It's because of that reason that I get a hostile vibe from you most of the time.
Then do me a favor: next time, read my comments carefully and pay attention to the context before replying or addressing my post.

If you still can’t understand what I’m saying, just ask me first before you reply me with your own opinion. If not, it will result in misunderstandings like what happened before and it will be a waste of time, energy, and thread-space. I’ll appreciate it if you can keep this in mind.
Old 2014-01-07, 14:28   Link #3432
Ozuma

@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

Even if I misunderstand you should still be courteous when in a discussion.

@Ellesar

Heh the only thing now missing is a kamehameha type of attack for SSO to be truly DB-like. ^^
Old 2014-01-07, 16:56   Link #3433
Ozuma

(Shrugs)

damn this is the only info for the coming episodes from tumblr that I could get:

Quote:
Saint Seiya Omega Spoilers Episodes 87-90

87- Joining the Golden Saints! The technique banned! VS Hyperion, Tenchihômetsuzan

88- No Title Announced The Golden Saints use the Athena Exclamation.

89- No Title Announced Chrono Catastrophe. A man talks about “Subaru spiritual world”

90- No Title Announced They get to where Pallas. Titan…
Old 2014-01-08, 00:04   Link #3434
j008

Bummer! Hopefully we get some new info soon. I'm curious as to how things will pan out in the next few episodes.
j008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 03:50   Link #3435
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
(Shrugs)

damn this is the only info for the coming episodes from tumblr that I could get:

they gona do athena exclamation

87- Joining the Golden Saints! The technique banned! VS Hyperion, Tenchihômetsuzan

only technique banned is athena exclamation can destroy country island.

i remember gold saints use it and destroy sanctuary base of saints athena in hades hades arc.
nishikinomaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 09:38   Link #3436
Ozuma

@nishikinomaki

It could potentially destroy the world if two collided like in the Hades saga.
Old 2014-01-08, 12:38   Link #3437
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
@nishikinomaki

It could potentially destroy the world if two collided like in the Hades saga.
gona be scary if they abuse it athena exclamation

look like nuclear bomb but they lucky athena exclamation go up not down they gona be all dead if goes down.

Last edited by nishikinomaki; 2014-01-08 at 12:54.
Old 2014-01-08, 13:55   Link #3438
Ozuma

@nishikinomaki

I guess Hyperion is all that much of a badass if they have to resort to the Athena Exclamation attack.

Also calling it that Gallia may be defeated this upcoming episode. That and the Bronze's decide to handle it themselves and tell the Gold Saints plus Athena to go on ahead.
Old 2014-01-08, 14:16   Link #3439
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

@Ozuma

i been think this episode 86 all kouga team gona unlock omega together is really power of friendship that omega ? tell me if i was wrong?.
Old 2014-01-08, 16:20   Link #3440
Galaxian

The can spam the Athena Exclamation if they want, they now have Shiryu around to redirect it wherever he pleases
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen