AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2021-10-11, 16:51   Link #301
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
Yeah dumb Queen and her two idiot knights are still alive, Ryoma and asuka haven’t met up yet but will be interesting to show how they’ll reunite. Also someone may be aware in asukas group her identity to Ryoma I think it’s the bishop but not sure
I could see the queen groveling to the Empire once she loses to save her. Lupis is so beyond redemption, she would sell out her kingdom to internally justify herself. And her two moron knights will do anything to kill Ryoma for being better than them in every sense of the word.

Yes, I don't remember where but someone in Meneos has put two and two together on their names Mikoshiba and is assuming there is a connection, but wants to confirm.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-12, 19:04   Link #302
Ratedhook522

Yeah honestly don’t get your hopes up about the sister cause she’s torn between her friends with the church knights and Ryouma. She’s not dumb she knows the church may clash with Ryouma she just doesn’t want to have to choose who to side with cause it’s been highlighted she may choose to fight Ryouma. Also not sure yet cause spoilers are google translated but I think another army appears behind the Queens to launch an attack on her.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-12, 22:51   Link #303
Snowbold

Quote:
Yeah honestly don’t get your hopes up about the sister cause she’s torn between her friends with the church knights and Ryouma. She’s not dumb she knows the church may clash with Ryouma she just doesn’t want to have to choose who to side with cause it’s been highlighted she may choose to fight Ryouma. Also not sure yet cause spoilers are google translated but I think another army appears behind the Queens to launch an attack on her.
It was from someone else either here or elsewhere but someone said that Ryoma did a first strike on Meneos during this war because he intended to fight them anyway. But I don't know if he has learned about his cousin. I really hope she makes the right choice of family first in this rotten world.

The problem is that Meneos is humanist, instigating the genocide of demi-humans. That should be a non-starter for Ryoma who needs the elves to remain as valuable and powerful as he is.
Old 2021-10-13, 14:28   Link #304
Ratedhook522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
It was from someone else either here or elsewhere but someone said that Ryoma did a first strike on Meneos during this war because he intended to fight them anyway. But I don't know if he has learned about his cousin. I really hope she makes the right choice of family first in this rotten world.

The problem is that Meneos is humanist, instigating the genocide of demi-humans. That should be a non-starter for Ryoma who needs the elves to remain as valuable and powerful as he is.
Yeah Ryoma had already stated that he intends to get along with the Demi humans so it was only a matter of time before he fought the church.
Old 2021-10-13, 19:46   Link #305
Snowbold

Quote:
Yeah Ryoma had already stated that he intends to get along with the Demi humans so it was only a matter of time before he fought the church.
But it does suck because they are both enemies of the Organization. That bastard who keeps trying to get Ryoma killed despite being mid-level means that mending fences is a non-starter for him. And Meneos clearly is not stupid. Even though they do not know the membership or structure of the Organization, they understand that it exists and that it is running against them in the espionage/intelligence/underworld. If Meneos could see past their own dogma, they would see that Ryoma is a great ally and potential trump card against the organization.
Old 2021-11-11, 14:52   Link #306
Ratedhook522

So next novel preview is out and things are firing up, Ryoma’s plot begins to take shape while the queen and her army are busy battling Ryoma at his mountain fortress that leads into Wortenia, the nobles from the previous war who lost are getting together once more under the duke’s leadership to start another civil war. Lol the queen is fucked, now she’s not only to be at war with Ryoma but also against the treasonous nobles who she let go in the last war to save her precious knight. Also her army is already devastated with a low morale after Ryomas strategy of letting them take the fortress city without a fight, then trapping them inside while he lit the city on fire.
Old 2021-11-11, 19:44   Link #307
Snowbold

Sweet, this sounds good.
Old 2021-11-15, 09:37   Link #308
mickbis

Now capture and sell both Meltina a Lapis for the better of all and behead the simp knight while they're at it
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-15, 11:52   Link #309
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
So next novel preview is out and things are firing up, Ryoma’s plot begins to take shape while the queen and her army are busy battling Ryoma at his mountain fortress that leads into Wortenia, the nobles from the previous war who lost are getting together once more under the duke’s leadership to start another civil war. Lol the queen is fucked, now she’s not only to be at war with Ryoma but also against the treasonous nobles who she let go in the last war to save her precious knight. Also her army is already devastated with a low morale after Ryomas strategy of letting them take the fortress city without a fight, then trapping them inside while he lit the city on fire.
Yikes. Well Ryoma warned her about letting them scott free. Serves her right.

