Old 2008-03-31, 02:25   Link #901
Psieye
Lore Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Psieye Send a message via MSN to Psieye
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3phyr.mp3 View Post
ah..
the source pics...
just search for the term "tomoeda" at the cardboard box...
takes too much time to upload them at imageshack...
Oh come now, it's not hard to toss them 2 links and tell them "click around"
http://ww2.enjoy.ne.jp/~spring./
http://photo.space.rakuten.co.jp/MWI...Q_/album/3937/

As for Shana, there'll be a S3 (like FMP) and it probably will need to wait 2~3 years for it to come out. But we're not thinking in terms of Saimoe here when basking in a S3.

Moe Culture Essays (my archive of my long posts); J Saimoe 2008 Wiki pages (minimialistic ASuki link library for now)
Old 2008-03-31, 02:40   Link #902
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
How did you miss that?

And also, I don't think you get it yet. I'm thinking of putting Clannad on my top 10.

Also, minhtam, can I have your e-mail or something?
Oh. haha.
Well, I must have been skimming the page, then.

hendrickfan66@yahoo.com
(It's in the OP, so I don't think he minds that I'm posting it here.)

and you fail:

Quote:
Meh, what are you so happy about? Clannad was just an average series, which is sadly the best of last season.
Go get hit by a car in front of a train station (yes, I saw your comment.)

I even lowered my Kanon rating because it's not as good in comparison.
Old 2008-03-31, 02:40   Link #903
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
How did you miss that?

And also, I don't think you get it yet. I'm thinking of putting Clannad on my top 10.

Also, minhtam, can I have your e-mail or something?
It is on the first post, so it's public anyway.
Old 2008-03-31, 02:55   Link #904
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Fine, I will admit that I fail. And also, I did not peek at your True Tears review, and we were both writing it simultaneously...

Okay minhtam, expect a text document from me soon, with hopefully less than 0.725% error.

EDIT: Sadly, Clannad did not make the cut for top ten. I swear it's bubbling at #11 though.

Last edited by KholdStare; 2008-03-31 at 03:07.
Old 2008-03-31, 03:25   Link #905
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Fine, I will admit that I fail. And also, I did not peek at your True Tears review, and we were both writing it simultaneously...

Okay minhtam, expect a text document from me soon, with hopefully less than 0.725% error.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtipbrit92 View Post
EDIT: Lies, you copy.
Just like Clannad.
I'll say we should definately start voting on Nagi, Louise, and Sakura, but I'm not quite sure about the Clannad girls yet. I really like Final Fyre's Tomoyo, though.
Speaking of which, Ice-Block's Kyou is good.

Oh, and I finally reached where Syaoran was introduced in CCS. Haha, he seemed a lot nicer when I watched it on Kids WB ten years ago or something.

And Toya is freaking GAR.

PS. I saw your comment on the discussions thing. Maybe we could make another page for the pictures that have been chosen?

I also edited that one Tomoyo picture for you. It looks much better in my opinion: (Before - After)
Old 2008-03-31, 03:31   Link #906
Khaos

Cool

CC vs Kiri Komori??? Horo vs Tomoyo??? Zetsuboushitaa!!
This could become interesting...or not.
Old 2008-03-31, 03:43   Link #907
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
CC vs Kiri Komori??? Horo vs Tomoyo??? Zetsuboushitaa!!
This could become interesting...or not.
These two are easy Kiri and Tomoyo votes from me.

What makes me mad is the Shana vs. Hina match that I've known about for two months, though largely ignoring it.
Old 2008-03-31, 04:23   Link #908
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Aw, come on - I had to start things off with a bang - why not a rematch of the closest match in Saimoe Final match history?

I'm a little tired of studying, so I must take a break. Mai's profile will be up shortly.
Old 2008-03-31, 04:24   Link #909
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

If Clannad 23 had been out before the nominations, Mei would have been on the list with Kyou, Fuko, Kotomi, etc....
Old 2008-03-31, 04:56   Link #910
alphastickmania
Stick Figure

!!!

Another few pages popped out over 16 hours. :P

This place has now become a workplace rather than anything else.

Anyway, there is nothing more for me to do around here except swe... clean up some of the avatars, right?
Old 2008-03-31, 05:50   Link #911
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastickmania View Post
!!!

Another few pages popped out over 16 hours. :P

This place has now become a workplace rather than anything else.

Anyway, there is nothing more for me to do around here except swe... clean up some of the avatars, right?
Well, not clean up... but re-do. It seems that South Korea in general is complaining about the picture I chose for Eri's avatar. And since the picture they intended to use was taken for her profile pic, we might need to do some looking. But I am kind of a little busy today, so I'll hand you a new set of avatar replacement requests later. But the good thing is we actually have 64 avatars. The final four will be uploaded... after my Physics exam .

Mai Kawasumi's profile is completed. And KholdStare - three schedule mistakes! I know Ryou and Kyou are hard to tell apart, but Kyou and Kyon's Sister? You might want to check your work again.
Old 2008-03-31, 06:06   Link #912
Psieye
Lore Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Psieye Send a message via MSN to Psieye
Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
Well, not clean up... but re-do. It seems that South Korea in general is complaining about the picture I chose for Eri's avatar. And since the picture they intended to use was taken for her profile pic, we might need to do some looking.
What happened to the other 2 Eri pictures that wontaek suggested?

Edit:
Check the Bio Wiki page - Haruhi, Suigintou and Hinagiku await proofreading and Shana is ready (after figuring out qtipbrit made edits and incorporating them).

Moe Culture Essays (my archive of my long posts); J Saimoe 2008 Wiki pages (minimialistic ASuki link library for now)

Last edited by Psieye; 2008-03-31 at 06:54.
Old 2008-03-31, 07:28   Link #913
alphastickmania
Stick Figure

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
Well, not clean up... but re-do. It seems that South Korea in general is complaining about the picture I chose for Eri's avatar. And since the picture they intended to use was taken for her profile pic, we might need to do some looking. But I am kind of a little busy today, so I'll hand you a new set of avatar replacement requests later. But the good thing is we actually have 64 avatars. The final four will be uploaded... after my Physics exam
Uh... ok. I am fine with redo. But then you will have to tell which ones. Also, just in case they are not included, there are some that looks pretty terrible even after the clean up. So here are some suggestions as to what I could do with them. A. Touch up and hope for the best. B. Get a new RAW. C. Trace and redraw. (Also, I was sure I could clear all them 64 considering we started early and had time extensions.)

With that done for now, anyone wants me to go over the bios or anything else? While I am at it, is there anyone of the group who can't access IRC? Maybe we could have a chatroom for instant messaging for some parts of the work to get done faster.
Old 2008-03-31, 07:36   Link #914
wontaek

Belated votes for the images in http://synchroom.wikispaces.com/ISMLProfilePictures

C.C.: 02
Louise Francoise: 01 ( I don't like Louise much, but that was one of the scenes I admired in Ero no Tsukaima )
Nagi Sanzennin: 01
Maria: 04
Ayumu Nishizawa: 03
Konata Izumi: 02
Hiiragi Twins:

http://www.tiny-wings.net/lucky/fltop.jpg

Kagami only:

Furukawa Nagisa: 02, but

http://lustrousrealm.files.wordpress.../10/nagisa.jpg

Ichinose Kotomi : 02
Fuko: pass(abstain)
Fujibayashi Kyou: 05
Fujibayashi Ryou: 01
Minase Nayuki: 05
Misaka Shiori: 03
Kurata Sayuri: 02
Yuzuhara Konomi: 02
Tamaki: 02
Tosaka Rin: I prefer the versions with her School Uniform

Matou Sakura: Something similar to this link

Rika Furude: 01
Rena Ryuguu: 03
Mion Sonozaki: 03
Hanyuu :01
Konoe Konoka:

Evangeline: 01
Miyazaki Nodoka: 05
Ayase yue: 01
Sakurazaki Setsuna:

Nanoha: 03
Fate: 08
Vita: 01
Kinomoto Sakura: 06
Sakura-hime: 01
Shinku: 01
Kiri Komori|: pass
Horo: 02

Sakagami Tomoyo: This one

Old 2008-03-31, 07:44   Link #915
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psieye View Post
What happened to the other 2 Eri pictures that wontaek suggested?

