AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-30, 15:43   Link #22041
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
good job mat...Did I heard the word pool?
Multiple sketches will be in the pool to be upvoted... At least the first pool will be for all to try it out) Choose the right one I will post the link here and on devart
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 07:26   Link #22042
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Arifureta actually reach top 2, WOW!!!!
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 09:42   Link #22043
dimlik

A good example of reaching the top, sky is the limit, go, go Arifureta!
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 11:51   Link #22044
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

pierce through the sky~!

(i wanted to do a gurren lagan reference but couldn't remember it~! so troubling~! need to watch it again after for so many years~!)
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 04:11   Link #22045
Nymene

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
^Personally, I'd say the way she's twining their fingers together looks a lot more intimate than platonic.

Looks like the Arifureta girls made a strong showing in Overlap's heroine popularity poll.

Yue - 1st
Shea - 2nd
Kaori - 5th
Tio - 6th
1st place ! But Yue's oppai are small ! Good to know that there are many readers that don't judge a girl based on the size of their boobs

Yay for not judging a person based on their appearances ( Book by its cover )
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 05:06   Link #22046
Nazotoria maid x

this week arifureta is 2 chapters
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Nazotoria maid x; 2018-05-05 at 05:32.
Nazotoria maid x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 09:37   Link #22047
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

^Please tell us the summary rather than a list please~!
Old 2018-05-08, 05:35   Link #22048
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Hmm, will the epilogue really only take one chapter? Seems like it will at least need another to clean up nicely maybe.

So author's gonna' go on break again to focus on the publication...understandable but were gonna' miss the weekly updates for a while again huh.
Old 2018-05-08, 06:07   Link #22049
borisdrakoni

^With Shea having shown up, Hajime can’t be too far off, and he could probably finish leveling Hell in just a few paragraphs. As for the rest, the author just needs to finish cementing Claudia as Kousuke’s 4th wife before wrapping it up. It should be doable in one chapter, not that the author has any credibility when it comes to predicting story length.

I am curious if he’ll be working on rewrites for the next main story volume or maybe Zero volume 2. It’s sad to think there might only be 2-3 volumes of the main story left already.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-08, 08:42   Link #22050
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Author-sama how dreadful~! My weekly dose of Arifureta~! It's gone~! So does death march~! How miserable~!
Old 2018-05-10, 06:01   Link #22051
borisdrakoni

Daily Life chapter 17 is out. Next chapter we might finally get a Remia illustration. I can only imagine what kind of comedy she'll add to the mix.
Old 2018-05-10, 07:00   Link #22052
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

The angelic class idol ladies & gents

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Next chapter we might finally get a Remia illustration. I can only imagine what kind of comedy she'll add to the mix.
Finally...

I still wish Endou remains a faceless/eyeless eroge protagonist w/ no discerning features like last time & stays that way throughout the LNs/ Manga's run.
Old 2018-05-10, 07:30   Link #22053
borisdrakoni

^Haha, I'm not sure which is worse, Hanya-san or the fact that Kaori recharges by sniffing Hajime's trousers. Even in the drama CD she spent most of the time almost in tears. It's funny how the author makes his favorite character one of the most pitiful.

I'd be super impressed if they managed to pull off Endou's faceless gag in the anime too.
Old 2018-05-10, 07:32   Link #22054
sierra117
Harem Seeker

I have the impression that even Kaori's childhood friend like Shizuku, Kookie and co. were only known about her Hanya after arrived at Orcus
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-10, 09:12   Link #22055
black prince
Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
I have the impression that even Kaori's childhood friend like Shizuku, Kookie and co. were only known about her Hanya after arrived at Orcus
I think the first time Shizuku saw hanya-san was when Kaori somehow sensing Yue and Hajime having 'fun' inside Orcus bath
Old 2018-05-10, 09:20   Link #22056
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Ara~? I remember Kaori-chan muttering "Thieving cat" before manifesting hanya-san behind her~ During their expedition in the Dungeon of Orcus~ it was one of the classmate chapters if I remember right~?
Old 2018-05-10, 11:11   Link #22057
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Shizuku only saw Hanya-san after arriving to the new world, but she has already know of Kaori's stalker yandere tendencies back then.

In fact, had Hajime received ANY female attention at all back in their old world, I'm reasonably sure Hanya-san would have come out sooner.
Old 2018-05-11, 15:03   Link #22058
Saihate

Can anyone tell me the difference between 鉱物系鑑定 and 鉱物系探査?
It mentions Hajime using them in Orcus but doesn't clearly explain what 鉱物系探査 does.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 15:13   Link #22059
RDNexus

Using MTL, the first is Mineral Appraisal, while the second is Mineral Probing/Exploration.
Maybe the second one is something akin to mineral manipulation...?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 15:21   Link #22060
Saihate

^The first one [Mineral Appraisal] is explained to be a skill/ability that a Synergist gets after long years of training that gives him information on the minerals by using a small magic circle and a simple chant. It's the one that Hajime uses to look up the information on [green light stone],[combustible stone], and [Taru stone], etc...

I don't think the second one has anything to do with manipulation. The second one has the word 探査 which means to probe/investigate/detect the unknown which is why I'm confused on what it does because it sounds very similar to what appraisal does
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel