AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-27, 16:18   Link #1401
amtro
Distro

Doujinshi are by definition self published works, so no it'll turn into an ero novel.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 16:29   Link #1402
Nishaven

So does all of them stay at Basara's house?
Nishaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 16:31   Link #1403
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Just yuki and zest iirc, im not sure about kurumi
Old 2014-12-27, 16:35   Link #1404
Nishaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Just yuki and zest iirc, im not sure about kurumi
Thanks......
Nishaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 18:18   Link #1405
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

It's come to the point that this series is very similar to To Love-Ru in one very important thing: The moment Yabuki Kentaro and Tetsuto Uesu start working on Hentai everyone will start fapping.

Also, considering Nekosuke Ookuma, the illustrator of the series, already does...

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 18:27   Link #1406
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

It really intrigues me that novels/mangas that are this hardcore are the ones that does not have any doujinshi, meanwhile others that in some cases doesnt even have a single angle from where to make a doujin, gets a lot of them, illustrators have a real weard taste sometimes
Old 2014-12-27, 18:45   Link #1407
Juggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED IV View Post
we all know if she gets collared then this will turn into a doujinshi
God forbid she gets put on lock.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 20:12   Link #1408
amtro
Distro

Are any of the girls not virgins? I heard that Zest might not be. Confirm/Deny
While we're on the subject, Basara hasn't gone all the way right, it looks like that sometimes right?
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 20:51   Link #1409
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
God forbid she gets put on lock.
the question then would be what would be the curse trigger for her to go all... err... "forced arousal"? Zest's is doubting to serve, Yuki has the guilt of long ago although I have no idea what her little sister's trigger would actually be and Mio is troubling her brother (lel you're already troubling him in many different ways, one of the many tribulations he has to go through is pacifying you and the others when the curse kicks off)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
While we're on the subject, Basara hasn't gone all the way right, it looks like that sometimes right?
I think it was said that Zest losing hers would render her powerless but that didn't stop her natural ability to please... hell she was the SECOND longest he had to dominate since his first domination with Mio had them squeezing nine times and also was the moment he actually enjoyed it and went to heaven alongside her. lets also not forget at v4 he got his first taste of "that" from the nurse and at v6 she's asking for it.

at this point I am most certain that Maria told her mother and sister about all the DELISHUS things she sees as a succubus since Basara has collared her master and two other girls. I cant think of any other reason why Maria's mother would be all too willing to bind Zest to him without showing her eagerness like her daughter would.
Old 2014-12-27, 20:56   Link #1410
Pablete
Banned

Maria is living the dream
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 20:58   Link #1411
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Is it me, or a duo has been made between Kurumi and Zest when they are doing the things(vol 6 and 7 pics)??
Old 2014-12-27, 21:00   Link #1412
Pablete
Banned

Volume.6 was KurumixBasaraxZest (Basara was the black shadow on the left)

Vol.7: It's a freaking orgy, it doesn't matters anymore because if my average reading is right they all switched partners while Basara was "taking care of the others.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 21:02   Link #1413
Direwolf18

Quote:
This rumor got started by some souls who had a bigger imagination then they have brains. It is completely untrue and borderline slander. Basara will be her first, whenever that happens. Most likely at the end of the series because she will allegedly lose all her powers when that cherry pops. Zolgear realized he shouldn't be physically and mentally raping his second in command so he set things up so that even he wouldn't do so. Smartest thing the peice of crap ever did.

And no Basara has not actually done it with any of the girls. Yet.

Also, Maria does NOT have a sister. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. She is an only child, she just has a mom, who is the other Loli succubus we have been seeing.

Last edited by Direwolf18; 2014-12-27 at 21:51. Reason: damn you iphone auto correct.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 21:04   Link #1414
Miraluka
Banned

I would like to add that "Losing Virginity = Losing Powers"... get rid off of that shit already. This is not Tseiren Tsukai...
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 21:52   Link #1415
dragon213

ok anyone else like me, who already wonders what volume 8 will be about?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 21:58   Link #1416
Simonsy

Quote:
Funny that the one person you thought was not a virgin is really the only one who is "plot deviced virgin" As those above me said, her creator made her so that she loses her powers if she loses her virginity, so she will be a virgin this entire series until the last chapter at best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
Well I would like to know how 7 ends before speculating. From what I've heard 7 has a tournament. Does the tournament finish in 7?
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 21:59   Link #1417
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
I imagine most of us are wondering what everything up till the last volume will be about.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 22:01   Link #1418
Direwolf18

I would love to know the details of volume 8. But I'm still waiting for what happens in 7. Is that angel actually Basara's mother? Or is that just a random angel. Also who has she just killed/wounded. Is she going to be an ally or an enemy? I have been calling an angel arc at some point, I'm kinda surprised it is happening this fast.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 22:07   Link #1419
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singally View Post
I imagine most of us are wondering what everything up till the last volume will be about.
Ha too true. Basing on pics we can deduce that in Volume 3 they fight a demon and Zest. Due to spoilers being posted we know that demon is the guy who killed Mio's adopted parents. Zolgear was it?

Volume 4 now: Looks like involves the school nurse and having ecchi moments with her and probably fighting someone. PIcs are not helpful in the least. They are nice though.

Volume 5: Fighting the current demon lord? Looks like a big bad tough demon. Oh and subgegating Zest.

Volume 6: Just fooling around with all the girls

Volume 7: Apprantly a tournament. Though looks like he is just fooling around again with girls and fighting one demon guy while also meeting his mom

BTW what happened to his demon buddy? Yahiro Doen'st seem like I ever see him in anything. Of course pics are 90% chicks, so understnadable, but still curious.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 22:08   Link #1420
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
Ha too true. Basing on pics we can deduce that in Volume 3 they fight a demon and Zest. Due to spoilers being posted we know that demon is the guy who killed Mio's adopted parents. Zolgear was it?

Volume 4 now: Looks like involves the school nurse and having ecchi moments with her and probably fighting someone. PIcs are not helpful in the least. They are nice though.

Volume 5: Fighting the current demon lord? Looks like a big bad tough demon. Oh and subgegating Zest.

Volume 6: Just fooling around with all the girls

Volume 7: Apprantly a tournament. Though looks like he is just fooling around again with girls and fighting one demon guy while also meeting his mom

BTW what happened to his demon buddy? Yahiro Doen'st seem like I ever see him in anything. Of course pics are 90% chicks, so understnadable, but still curious.
wait.... SHE was his mom?!

... I say, his father sure has high spec tastes to actually roll with her.

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem