AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-02-13, 23:11   Link #2221
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibylEnd View Post
Chuuya seems much better at drawing Accelerator than Arata and the following chapters will provide a good dose of Accelerator content for us; what is the Accelerator manga for again?
Index's manga only started looking good since chapter 35.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-14, 17:47   Link #2222
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

http://kodoku21.com/blog-entry-3710.html

Kihara Kuuuuun
Old 2016-03-14, 19:09   Link #2223
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Chapter 103 is Kihara Amata, Part 2. It covers the first fight between Accelerator and Amata right up until Index intrudes onto the scene.

Chapter 104 will probably cover the rest of the OT12 with Volume 17 releasing in May. Then finally, OT13!
Old 2016-03-18, 19:48   Link #2224
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
That looks really cool TBH. We're just a few months away from new content...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 22:45   Link #2225
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
That looks really cool TBH. We're just a few months away from new content...
No watch as they end in after the SS arc just to in rage the people who want Index III more but I think it would be a good idea to end it there and then make a sequel manga which a God Right Seat sub title because I don't know many monthly manga which have over 100 chapter, specially Index which could go for another 100-150 chapter before it get to the end of WWIII arc which is huge for a monthly mange series.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 14:26   Link #2226
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
No watch as they end in after the SS arc just to in rage the people who want Index III more but I think it would be a good idea to end it there and then make a sequel manga which a God Right Seat sub title because I don't know many monthly manga which have over 100 chapter, specially Index which could go for another 100-150 chapter before it get to the end of WWIII arc which is huge for a monthly mange series.
Lol why not make it weekly or bi-weekly at that point so it can go on longer.

Meh. As long as they keep the same artist I don't mind if they just end it and start up a sequel immediately. Though I honestly find such a thing unnecessary.

I don't expect it to stop. It's just getting good. As long as it's doing well, there's no reason for it to stop being written.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2016-03-26, 21:45   Link #2227
SibylEnd
Fighting Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
No watch as they end in after the SS arc just to in rage the people who want Index III more but I think it would be a good idea to end it there and then make a sequel manga which a God Right Seat sub title
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I don't expect it to stop. It's just getting good. As long as it's doing well, there's no reason for it to stop being written.
i'm also inclined to believe the manga won't be canceled since for the most part; the index anime mainly exists to bolster the sales of the novels(and by extension the manga) I doubt J.C. ever had the intention of finishing the Index series(i'd think they were crazy if they think they could).

yeah as long as the novels and manga sell well, index 3 ain't happening and it would be backwards marketing to cancel the manga just so the anime can be made when the manga is a greater primary source of income than the anime ever was, but i'd be hella pi$$ed if they did cancel it anyway. besides; I doubt the index series needs another spin off manga, even if it's a reintroduction of an old serialisation.

Although the placeholder name DragonXX gave the manga implies an interesting premise; as a standalone manga dedicated to Toumas perspective of Post 9/30(fighting gods right seat) set along side a similar stand alone manga for Hamazuras dealings post 9/30(getting chased by a yandere) with different artists being given a different protagonist (poor Hamazura would need index 3 for his proverbial manga to start selling, which could be the excuse for index 3 to actually start happening).
SibylEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-07, 22:43   Link #2228
Chosen_Hero

Chapter 74 is up.

Man, Touma and his dad have it rough around other women, one is at risk of getting stabbed by his wife and the other is at risk of getting shocked by Mikoto.

Mikoto's mom is best wingman/troll.
Old 2016-04-08, 07:28   Link #2229
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

The paralels between Shiina and Index were interesting.
Old 2016-04-17, 12:50   Link #2230
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The cover illustration for chapt 104 is Twintail Index
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 12:54   Link #2231
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Source?
Link it please.
Old 2016-04-17, 13:34   Link #2232
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Source?
Link it please.
The usual place - http://kodoku21.com/blog-entry-3721.html
Old 2016-04-17, 15:52   Link #2233
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Sigh, makes me wish the main series would give Index a change of costume, or is Kamachi that much of a nun fetishist?
Old 2016-04-18, 03:25   Link #2234
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Chapter 104 is Intruder. As expected, it covers the rest of OT12 and the rest of Index II Episode 19 with Last Order running into Kamijou again and Vento declaring war against Aleister and Academy City.

5 more Index II episodes left to adapt into manga. Though it'll probably take a year to do to just finish OT13 (Episodes 20 - 23 (first few minutes)).

Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 17 being released on May 21, 2016.

Yen Press' A Certain Magical Index Manga Volume 5 releases on April 19, 2016.
Old 2016-04-18, 04:50   Link #2235
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I thought it's amusing that there's a real possibility that the Manga would have caught up with the end of the second season before we see a third lol
Old 2016-05-02, 09:02   Link #2236
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Volume 17 LQ Cover:
Old 2016-05-02, 12:38   Link #2237
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ohh wow, a change of hair style is impressive
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-16, 07:33   Link #2238
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Volume 17 HQ Cover:

Images
V17 HQ Cover
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Chapter 105 is titled Intruder, Part 2. It begins OT13/Index II Episode 20.

Accelerator quick hijacks one of the Hound Dog vans, grabs Index and escapes. Kihara Amata begins to attack them with a rocket launcher but is stopped by Vento.

Kamijou goes back to the place where Accelerator was attacked to find him gon (and Vento). He sees Hound Dog cleaning the area with Acid Spray. Hound Dog begins their pursuit of him and Last Order.

Accelerator drops Index off and plans his counterattack against Hound Dog.
Old 2016-05-31, 03:10   Link #2239
itine
No Book No Live

Will they stop the release, or continue to surpass the Anime ?
Estimated ?
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-31, 09:55   Link #2240
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
Will they stop the release, or continue to surpass the Anime ?
Estimated ?
It's really unclear... I hope they go into season 3 stuff because honestly people would buy it probably more than before since it's actually new stuff (or at least stuff that hasn't been seen visually before) which really has some nice appeal from that standpoint.

Tags
fantasy, shounen