Edit:
Check the Bio Wiki page - Haruhi, Suigintou and Hinagiku await proofreading and Shana is ready (after figuring out qtipbrit made edits and incorporating them).
You mean the one on page 20? Yeah, that will have to do.

Will take care of it when I'm ready to take care of it. Right now, I got other things.
Old 2008-03-31, 07:47   Link #916
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastickmania View Post
Uh... ok. I am fine with redo. But then you will have to tell which ones. Also, just in case they are not included, there are some that looks pretty terrible even after the clean up. So here are some suggestions as to what I could do with them. A. Touch up and hope for the best. B. Get a new RAW. C. Trace and redraw. (Also, I was sure I could clear all them 64 considering we started early and had time extensions.)

With that done for now, anyone wants me to go over the bios or anything else? While I am at it, is there anyone of the group who can't access IRC? Maybe we could have a chatroom for instant messaging for some parts of the work to get done faster.
Fairfield University blocks all IRC connections, so that would be a no go for me.

Yeah, I'll tell you which ones to redo - we're going to need new screencaps for Eri and the three Higruashi girls if this is going to work. But I hope everything will turn out alright.

Oh, and I think we will need a second Korean translator - it seems the current one has gone AWOL.
Old 2008-03-31, 07:49   Link #917
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

LOL WUT's this, okay, this thread's moving way faster now.

Erm, before I say anything, I need to address a few issues 1st..

1. Please, no votes for Louise or Ryou or Kyou yet, the more kick-ass ones haven't been uploaded yet....

2. I second the Idea of a chatroom, but I haven't been on one myself as IRC is kinda...frowned upon where I am...

Oh, wontaek, got a link to a higher-res version of that Nagisa pic?

And minhtam, good luck for that physics exam, and how's the search for the Japanese translator coming along?

EDITTTTTTT: No Nagi votes, please, Hayate no Gotoku, Episode 52 just out, it has great screencaps.

Last edited by Fynal_Fyre; 2008-03-31 at 08:07.
Old 2008-03-31, 10:18   Link #918
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
finally started making some sigs...
not sure if this will be my final template though...
Spoiler for sigs:
Old 2008-03-31, 11:25   Link #919
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Ugh... Physics was a nightmare. Sure, I knew all the equations and what to do with them, except they were the wrong equations. I had to dig deep into my mind to figure out which ones were the right ones. I was lucky my professor let me stay in this seminar room for a time extension. I know I passed, but at the same time, I'm not too confident about the grade I'm getting.

April is supposed to be my breakthrough month for college, though - that's usually when my sense of urgency increases and I start doing extra credit work and stuff. Oh well.

EDIT: By "Oh well", I don't mean I'm going to put all the other important work in my life off - I'll just have to adapt.

The Japanese translator search - not going well, and to make matters worse, our Korean translator went missing - hasn't shown up in the ISML forum nor the Anizone forum (yes, the hosts of Korea Best Moe are participating). I may need to find another Korean translator.

Anyway - on the agenda for the next 90 minutes or so - get the last avatars up, make up the matches for the foreigners, and get to class. If we have time, I'll get Shana's profile running, but that might wait until this afternoon.

EDIT 2: Every avatar has been loaded... except Kiri. Apparently the weebly servers are having a fit, not to mention alpha butchered her name a bit there.

Last edited by minhtam1638; 2008-03-31 at 12:41.
Old 2008-03-31, 12:55   Link #920
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Image Selection:

Tags
i-moe, i-saimoe, isml, saimoe