AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-10-04, 09:55   Link #3841
grecefar

Even if class B won, it was all class A shine and even make kendo say that it feel like they didn't win, ffs the won 4-0, I'm glad this wasn't class A winning one side or losing just by one or something like that.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-04, 10:13   Link #3842
marvelB

Well, it certainly was a close match, that much is certain. But this time around, class B had a slight edge over class A. Still, surprisingly, the highlight of the chapter for me was Hagakure ambushing the manga guy. I think this is the first time we've "seen" her fighting seriously for a change. Kinda curious to see if she'll get another chance to kick butt in the future (particularly against villains)....

And geez.... those mushroom puns. just how many more of those can we shiitake!?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-04, 10:53   Link #3843
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Mushroom girl did have an ace up her sleeve, after all. If not for her, class A would have won.

Aoyama wins the award of most useless team member in this battle. MVP is either Tokoyami or Momo. I did like seeing Hagakure kick ass in close combat too.
Old 2018-10-04, 12:57   Link #3844
zibi88

I think that Aoyamas quirk works in different way, a way he is not aware yet.

From a kid age he was wearing this belt becouse power was leaking out...so its possible that his problem is the belt itself. Just like how Dekus arms were getting broken the moment he used full power on that one part...simply to much energy was focusing in one point that coused damage.

With Aoyama it might be the same, he is focusing his laser in stomach area becouse its where the belt is... but maybe he can shoot the beams from all parts of his body without need to rely on support items. He simply needs to put that down and train to use and control it without any items.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-04, 13:51   Link #3845
Random14

At least Yaoyorozu put up a good fight, but after the mushroom girl flooded the stage, it was too much for class A. Well, that and the kids still don't quite go for the instant knockout blow as fast as they should, they're still a bit naive for that.

You never know what kind of quirks you'll run into, so yeah, just always gotta prepare for almost anything. Yaoyorozu's help at least kept the fight going a bit longer, a good show of her leadership right to the end.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-04, 14:02   Link #3846
Wandering Soul

Mushroom girl is the clear MVP for her side. Her quirk ended up being a rather formidable one.

Class A suffered from having dead weight in the form of Aoyama. They were also just plain out matched.
Old 2018-10-05, 12:01   Link #3847
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Mushroom girl is the clear MVP for her side. Her quirk ended up being a rather formidable one.

Class A suffered from having dead weight in the form of Aoyama. They were also just plain out matched.

Nah they simply didnt had any information about the enemy quirks so could not prepare beforehand. If there was a rematch they would have won no problem since they would just spray themselfs with anti-mushroom from get go, cover face with mask to avoid inhaling other spores. Becouse Tokoyami was such a nice guy he did not knock out the girl and lost becouse of that

Still I dont get it why invisible girl did not use "flash/light reflection" to blind comic and take him out...she nees some martial arts training to help get her close combat skills up, since her hits didnt look too strong.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-12, 04:29   Link #3848
Hakai

Huh, so Dabi Touya got a stronger quirk than Endeavor but can't use it to it's full potential.

Bakugou was cute in this chapter(what the hell am I saying)...
Old 2018-10-12, 05:15   Link #3849
Random14

So Todoroki learned a secret technique from Endeavor (and more hints about the missing brother). I wonder if he'll actually use it for training or for later, considering all those issues he (understandably) still has with his father.

This should be a fun matchup. Too bad Kirishima and Tetsutetsu can't just punch each other out again. Class B will have to come up with some way to deal with Todoroki's raw power. Lots of focus on legacies in general (Iida and his brother, Deku too).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-12, 06:56   Link #3850
Twi

So Touya has stronger firepower than Endeavor but a weak constitution. And Dabi has blue flames...

Honestly, it'd be more of a surprise if it isn't him. Also, asshole Endeavor flashback reminds us that those days will fave consequences.

Almost perfect.
Old 2018-10-12, 07:13   Link #3851
Sixth
Mushroom Princess

Tetsutetsu: Screw strategy. Let's crush them ahead.

I guess this time that Class A will win?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-12, 09:17   Link #3852
marvelB

Ah, simple ol' Tetsutetsu. As already mentioned, it's unfortunate that Kirishima isn't matched up against him again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
I guess this time that Class A will win?
Not necessarily. Let's not forget that Tetsutetsu was one of the few class B kids who also had prior experience fighting against villains (as well as Kendou, who won the previous match). And that "flexible" guy seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders, so we shouldn't underestimate this team so soon....

Anyways, the highlight of the chapter for me was Bakugou actually showing concern for Deku for a change (even if he's pretty much too tsundere to admit it, heh ). Todoroki's flashback was interesting, as well (and once again, potential proof of asshole Endeavor creating a monster if Touya truly is Dabi).....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-12, 10:23   Link #3853
Wandering Soul

So Touya has stronger fire than Endeavor, but a weak constitution. David has blue flames and is covered in burn marks. Hmm.

U.A. has some snarky robots.
Old 2018-10-12, 11:07   Link #3854
Sixth
Mushroom Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
So Touya has stronger fire than Endeavor, but a weak constitution. David has blue flames and is covered in burn marks. Hmm.

U.A. has some snarky robots.
I think those robots are the best part of this arc.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-12, 13:43   Link #3855
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I agree the real surprise would be Dabi not being Touya at this point. The stronger flames and the weak constitution (which he probably got rid off by doing whatever it is that left his body looking like that) obviously hint at him.
Old 2018-10-12, 19:52   Link #3856
grecefar

but it was endeavor who did his burn scars?, or it was a accident?, knowing him in the past before the little change he did after all might retired he could've burn him on purpose.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot