AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2020-04-14, 14:15   Link #101
Johnny Dy

1. Erza vs Kagura vs Minerva https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlkD25DxlgI
2. Magic Games arc was by far the best arc of the show and in my opinion, if you compare arcs, easy one of the best 20 arcs ever made in an anime. Surpassed by Espada Arc from Bleach and such, only by the best of the best arcs in the best of anime. I was thrilled watching it. Another example is that some say Death Note, Overlord, Vinland Saga, Trigun, Fate Stay Night, My Hero Academia, etc. are 10/10 anime. Might be but they don't have an arc of that quality, not even close. Top 20 anime arcs ever, easy.
3. Fan service completely satisfied: on women, damage is cumulated in degree of cloth thorn, and things shown. (as one can easily see in the video/amv above)

LE: Erza is invincible as she can literally change her clothes in a blink of an eye!

Last edited by Johnny Dy; 2020-04-15 at 13:48.
Johnny Dy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-06, 06:08   Link #102
SupremeOtaku24
My Otakuness runs deepest
*Author

I can't remember when I first decided to check Fairy Tail out, but after talking myself out of it numerous times due to its length, a couple mahou shoujos (spelling probably off) of decent length got me to talk myself into giving Fairy Tail a shot. As I started to watch the show and the first approximately 25 episodes went by, I slowly started to realize something: this series centers itself around EVERYTHING I love most in anime and generic entertainment. It's like it was made just for me. A key concept is the widespread use of magic/special abilities in the world of Fairy Tail, something I've loved my whole life. There are countless beautiful women, and for someone who will be eternally single, this is good. Everyone loves a good laugh, and Fairy Tail has plenty of them. The stories can pull at your heart cuz they get pretty sad too. I've wanted to cry watching this anime (I'm not a big crier). I could go on and on. Fairy Tail is brilliant. So so good.