AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-04-09, 16:15   Link #21
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I updated my short fiction bundle with yet another story, here is a summary and a linkf or those interested in reading it
be warned that stories int his bundle cover a male/male relationship, yes the bundle consists of yaoi stories but not of a flat build up

Story 02: You may kiss the bride!
Summary:
A story set in a wedding twist, Milly is bored and anounces a wedding festival.. guess who's getting married!
Category: humour, romance...
Warnings: for yaoi

once again a warning for yaoi content
i based this story of the wedding cosplay pic of Lelouch from Lost Colors and a fanart drawing made by Cou, i also added three bonusses, one is an aftermath of the situation and the other two are set in R2

here is the link, added in spoilertags to once again warn people that it is m/m story

Spoiler for for the link, story features a male/male relationship and has been rated for the M section, you've been warned:

next planning for A series of unlikely events is to write a story that occurs int he start of R2.. or i might make the sequel for consequences

right now i am writting out all left over coverage for Realm of God, i'm typing chapter 49 now (still no end in sight XD that would be around chapter 90 - 100 i guess lol)
and i am already making plans for the story i want to write afterwards
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 16:27   Link #22
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
right now i am writting out all left over coverage for Realm of God, i'm typing chapter 49 now (still no end in sight XD that would be around chapter 90 - 100 i guess lol)
Your output is simply amazing. Do you have any specific tips, tricks, or motivational tools which you use to keep up the effort?
Old 2008-04-09, 16:40   Link #23
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
Your output is simply amazing. Do you have any specific tips, tricks, or motivational tools which you use to keep up the effort?
music i guess...
when i started writting i drew the ending out, well one scene and i have been super excited when it came to writting it all
the idea was pretty stupid but i liked it and i thought about it for a week straight before even starting the chapter progress
i even changed fromt hat sketch to what i want now and i did a lot fo research on philosophy and greek legends

at some points i was a little down and a little writterblock like but i have been writting for so long that i have found methods that keep me up track all the time, previously iw ould focus on 4 stories at once now i am keeping my minimum at 2 so i can focuss better and i made notes of what i want to put in every chapter though they arent accurate anymore because i still make changes even now.. right now i am changing it to plan Rollo in the story later on

whenever i hear music a try to plan it into a certain scene and then everything i want to write just pops in my head and i type it out.. though it takes a toll on my sleep.. i usually am finished around 2 AM while starting at 9PM with thinking
to get some more sleep i decided to do about 1-2 chapters a week instead of 4 lol
the type of music depends on the scene, when writing phychology themed scenes i turn to classical music such as Back or Beethoven and i listen to one song the entire process.. right now i am listening to Ergo Proxy =3

edit: i would say that this has improved my english a lot.. right now my grade is a 9,7 out of a 10 (10 is equal to an A+, we work from 1 - 10 with 5 being an average grade)
i got a 10 for my English letter yay! i let my teacher read a little and she helped me with some parts and i dont have to follow class at all sinc ei know everything they do...
this story is also for me to work on my English because i love that langauge so much.. im not a native but my english is at some point better than my dutch XD
Old 2008-04-09, 17:03   Link #24
Cal-Reflector

I also use mood-themed music a lot, more and more though I find it to be more distracting than helpful. This may be because I love music, and when listening while writing music appreciation takes over as my brain's primary task.

I also like caffeine and sugar. It doesn't always work though.

R2 should answer many questions that will help ambitious fic-writers clarify the directions of their stories. The question I'll need answered eventually is who killed Marianne.
Old 2008-04-09, 17:22   Link #25
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
I also use mood-themed music a lot, more and more though I find it to be more distracting than helpful. This may be because I love music, and when listening while writing music appreciation takes over as my brain's primary task.

I also like caffeine and sugar. It doesn't always work though.

R2 should answer many questions that will help ambitious fic-writers clarify the directions of their stories. The question I'll need answered eventually is who killed Marianne.
i am changing some factors of mine so that it fits with the story but i changed everything in such a way that it makes sense and that my ending is worked out correctly =3
the only thing i usually worry about is whether or not my over all idea is in fact the ending (has happened to me before -_-
or that it will confuse me in a certain way, i was very happy with the 6 month break it already took me a month to work out all the points in the story

as for caffeine, i dont drink coffee.. i do sugar but never too much because (I tend to eat more than i actually write but suckable candy works better in that part) when it stops working you feel ooh so very dead and tired.. just like i am now and it always affects my writing skills.. i make silly spelling mistakes that annoy me greatly int he end... one of them the always noticeable "...t he" instead of a normal the or a "resaile" lol in stead of realise... i am going to continiue my chapter tommorow i need some sleep, it's past 12 over here now XD
Old 2008-04-11, 23:06   Link #26
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Here's an upcoming story plot I got for ff.net

"A covert unit of Britannian-trained child soldiers fought in Japan in 2010 in the ranks of the Britannian army. However, they disappeared in the midst of the war before rumors of survivors surfaced in 2017. Their loyalty, this time, is not for Britannia. What had happened to these unknown soldiers and whose side do they fight for? What cause do they fight for after their disappearance in the invasion and occupation of Japan?"

I'll post what I have maybe later on.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island

Last edited by Yu Ominae; 2008-04-12 at 03:15.
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 15:47   Link #27
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Here's a preview of my story anyhow:

Enjoy.

Spoiler for Story. Content is subject to change:

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 14:12   Link #28
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Well here I go...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4067912/1/A_Friend_Indeed

Story: A Friend Indeed

Summary: Kallen and Lelouch. The leader and the solider who follows him. What happens when Kallen unknowingly befriends the person she admires most? What happens when Lelouch starts to see his subordinate as more than just a pawn, and starts to see her as a friend.

Category:Action/Romance.

Pairings:Kallen/Lelouch(not until later).

Word Count: 17,000. (Roughly)

First off this is very my first story so I am still nervous about it. My reasons posting were simple, I had found the lack of Kallen/Lelouch fiction disappointing and two I couldn't help but wonder what would of happened if Lelouch trusted his number one Knight more. Could some things be avoided?

I also wanted to wait until I got chapter two up to start posting. I plan to go back and revise the chapters at my own pace, my friend is also helping me in this matter so any errors should corrected soon enough(I hope).
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 09:14   Link #29
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
I updated my short fiction bundle with yet another story, here is a summary and a linkf or those interested in reading it
be warned that stories int his bundle cover a male/male relationship, yes the bundle consists of yaoi stories but not of a flat build up

Story 02: You may kiss the bride!
Summary:
A story set in a wedding twist, Milly is bored and anounces a wedding festival.. guess who's getting married!
Category: humour, romance...
Warnings: for yaoi

once again a warning for yaoi content
i based this story of the wedding cosplay pic of Lelouch from Lost Colors and a fanart drawing made by Cou, i also added three bonusses, one is an aftermath of the situation and the other two are set in R2

here is the link, added in spoilertags to once again warn people that it is m/m story

Spoiler for for the link, story features a male/male relationship and has been rated for the M section, you've been warned:

next planning for A series of unlikely events is to write a story that occurs int he start of R2.. or i might make the sequel for consequences

I read it. The last part makes me sad.

I read this fanfic here. Poor Suzaku wouldn't have gotten so much bashing if he is such a person. Personally, I will prefer Lelouch to stay this way but if it's possible, there will be no show for us .

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 14:55   Link #30
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
I read it. The last part makes me sad.

I read this fanfic here. Poor Suzaku wouldn't have gotten so much bashing if he is such a person. Personally, I will prefer Lelouch to stay this way but if it's possible, there will be no show for us .
very nice, i was planning on using a simular idea but in a completely different way for my next "series of unlikely events" story, which is going to be about them rebuilding their friendship and relationship after Lelouch's memories were erased up to a point where they return to him.. but first chapter 50 of realm of god =3
Old 2008-04-17, 10:34   Link #31
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
very nice, i was planning on using a simular idea but in a completely different way for my next "series of unlikely events" story, which is going to be about them rebuilding their friendship and relationship after Lelouch's memories were erased up to a point where they return to him.. but first chapter 50 of realm of god =3
Yes, please do. I will be looking forward to more of your work . Read your Realm of God and I love it .

Old 2008-04-18, 00:50   Link #32
ShadowSongx
Meow~

I found these 2 that are just... amazing.
~ Warning ~ Involves speculation past S1
Spoiler for Warning - Episode 25+:
ShadowSongx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 17:54   Link #33
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
where is the gender-bending?

don't tell me no one though what a female Zero would be like?

Old 2008-04-21, 17:55   Link #34
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
These people aren't like us Oni.

Quote:

I can only imagine she'd be awesome beyond all belief.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 13:52   Link #35
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:

im usually not very fond of genderbending (well not for lulu anyways) =x but i did think of a cat lulu story
Old 2008-04-23, 13:13   Link #36
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Bah, Kyonkoism is the way forwards, Zeroism is approaching though....

On another note, I found this earlier today, The inconvienient Truth.

Its the sequel to misinterpretations.... and well remember how when watching the series you kept thinking what peoples reactions were like? This guys stories live on them, fluffy but funny. Lelouch/C.C.
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 07:40   Link #37
Kristen
*Author

This is just a quicky I wrote when I was feeling high on life this morning. Awful grammar and stuff, it's just meant for a quick laugh, in anything.

Spoils all of season 1
Spoiler for Code Geese:
Old 2008-04-26, 10:37   Link #38
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Posted this at Rollo's thread and was flamed. Yeah, it is illogical, that's why I said it's a fanfiction . It is based on my imagination that Lelouch is actually Rollo's half brother and I had this impression that Lelouch may not be of royal blood and he is really the brother of Rollo. Consider this AU. I wrote them in a rush. It is only a breif summary. I don't know if I will turn this into a fanfiction as I may not have the motivation to do it and my command in English is not very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post

Spoiler for due to length:

Feel like writing on the imagination I have for Code Geass ending and get flamed

Old 2008-04-30, 09:46   Link #39
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
This is just a quicky I wrote when I was feeling high on life this morning. Awful grammar and stuff, it's just meant for a quick laugh, in anything.

Spoils all of season 1
Spoiler for Code Geese:

Man that was priceless! You should be doing more this stuff, it's awesome!
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 20:14   Link #40
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

I'm surprised no one has mentioned What If, a accurately named collection of "what ifs" of Code Geass. More like drabbles than fully-explored storylines, they remain interesting ideas for departures from the main story line, focusing mostly on Lelouch and Suzaku. Well worth the read, especially for any fan of how things could have gone had one thing changed.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, discussion