AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kill La Kill

Notices

View Poll Results: Kill La Kill - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 10 22.73%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 29.55%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 29.55%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 13.64%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.27%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-01-21, 10:10   Link #41
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
So glad they fast forwarded Ryuko's Collect all 151 scraps of Senketsu and had her just do it all in one go, and setup for the final piece in one episode instead of dragging it out on all 3 locations for 3-4 episodes. Pretty much cutting out the fat.
I do think the ease with which she recovered those fragments tends to undercut the drama of Senketsu being cut up to begin with. I certainly thought that would be a major turning point in the story, but it looks like Ryuuko will put everything back together again soon, perhaps even in the next episode. I'm sure the confrontation with Satsuki will be dramatic, but I felt a bit cheated when I saw how easily Ryuuko collected those fragments.
Old 2014-01-21, 10:11   Link #42
Death Usagi
Banned

But since when was that red glove part of Senketsu when Ryuuko received it from Aikuro separately o.o
Old 2014-01-21, 16:06   Link #43
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
But since when was that red glove part of Senketsu when Ryuuko received it from Aikuro separately o.o
Well, seeing how Ryuko needs it to transform, it might as well be a piece of him.

I just know what you should be doing.
Old 2014-01-21, 22:47   Link #44
Death Usagi
Banned

Well, I guess they need to glove back for the complete set, or maybe the glove has become part of him afterwards...
Old 2014-01-22, 03:41   Link #45
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

The glove is actually a part of Senketsu, as seen here, when Aikuro discovered him.
Old 2014-01-22, 08:53   Link #46
Death Usagi
Banned

Didn't notice that.

Wonder why he had it separately then...
Old 2014-01-22, 17:28   Link #47
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
The glove is actually a part of Senketsu, as seen here, when Aikuro discovered him.
Is that from an Aikuro flashback to before Ryuko found Senketsu? Because we never see the glove on Ryuko (when wearing the dormant Senketsu) before Aikuro gives it to her in episode 2. There are (blue) gloves build into the activated Senketsu from his first appearance, but even then, the left one isn't as ornate as it is after Aikuro gives her the seki tekkou (赤手甲).

BTW, anyone know if they've made a "big fat red kanji" font for this show? Bold just doesn't do the job...
Old 2014-01-22, 21:56   Link #48
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Is that from an Aikuro flashback to before Ryuko found Senketsu? Because we never see the glove on Ryuko (when wearing the dormant Senketsu) before Aikuro gives it to her in episode 2. There are (blue) gloves build into the activated Senketsu from his first appearance, but even then, the left one isn't as ornate as it is after Aikuro gives her the seki tekkou (赤手甲).

BTW, anyone know if they've made a "big fat red kanji" font for this show? Bold just doesn't do the job...
On top of the bold, try making it bigger with the "sizes" option in advanced settings. It won't be fat, but it'll be big: 赤手甲

I just know what you should be doing.
Old 2014-04-16, 20:24   Link #49
Xirix

Just wondering if anyone who knows japanese can check something for me? The release I watched for this episode, Mako has a line near the end of the episode saying "You can't spell concentrate without cent", I would assume this is an americanism used in the translation.

Would anyone be able to tell me what she actually says? Is it something similar but with Kane being part of a word, or perhaps a pun of some sort?
Old 2014-11-02, 10:14   Link #50
s07195
However,

How can a bike, wide framed sunglasses with yellow lenses and a scarf still look so DAMN COOL? This isn't the 80's, you know.