AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2021-07-25, 14:56   Link #8821
Doriankaioh
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
isn't he
Spoiler:


//
I honestly don't understand why you guys hate shun? I mean shun is the most sainted person in the series so far. Unlike kumoko who is a maniac killer only do everything for her own selfishness.
Doriankaioh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-25, 18:38   Link #8822
joako210293
goomoonryong666
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doriankaioh View Post
I honestly don't understand why you guys hate shun? I mean shun is the most sainted person in the series so far. Unlike kumoko who is a maniac killer only do everything for her own selfishness.
Because he is an ignorant fool, i mean yes he is a nice person, but he is an idiot who think he is righteous and the others are unjustified evil. He didnt know and never tried to understood the whys of every action took by Wrath or Sophia, about the kind of awful lives they had. From moment cero he have a very dotting life, i mean he grow up as a prince, had at least 3 meals/day, had a childhood friend who at least could undestood him at his side, he did have a peaceful life until everything went shit because of Shiro.
Worst of all is that he already knows why the world is going to end and why Shiro and the other did what they did, but he is still against it because he consider it awful, even though he didnt come up with any solution of his own
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-25, 19:45   Link #8823
Doriankaioh
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by joako210293 View Post
Because he is an ignorant fool, i mean yes he is a nice person, but he is an idiot who think he is righteous and the others are unjustified evil. He didnt know and never tried to understood the whys of every action took by Wrath or Sophia, about the kind of awful lives they had. From moment cero he have a very dotting life, i mean he grow up as a prince, had at least 3 meals/day, had a childhood friend who at least could undestood him at his side, he did have a peaceful life until everything went shit because of Shiro.
Worst of all is that he already knows why the world is going to end and why Shiro and the other did what they did, but he is still against it because he consider it awful, even though he didnt come up with any solution of his own

Of course. sacrifice half of humanity to save the world is awful no matter how you look at it and by the way kumoko do it just to save sariel not to save humanity. One more thing. Didn't shun follow the Pope's plan? I think the Pope's plans the best so far.
Doriankaioh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-25, 21:13   Link #8824
heroeric
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doriankaioh View Post
Of course. sacrifice half of humanity to save the world is awful no matter how you look at it and by the way kumoko do it just to save sariel not to save humanity. One more thing. Didn't shun follow the Pope's plan? I think the Pope's plans the best so far.
But trying to stop it just because of that without another plan to fix it is basically like sacrificing the whole world just for your self-righteousness.

We don't really know what the Pope's plan actually is. From what we know so far it seems just to maintain the status quo but it's been pointed out that just that wouldn't work and the pope should be smart enough to realize this so it's likely there's more to the plan.
heroeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-25, 22:13   Link #8825
sierra117
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doriankaioh View Post
Of course. sacrifice half of humanity to save the world is awful no matter how you look at it and by the way kumoko do it just to save sariel not to save humanity. One more thing. Didn't shun follow the Pope's plan? I think the Pope's plans the best so far.
Pope’s plan caused just as much dead, but also will cause permanently damage to the souls
__________________
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-26, 16:18   Link #8826
joako210293
goomoonryong666
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doriankaioh View Post
Of course. sacrifice half of humanity to save the world is awful no matter how you look at it and by the way kumoko do it just to save sariel not to save humanity. One more thing. Didn't shun follow the Pope's plan? I think the Pope's plans the best so far.
If i remember correctly The pope's plan is basicaly sacrifice the goddess ("again") or Gyuri (or both), to give their MA energy to the planet . The pope is in a way a broken person who is seriously compromise to save the largest number of humans even if he have to kill a lot of humans as well. he knows that the humans have a lot of sins in them and is in gran part their fault that their world goes to shit, but at this point after fighting for them for a long time he cant back away.

in a sense all parts are equally selfifh, Shiro wants to help Ariel not the Goddess, Ariel wants to freed the Goddess, the Gooddes want to help humanity (in my view she is kind of broken since she even wanted to save Potimas (because he is human) even though every thing he did), pope want to save humans, and Gyuri wants to acomplishe what the goddesse wants.
And Shun just goes with the flow with not knowing anything and ingnoring the selfishnes of his own actions, mascaraded it with righteous.
In my point of view every one are selfish and are neither righteous or wrong in their doing but they accepted their own faults, but Shun didnt, he keeps thinking tha he is righteous.
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-27, 13:29   Link #8827
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
The pope's plan won't be able to save the future. sacrificing the gods, for now, will fix the problem but its just a prolonging the problem. it would happen again in the future and this time, with no gods to help them.

unless they address the problem of the planet going bonkers and the souls can't reincarnate further to help fix the system, then they are doomed.
__________________
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-28, 07:07   Link #8828
cadu_
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by joako210293 View Post
If i remember correctly The pope's plan is basicaly sacrifice the goddess ("again") or Gyuri (or both), to give their MA energy to the planet . The pope is in a way a broken person who is seriously compromise to save the largest number of humans even if he have to kill a lot of humans as well. he knows that the humans have a lot of sins in them and is in gran part their fault that their world goes to shit, but at this point after fighting for them for a long time he cant back away.

in a sense all parts are equally selfifh, Shiro wants to help Ariel not the Goddess, Ariel wants to freed the Goddess, the Gooddes want to help humanity (in my view she is kind of broken since she even wanted to save Potimas (because he is human) even though every thing he did), pope want to save humans, and Gyuri wants to acomplishe what the goddesse wants.
And Shun just goes with the flow with not knowing anything and ingnoring the selfishnes of his own actions, mascaraded it with righteous.
In my point of view every one are selfish and are neither righteous or wrong in their doing but they accepted their own faults, but Shun didnt, he keeps thinking tha he is righteous.
This only solves the problem of lack in MA energy. You forgot the problem of the souls which can't be solved with the plan mentioned by the Pope.
__________________
cadu_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, hero, maou, non-human mc, reincarnation

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.