Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
You aren't and I do???
Of course you do, this is a bit off topic though
Old 2010-09-19, 19:16   Link #322
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

To get us back in topic before you two are called out

I had the strangest dream that I was a piece of melon bread... o.o maybe I ate to much that day...
Old 2010-09-19, 19:26   Link #323
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
To get us back in topic before you two are called out

I had the strangest dream that I was a piece of melon bread... o.o maybe I ate to much that day...
For some reason melon bread remind me of you and I can imagine you eating it 24/7

I also had another wierd dream.... I was camping with my mom and cousin for some reason we were in an abanonded house... Then I was watching TV for some reason....Then there was a horse waiting for me to hop on... Thats what I did, then I was in Tokyo, Japan (My cousin is out of the picture) My mom said we needed to go back.... I didn't want to Then... I was in Korea *Sigh Toooooooo much Korean and Japanese music*
Then I met some strange kid.... He was one of the Korean rappers...except younger... Then Masha came into the picture (he was my dad in the dream >.< Horrible) It was all crazy!!! Then I met TaeYang and for some reason he was with my brothers Girlfriend... and she had a kid 3 days later (Pregnant for three days) It turned out she was only with him because she asked him fro money and the kid was my brothers.... The strange kid came back into the story and he was all in rags... so I was walking to him and before he could tell me what he was going to say my dream ended >.<
Thats the wierdest dream I ever had...
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 13:31   Link #324
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Soo I had a bit of a weird dream last night since I can't ever recall having a dream that made me so embarrassed yet happy at the same time before.

Basically I was hanging out with this rather cute and kind one girl from p.r.i.d.e., who talked to me at the meetings before cause I seemed a bit shy, I can't really remember that well why or what we were doing, but after a while at one point she said to me "You aren't happy being a boy are you?", I felt my face turn really red even though it was a dream, and nodded to her weakly, and she hugged me tightly after that.

It was mostly strange to me cause I know she was someone I haven't told about it to before at the p.r.i.d.e.[LGBT group at my school in case anyone is confused by that]. Since she happened to miss the meetings where I had talked about it to anyone.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 13:52   Link #325
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

I had a really weird one over the weekend. I was hanging around with IF from Hyperdimension Neptunia at "Niagara Falls", which was just a slightly tall hill with a river underneath, and Duskwood from World of Warcraft across that river. I was apparently reminiscing about all the happy memories I'd had from this trip and mourning how all this beauty would soon be gone because the Eldrazi from Magic the Gathering were going to destroy everything. The rest of the dream was me trying to stop them as well as the rogue AI from Mass Effect 2's Project Overlord questline who was apparently so terrifying that he could kill people with only his nonsensical yelling.

I'm seriously not making any of this up. I probably should be careful about what I eat before going to bed, haha.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 15:21   Link #326
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

i had a dream i once killed my family. It was very traumatic ... Too much COD
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 16:07   Link #327
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Last night I had a dream that my entire class was aboard the Black Pearl, piloted by Davy Jones and headed for Mordor. Gandalf led us to some weird ruins populated by what reminded me of those annoying mutants from Borderlands.

I kinda woke up before much else happened.
Old 2011-02-28, 16:37   Link #328
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

I had a dream about a random girl last night. I then met her in my lecture this morning. Spooky stuff
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 20:21   Link #329
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
I had a dream about a random girl last night. I then met her in my lecture this morning. Spooky stuff
I never knew dreams like that actually existed I originally thought that the person met this random girl/boy and just remembered them at the fortunate time. solidguy.. You could be a fortune teller
Old 2011-03-01, 21:26   Link #330
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang
Okay, I had this weird dream...

Spoiler for Some Strange School Festival:
Old 2011-03-01, 22:04   Link #331
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Probably one of my more stranger anime-influenced freaky-dekee dreams I've had.

Spoiler for wtf:

Creepy, peculiar, and strangely guilt-causing I must say.
Old 2011-03-02, 19:55   Link #332
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

My dreams are usually terrible, mind-numbingly horrifying nightmares, since my subconsciousness hates me for some reason... I guess. The last dream I had though... I suppose would fit the definition of weird, and wasn't a nightmare of some kind.

It seemed to be in a video game setting, as the dream!me and the others in it treated it as a video game (reinforced when I died and respawned). The desert with twin train tracks region seemed of Lost Planet 2, while the gameplay seemed to be a mixture of Armored Core 4/For Answer and Ace Combat, though I'm not sure where the flying mini-Jawa Sandcrawler came from (probably a part of my mind I was not meant to understand), or why the "game" attached a rank to the underside of a jet I was piloting (hence why I died and respawned).

I recognized the voices of my brother and two of my cousins playing the game, though from my point of view, it was as if I was actually in the game, but towards the end we got a notification from whatever NPCs there were warning us about some UFO coming, and then there was ominous music as some boxlike flying fortress appeared silhouetted over the horizon. The dream game setting treated it as some sort of big deal, but my brother said it was only just the prototype from the game's instruction manual.

I woke up shortly after that, unsure as to what to make of it. I went and asked my brother if there were any games we've played recently that involved a boxy flying fortress prototype mentioned in any game manual, but the only games that we've touched as of late that had anything of the sort were Lost Planet 2 (NEOS) and Armored Core: For Answer (Spirit of Motherwill, Answerer), none of which fit the profile of whatever it was I saw in the dream. At this point, I'm not sure I want to attempt figuring it all out.
Old 2011-03-02, 19:59   Link #333
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Had one where I think I was in the Justice League trying to save something, but everything was set in Minecraft.
Old 2011-03-02, 21:06   Link #334
BxRxExNxDxAxN

My weirdest dream ever was when i was being chased by Rena and her cleaver.No more Higurashi for me at night lol (=
BxRxExNxDxAxN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 00:06   Link #335
DangoMochi

I remember in this one dream I had, I was doing my usual morning routine getting ready for school. After awhile, when I finally arrived at my school I woke up from my dream..

Lol, I was so confused when I woke up
DangoMochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 03:09   Link #336
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request

I had a dream where I woke up sleeping at a table, only to be grabbed by my shirt and screamed at by Haruhi Suzumiya, telling me not to give up yet and saying I have come to far to just stop. Then immediately being headbutted, after which I woke up sweating like crazy and terrified.
Otaku Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 03:21   Link #337
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

The weirdest dream i ever had was i was Jesse Metcalfe and was making out with an unknown woman at the pool. I have no idea how that dream happen since i haven't watch Desperate Housewives or anything about that guy for months.
Old 2011-03-03, 07:41   Link #338
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
The weirdest dream I had was two years ago. There was a field of flowers, and it looked like there was no end to them. Only me, the sky and a huge terrain. Started to walk casually at one random direction for a few seconds and then I turned my head the other way only to see some... strange creature. It's body was composed of different types of animals, kinda like a chimera. It just looked at me. In a dream I understood what that mystical animal is, and knew the meaning of it's existence but the only thing I said was ''It's...''

Then the sky opened and some strange light overpowered me. I fell to my knees and I felt like I was gonna die. Suddenly I woke up and I jumped from the bed screaming. My eyes were all in tears as well. It kinda gives me chills when I remember it even today....
Old 2011-03-03, 13:26   Link #339
tehmuffinmon
Seleção

Haha, I used to have "dreams" that were more like really short "visions" of the future. Solidguy, somewhat similar to what you've explained, although it was typically people I knew. Like, snippets of conversations or something similar to that. I haven't had a "dream" like that in quite some time, but yeah, weird stuff.

I typically have pretty crazy dreams, though I haven't dreamt all that much lately. I remember as a kid, I had a dream were a werewolf busted in on me when I was going to the bathroom and I persuaded him not to eat me by giving him peanut butter crackers. Then he dissapeared and I was suddenly in a museum with my family. My mom handed me my little brother, who was still a baby, and for some reason he felt like jello and he slipped out of my hands and bounced around on the floor, and then we were somehow somewhere else.

I also remember a dream where I found a lake nearby my house and jumped in, swam down, and found the Titanic. Yoda then showed up and had a lightsaber battle with a shark. I think. It was a few years ago.

I also used to have to dreams that I was an adult, and I was for some reason, black. I have no idea why. xD

Hm...I know I've had lots of other dreams. Oh yeah, there was one where I was just playing Pokemon Blue and I found a secret cave where a secret pokemon named Megaleg lived. I was disappointed when I woke up and realized it wasn't real.

I can't remember a lot of my more recent dreams, haha.
tehmuffinmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 21:42   Link #340
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
This was just last night. I was saving a friend of mine, and then.... we were French kissing and I can feel every moment of it..... Yum
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dreams