AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2016-04-18, 13:14   Link #41
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Some more newbie questions,

[1] Can you get CP points from anything else other then rank up? And, is it possible to refund a class? dont think I goofed yet but just asking so I know if I need to be super careful with every little CP.

[2] Any tips on getting SSR summons? Aside from luck of course. Kind of getting by from snatching every Grand Order I can as support summon but when it comes to my own summons I don't even bother using them.

[3] Whats the best way to farm rupies? Uncaping characters is kind of demanding on them. I actually saved every rupie until now and still ended up totally broke from raising my SSR and some favorite SR characters to 50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
My characters are also in their 40s right now, and since I've been spending all my AP on the events, I have a feeling I won't have the mats needed to limit break/uncap them a second time before they hit 50...
This is exactly why I'm not even bothering. When I actually get to someplace more confortable with character levels I'll join these events. Had a friend who's actually ahead of me in levels grind on it and just get stuck on them. I did hear something about being able to trade the stuff for ap bottles and such so I guess its not a total loss if you dont get the character.
Old 2016-04-18, 13:37   Link #42
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Is it really possible for me to get Chun Li or Karin at this rate? Even spending all of my AP on just the Ultra event, the only difficulty I can clear at my level is the lv20 Hard fights. Victory Symbols and Silver Shadaloo medals drop, but I never see any Super Combo Symbols or Gold Shadaloo Emblems drop.
Events aren't supposed to be cleared by players who barely started. Those symbols only drop from very Hard and onwards.
Quote:
My characters are also in their 40s right now, and since I've been spending all my AP on the events, I have a feeling I won't have the mats needed to limit break/uncap them a second time before they hit 50...
Getting mats, especially for SSR characters, is tedious early on. Don't overcommit your resources for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Some more newbie questions,

[1] Can you get CP points from anything else other then rank up? And, is it possible to refund a class? dont think I goofed yet but just asking so I know if I need to be super careful with every little CP.
Job Points are also obtained as rewards from events.
Quote:
[2] Any tips on getting SSR summons? Aside from luck of course. Kind of getting by from snatching every Grand Order I can as support summon but when it comes to my own summons I don't even bother using them.
Luck and events as I explained before.
Quote:
[3] Whats the best way to farm rupies? Uncaping characters is kind of demanding on them. I actually saved every rupie until now and still ended up totally broke from raising my SSR and some favorite SR characters to 50.
Coop. You can sell the items you get from there.
Old 2016-04-18, 13:44   Link #43
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Many thanks for the help Klash.
Old 2016-04-20, 13:10   Link #44
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Cygames goofed again and released the most broken char to date, being even more broken than Chevalier Sword Magna addition.

I wonder when they will finally test new chars and weapons before making them live, as the game balance is just completely in the trash bin.
Got her, but I honestly hope they will nerf her because she is turning every characters into Beatrix monsters without any penalty whatsoever :V
Old 2016-04-20, 14:00   Link #45
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Cygames goofed again and released the most broken char to date, being even more broken than Chevalier Sword Magna addition.

I wonder when they will finally test new chars and weapons before making them live, as the game balance is just completely in the trash bin.
Got her, but I honestly hope they will nerf her because she is turning every characters into Beatrix monsters without any penalty whatsoever :V
Not to mention she is wind element too!
The never ending dominance of the wind team!

But yeah, she'll get nerfed very soon, for sure.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 10:48   Link #46
Shadow5YA

People are already getting refunded. I got 500 crystals, and I heard people who rolled for her are getting all of their tickets back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
You can toggle email notifications in the settings of your mobage account.
Can you show me where? I thought I turned it off, but I'm still getting emails.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 13:27   Link #47
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

It seems she is still good after the nerf.
Not totally sure, but maybe still better than JK. Either way, still much easier to maintain.
Old 2016-04-21, 14:01   Link #48
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

Yay, I got my crystals from my pulls back. Didn't expect cygames to nerf her so soon.
Old 2016-04-21, 14:02   Link #49
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
People are already getting refunded. I got 500 crystals, and I heard people who rolled for her are getting all of their tickets back
500 Crystals were distributed as a compensation for the irregular maintenance (it is a bit usual. Depending of the severity, timing and duration of an emergency maintenance, it can range from a few elixirs and powders to crystals).
Quote:
Can you show me where? I thought I turned it off, but I'm still getting emails.
Spoiler for Disabling mail notifications:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
It seems she is still good after the nerf.
Not totally sure, but maybe still better than JK. Either way, still much easier to maintain.
She is still borderline OP and still invalidates Nio, but she is arguably not broken anymore yeah.
The current best wind team became Sieter (or Netsu) / Petra (or Anchira depending of the needs) / Korwa. Rosetta is arguably too niche and situational to even be remotely as good as Korwa anyway.

For some reason, they managed to screw up her third ability translation. Not only the name is weird, but they put "All allies" despite it is only 1 target.
Old 2016-04-21, 14:16   Link #50
Kirayuki

I'd disagree of her invalidating Nio.
If you are outside AT or in a situation you cannot start with Ougi at Full, you still need the acceleration to speed up while you still can't enhance with Korwa's Ougi.
And even if you can get the loop going with her, you can't really maintain it 100% permanently like before. In that case Nio can cover the downtime
And for one, Nio's buff is stackable with her (be it DA up or the ATK) so you can always top them up together

Whether you want to put Nio or Siete with Korwa is another matter depending on what are you fighting against.
If it's just Magna-class or weaker boss, you don't need both Siete and Petra at the same time to reach cap.
If it's Earth boss, more room to replace either Petra or Siete with Nio since you can Critical with her.

So I'd say it's not completely invalidating Nio from the roster selection, can just mix and mash according to what you need specifically depending on the enemy you are fighting against.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 14:26   Link #51
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

Damn I'm wondering if I should switch my team while I'm still a new player... Everyone is saying that light is tough to start with. Atm I'm rolling this team:
Spoiler for granblue:
Old 2016-04-21, 17:10   Link #52
Shadow5YA

got it now, thanks

does the co-op mission point shop ever reset? I'd rather buy the dragon scales I need there than waste AP on the six-dragon trial, only to never have the light dragon appear...
Old 2016-04-23, 05:27   Link #53
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Didn't know there was a thread for this

Can anyone tell me how to get colossus anima?
Old 2016-04-23, 15:07   Link #54
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7enSword View Post
Didn't know there was a thread for this

Can anyone tell me how to get colossus anima?
Keep on fighting Colossus.
If you need certain animas, just keep on fighting the same boss until it drops.
Old 2016-04-24, 13:29   Link #55
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Keep on fighting Colossus.
If you need certain animas, just keep on fighting the same boss until it drops.
Thanks, that helped!
Old 2016-04-25, 07:54   Link #56
Insaint

Does the raid list only refresh totally when ur current list of raid is all completed? I keep refreshing for several minutes by spamming the raids button, and just keep seeing one raid that got stuck for a long time there due to no one joining to help. Only then after that raid is completed I get a new chunk of raids available to join. This is seriously annoying.
Insaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 12:49   Link #57
Kirayuki

Yeah, the raid list pick up a pool of options from the waiting list and put it on your tab.
Until you got those all cleared from your tab, it won't try to pick more from the queue.
The only exception is if there is a new one coming from your Friends(be it their own or someone else raid where they are in) or Guild members.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 15:00   Link #58
Shadow5YA

Which Guild Wars fights are the most cost effective in AP to ticket ratio? Should I be spending all my AP/EP on the Dimorphodon, or the Allosaurus? And should do the Normal/Hard fights for less AP so I can do more of them, or should I do the highest difficulty possible (Very Hard/Extreme)?

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2016-04-25 at 15:14.
Old 2016-04-26, 12:10   Link #59
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

VH Allo seems to give the best tickets per AP
Do the highest, as raids means others will join in and support you as well.
Old 2016-04-26, 15:41   Link #60
Shadow5YA

now that prelims are over, when do the guild war fights open up again?