AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2022-07-29, 22:29   Link #401
stevenjai1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
A very satisfying ending for a stupid queen and her idiot knights that wanted to cling to power so much they tried to kill the man who actually saved their asses in the beginning.
Spoiler for Volume 22 Wortenia:

I can surmise lupis may try to get revenge some way on Ryoma for the downfall of her reign and the death of her two most loyal knights, the question is how and what means Sudo will use her for. He may give her to the holy empire/city so they can use her as a pretense to cleansing the Wortenia area since Demi humans still live there which would give them cause to invade the kingdom and install her as a puppet under a moniker of the holy queen. Well who knows what’ll happen to Lupis next.
Again thanks for the update but I’m bit confused can you please explain what happened to viscount gerhardt and other noble that are with him are they dead and were they killed by ryouma and also what happen to Elena Steiner is she also killed by Rouma as well?

Last edited by stevenjai1; 2022-07-30 at 23:04.
stevenjai1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-30, 06:24   Link #402
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler:

I can surmise lupis may try to get revenge some way on Ryoma for the downfall of her reign and the death of her two most loyal knights, the question is how and what means Sudo will use her for.
You said within your spoiler tags that
Spoiler:
Old 2022-07-30, 13:07   Link #403
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

What can she even do without her Retainers. She's kinda useless without them

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-31, 09:13   Link #404
mickbis

See some coming but...

Spoiler:
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-31, 22:06   Link #405
Ratedhook522

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenjai1 View Post
Again thanks for the update but I’m bit confused can you please explain what happened to viscount gerhardt and other noble that are with him are they dead and were they killed by ryouma and also what happen to Elena Steiner is she also killed by Rouma as well?
Basically nobles who plotted against Ryoma are dead like viscount gerhardt, though as for Elena don’t know at the moment her fate cause in the spoilers it was mentioned some knights rebelled so maybe this was Elena’s doing but not sure. Yes Lupis is alive thanks to Sudo but her loyal dumb knights are dead. This is the beginning of Ryomas reign now. Unsatisfied how Meltina got the easy way out, was hoping Ryoma was the one who killed her or at least publicly executed her. She was the one who had it out for Ryoma the most cause instead of seeing him as a valuable ally she instead always saw him as a dangerous adversary thanks to her stupid noble thinking. She was also the one who slowly turned lupis Ally's against lupis cause of her demands that they solve all the problems themselves without excuses.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-31, 23:30   Link #406
mickbis

Quote:
Basically nobles who plotted against Ryoma are dead like viscount gerhardt, though as for Elena don’t know at the moment her fate cause in the spoilers it was mentioned some knights rebelled so maybe this was Elena’s doing but not sure. Yes Lupis is alive thanks to Sudo but her loyal dumb knights are dead. This is the beginning of Ryomas reign now. Unsatisfied how Meltina got the easy way out, was hoping Ryoma was the one who killed her or at least publicly executed her. She was the one who had it out for Ryoma the most cause instead of seeing him as a valuable ally she instead always saw him as a dangerous adversary thanks to her stupid noble thinking. She was also the one who slowly turned lupis Ally's against lupis cause of her demands that they solve all the problems themselves without excuses.
Totally agree, Meltina fuc a lot of scenarios because of her dumbness
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-31, 23:51   Link #407
stevenjai1

Quote:
Alright thanks for the update I really appreciate it and now we can suspect that Ryouma can finally begin establishing his own independent country.

Last edited by stevenjai1; 2022-10-01 at 16:41.
Old 2022-09-15, 22:22   Link #408
Vergil1

Just want to let everyone know there was a preview that I read in volume 22 in the website and I used google translate to read the preview so I'm not sure if it correct and so the translation mention something about viscount Gedhardt and another noble named viscount McMaster who I don't really know anything about but there was illustration of him in volume 22 so you will be able find it and see illustration in the preview.

Also in the preview in volume 22 I was able to find and translate content page including for each of the chapter title if anyone is interest finding out about it:

Prologue

Chapter 1 Royal City Battle

Chapter 2 Suspicion Sprout

Chapter 3 Royal Castle Rush

Chapter 4: New Country

Epilogue

Postscript

Last edited by Vergil1; 2022-09-15 at 23:07.
Vergil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-15, 22:27   Link #409
Vergil1

If the translation that I used to google translate is correct then at least we can guess that Ryouma might have create his own nation since the title for chapter 4 is called New Country and I’m guessing that volume 22 is going to talk about how Ryouma will make his own country.

Last edited by Vergil1; 2022-10-01 at 16:48.
Old 2022-09-16, 15:10   Link #410
Snowbold

So where does Helena and her daughter stand at the end if all this…?
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-16, 23:17   Link #411
Vergil1

I'm not sure about what happen to Helena and her daughter it didn't say anything about them in preview since the preview that I read is just a sample that they let people read the first several page in the light novel book in volume 22 in the website for free and they also let you see free illustration you can easily find it by google it but you have to google translate it since everything is in Japanese.
Old 2023-01-16, 13:08   Link #412
Ratedhook522

Basically volume 23 is showing Lupis half sister being installed as the new ruler and nobles trying to use her for their own agendas since she lacks a noble understanding and upbringing but Ryoma instantly putting an end to that. This volume really just features Ryoma cleansing all the corrupt nobles with the help of Elena and McMaster’s help. Also the empire begins to move again with their aim of expansion. As for Helena’s daughter don’t know about her yet.
Old 2023-01-17, 01:44   Link #413
Snowbold