If Ryoma's planning to take over the Queen's Kingdom then sooner or later he will need to deal with these rebellious nobles that keeps enacting civil wars.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-15, 18:07   Link #310
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Yikes. Well Ryoma warned her about letting them scott free. Serves her right.

If Ryoma's planning to take over the Queen's Kingdom then sooner or later he will need to deal with these rebellious nobles that keeps enacting civil wars.
That's if he intends to take the whole Kingdom or not. IIRC in the WN, he had a meeting with the Duke Gelhart before his trial, I assume it may have been about this scenario. That Duke's noble faction would break away while the queen was occupied if she was too weak to hold her power while waging war with Ryoma.
Old 2021-11-16, 21:11   Link #311
WyrdMonger

Just to confirm something, is Asuka, Ryoma’s grandfather, and the two cops being summoned to the other world exclusive to the manga?

And is the Northern and Far Western Kingdoms ever explored?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-16, 22:40   Link #312
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyrdMonger View Post
Just to confirm something, is Asuka, Ryoma’s grandfather, and the two cops being summoned to the other world exclusive to the manga?

And is the Northern and Far Western Kingdoms ever explored?
Their summoning is in the novels too. But their progress is not nearly as fast-paced as Ryoma's.

I don't think there is any interaction with the western kingdoms. But as far as the north there is Helnesgoula, Ryoma does meet the queen during a certain war.
Old 2021-11-16, 23:26   Link #313
WyrdMonger

What are their current situations at the moment?

And has Ryoma encountered anyone from the Cult of Light?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-17, 03:03   Link #314
Snowbold

Quote:

I don't know about the current novels but as of the translated, Ryoma's grandfather was with friends from the Organization. Based on what I understand, he is not instated or in charge of anything, or if everyone even knows about his return. His grandfather is aware of both Ryoma and Asuka's current locations.

Asuka and her co are with the Church of Meneos knights. The knight who found her has kept her in his particular company because he is actually a good guy who knows what would happen if the uppers get her. The Church of Meneos has made the connection between Asuka and Ryoma based on their name as well as some kind of connection between Ryoma and the Organization. They are sending this knight and his men to Rhoadseria to gauge if he is one of the Organization.
Old 2021-11-19, 08:35   Link #315
Ratedhook522

Quote:

Currently Ryoma is stationed at his fort that leads into Wortenia after devastating the Queens army at the fortress city where 50,000 of her troops lost their lives. The morale in her army is at an all low and they’re incapable of taking the fortress where Ryoma is situated. He hasn’t met anyone from the cult of light yet though as it stands but the situation seems to be in Ryomas favor as the queens army intend to just lure Ryoma out of his fortress with a false retreat but Ryoma has already foreseen this. Ryoma has also met the moderate faction of the organization and seems to be on their side
Old 2021-11-19, 12:21   Link #316
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Did Elena abandon Lupis and side with Ryoma in this conflict?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-19, 17:38   Link #317
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Did Elena abandon Lupis and side with Ryoma in this conflict?
Spoiler for Spoilers on Elena:
Old 2021-11-21, 15:20   Link #318
Ratedhook522

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoilers on Elena:
Yes confirmed Elena had planned to abandon lupis at seeing her inaction but unfortunately that shit Sudou blackmailing Elena with her supposed dead daughter that the organization apparently saved and is now using that against Elena to stay with Lupis. It unfortunately may come down to Ryoma having to kill Elena but this may set him on a chained course of never forgiving Sudou and personally going after him. Ryoma is already in contact with the moderate faction of the organization and is getting along with them while it seems like he’s really at odds with the radical faction.

Spoiler for Latest novel:
Old 2021-11-21, 19:25   Link #319
Snowbold

Quote:
Yes confirmed Elena had planned to abandon lupis at seeing her inaction but unfortunately that shit Sudou blackmailing Elena with her supposed dead daughter that the organization apparently saved and is now using that against Elena to stay with Lupis. It unfortunately may come down to Ryoma having to kill Elena but this may set him on a chained course of never forgiving Sudou and personally going after him. Ryoma is already in contact with the moderate faction of the organization and is getting along with them while it seems like he’s really at odds with the radical faction.

Spoiler for Latest novel:
Thanks for the info, any update on the Church of Meneos/Asuka side story? Were they with the Lupis army when it fell?
Old 2021-11-23, 01:31   Link #320
Ratedhook522

Quote:
Thanks for the info, any update on the Church of Meneos/Asuka side story? Were they with the Lupis army when it fell?
From what I know, just that with the Queens army scattered it’s like every man for themselves so I’m sure the church group is in full retreat as well.

Tags
cliche villains, gary stu mc, politics, strategy