Quote:
Basically volume 23 is showing Lupis half sister being installed as the new ruler and nobles trying to use her for their own agendas since she lacks a noble understanding and upbringing but Ryoma instantly putting an end to that. This volume really just features Ryoma cleansing all the corrupt nobles with the help of Elena and McMaster’s help. Also the empire begins to move again with their aim of expansion. As for Helena’s daughter don’t know about her yet.
Ok, so unless Sudou did something to her, she is probably safe at the moment because we already know that Helena's daughter is one of Radine's attendants and if she is not dead/ on the run, then she was not part of the initial purge like the Queen.
Old 2023-01-20, 06:01   Link #414
Ratedhook522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
Ok, so unless Sudou did something to her, she is probably safe at the moment because we already know that Helena's daughter is one of Radine's attendants and if she is not dead/ on the run, then she was not part of the initial purge like the Queen.
So Sudo is basically a warmonger, he doesn’t care about the organization and only uses it to expand his own goals of seeing the world dyed in blood and war which presently makes him dangerous to the organization, they just haven’t realized that yet. He loves cultivating new pieces to use which is why he saved Lupis and pulled back from deploying the hunting dogs on Ryoma cause he sees Ryoma as someone whose presence can be used to further his own. Deploying that assassin to try to snipe him was only a test to see that Ryoma wouldn’t disappoint him and just up and die. No doubt he’ll find a way to make use of Lupis since she’ll be craving for vengeance against Ryoma. My guess is he’ll probably take her either to the empire or the holy nation.
Old 2023-01-24, 02:31   Link #415
Snowbold

Quote:
So Sudo is basically a warmonger, he doesn’t care about the organization and only uses it to expand his own goals of seeing the world dyed in blood and war which presently makes him dangerous to the organization, they just haven’t realized that yet. He loves cultivating new pieces to use which is why he saved Lupis and pulled back from deploying the hunting dogs on Ryoma cause he sees Ryoma as someone whose presence can be used to further his own. Deploying that assassin to try to snipe him was only a test to see that Ryoma wouldn’t disappoint him and just up and die. No doubt he’ll find a way to make use of Lupis since she’ll be craving for vengeance against Ryoma. My guess is he’ll probably take her either to the empire or the holy nation.
I agree, Sudou is actually a bigger threat because he has the protection of the very people he is a threat to. The Organization would be better off long term to kill him.
Old 2023-01-29, 19:40   Link #416
stevenjai1

Quote:
Is ryouma trying to be like viscount gerhardt by having new queen Ladine as his puppet and control the country from the shadow because I thought ryouma was planning to overthrow the rozeria kingdom and establish his own independent country?

Last edited by stevenjai1; 2023-01-29 at 22:03.
Old 2023-02-01, 02:09   Link #417
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenjai1 View Post
Is ryouma trying to be like viscount gerhardt by having new queen Ladine as his puppet and control the country from the shadow because I thought ryouma was planning to overthrow the rozeria kingdom and establish his own independent country?
Obviously, I am talking with incomplete third hand information, but he could still be working towards that. Oltomerea will attack again and my understanding was that Xarooda is doomed no matter what thanks to the traitorous nobles. In that case, Ryoma could use Radine as a shield while he rallies his real army up north. After all, his troops are superior but significantly smaller in size. Preparing new troops to replenish his casualties and grow will take time. Radine can buy him that time. And after Rhoaseria falls, his new kingdom can rise up. It doesn’t even have to take all of Rhoadseria to win. And Oltomerea doesn’t have to take all of Rhoadseria to claim victory.
Old 2023-02-05, 22:44   Link #418
Vergil1

Quote:
Yeah I’m wondering how Ryouma will treated the new queen is he going treat her as a puppet or as a ruler and does he still plan to take the country or has he given up decided to remain as a noble?
Old 2023-05-24, 07:55   Link #419
SirWence
~Connoisseur~

So is everything worked out properly between Ryoma and Elena ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergil1 View Post
Yeah I’m wondering how Ryouma will treated the new queen is he going treat her as a puppet or as a ruler and does he still plan to take the country or has he given up decided to remain as a noble?
Well it certainly is a curiosity.. either way (unless the first page of the LN and Manga has changed story wise which I doubt lol) he will become the 'supreme ruler' one way or the other.
Old 2023-11-01, 17:27   Link #420
Snowbold

So now that we have some more translated parts out from JNC, I have some questions I didn't know I would have.

* Asuka has been rescued, that is good. Her benefactor was in love with her and would have done his best to protect her, but her identity was a danger in the church. Being with Ryoma is safer. What is her input to Ryoma now that she is in his custody? We saw a little bit that she is naive enough to wish that he would surrender to Lupis but smart enough to know that is wrong after her encounter with a poor man murdering a woman she helped.

The archer that killed several of Dilphina's squad indicated he knew Ryoma's father. Have we heard anything on that since?

* Did Sudou take Lupis to Oltomerea? If she in fact survived, she has no friends or political capital and no power. The only value she has is her name and bloodline, but it is worthless in her home country and their allies as Xarooda looked the other way and is going to fall anyways and Myest secretly sided with Ryoma. And the Church? They made a deal with Ryoma (not sure how good that is long term). So my thinking is she will be presented by Sudou to Oltomerea and be the piece they need to justify their expansion. One of the princes will betroth her and use her as an excuse to 'retake' the land from the usurper Ryoma. They would then plan to absorb it into the empire. They might even keep Lupis alive to have children to legitimize their rule, but either way she is back to being Sudou's pawn. So this returns to the question: where is Lupis Rhoadserian heading after her escape?

* Has Ryoma forgiven Helena? It seems like there has been some cooling off from what I read, but her betrayal was certainly something Ryoma would not forgive in most circumstances. If anything, he would make an example of her while elevating Bergstone and brother for being loyal.

* Where does Radine stand in the new order after Ryoma acted again when nobles tried to make her their puppet?

Tags
cliche villains, gary stu mc, politics, strategy