AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-02-23, 01:49   Link #381
Chase

I would buy but i can't have this anime laying around the house any where when family members come over. They might watch it. They would be like "WTF" if they saw it and think im weird.......oh wait
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 01:52   Link #382
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

every time i think of this series i think of Tanaka Rie yuri-rape Mamiko Noto and Rei Kugimiya in orgy
Old 2009-02-23, 06:43   Link #383
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
every time i think of this series i think of Tanaka Rie yuri-rape Mamiko Noto and Rei Kugimiya in orgy
That's pretty much what this show is known for around the internet.
Old 2009-02-23, 07:10   Link #384
signorRossi

Get real PRon, not this stuff.
signorRossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 13:09   Link #385
SageGaiGar
You are Next

The guro parts kind of turned me off from watching more of the series. Epic action and Yuri madness aside.
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 14:59   Link #386
Icehawk

Glad to see this got picked up. I was actually suprised it didnt get licenced sooner. I always figured Manga Entertainment would have gotten it quickly because it seemed to be right up their alley when you look at the other titles they have usually picked up. But Funi getting it is fine and they will probably do a better job with it anyway since they have better resources.
Icehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 06:55   Link #387
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
I always wondered why Mnemosyne is not considered hentai ... futanari, yuri, guro, rape ... name it. It's actually quite hardcore.

None-the-less, I really liked it, characters were rather interesting in a unique way and the storytelling was quite good.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 08:03   Link #388
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
To be consider hentai, Mnemosyne should have shown exposed vaginas, and probably
Spoiler for spoiler near the end of the climax episode:
Old 2009-02-28, 17:24   Link #389
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

It was a hentai +16 years XD
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 20:08   Link #390
zrdb
I'm Under Arrest!!

Send a message via Yahoo to zrdb
Nope-it isn't hentai-just hard core ecchi.
Old 2009-03-08, 22:03   Link #391
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Spoiler for Ep 6:

What's a disappoint turn this anime made. And i thought this is another gem i was missing
Old 2009-07-04, 15:36   Link #392
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Finished the series,liked the first episode the best.The last episode and the ending was....dissapointing to say the least.Also hated how the main characters backgroun isn't explored as much as I hoped especially Rin/Mimi.I like the parts where the series tries to explore it's society more too.

I really like Rin/Mimi's office scenes,they have a sentimental feel to it.I like Kouki Maeno as well and I really liked the fact that the series gave him a normal series life.

But I really love the series's timeskips the most,to actually experience episodic timeskips was a pleasant experience too,to see how the technology and enviroument change but the office and Rin/Mimi stay the same gave me a an experience that I've yet to feel before,at least in anime anyways and sometimes make me things about the passage of time in my life as well[Some things change,some things don't].

I also especially like the Maeno bloodline, and his later descendants,I disliked Teruki but like his older version more matured version.To see how somebody's so rebellious turned so responsible was nice to see as well maybe mimicking some people in real life.I missed Kouki's wife for some reason,I guess she just died normally.Kouki Maeno's death was pretty sad,Tamo-chan's was as well and he wasn't even the careful panoia type that he was too when he died.

Kinda disliked how the Apos plot went,I really wished it turned out more differently than it did.

But I guess Rin is my favourite aspect of the series[Especially her vodca scenes with Mimi over time].I just like her charatcer and mannerisms in the series and how she interacts with people,it was nice to see her without her memories too,contrasting with her confident self.

I kinda disliked how the series tried and explored the supernatural aspects of it,I think it did poorly so in the last episodesin regard of this,to see Rin revive is awesome though since it explored the immortality theme further and it's not as straightforward as it seems. [Now I may have an idea on on what would happen to C.C. if certain things may have happened to her].

The series was good when it was still within the detective agency parts,Man I even love that building itself.Some of the Immortality reminds me of Lost Odyssey as well.

I loved the music too,the ED is fun to hear to but I loved most of the background music from this series.Some radiates normalcy,some radiats sprituality/sentimentality while some of them were nice action themes.Even having trouble getting some of them out of my head [The one where spores always appear]

And the sexual and violence themes were well done I guess,too much nudity in the last episode though,for a non-hentai show.

Overall,a good series with a special place in my heart for the enviroument it potrays,it's characters[not including the villain], and it's timeskips.Wish the show focused more on it's detective agency aspects,the cyber-ish enviroument of the future is nice especially when contrasted with the past but I think the series went a bit too far on it.But my biggest dissapointment was lack of elaboration of the main characters not from a personality standpoint,but from a "what they've done" over the years standpoint,they are some here and there but I wish they'd put more of it.I guess I'm influenced by Lost Odyssey in this part,which wrote text for some of the normal things the immortal characters go through over the time.[Not comparing here,but I'd guess you could say my expectation of it was influenced a bit]

And personally,the supernatural-aspect of the stroyline[Apos's plots,Yggdrasil etc] did not go through too from my expectations[I loved the women's immortality though] but I had a great time watching this series and enjoyed it quite a bit,I will certainly miss it a bit too.But ultimately it really could have been much much more than it did,shame such potential was wasted. 8/10

Last edited by SonicSP; 2009-07-05 at 01:41.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 21:17   Link #393
bigdeath

So a banner AD for this anime and decided to check it out. Very werid. Overall, I liked it though.

It was almost like the Maeno bloodline were main characters and in the end they turned out to be very important. Not much I can say that hasn't been said already. I enjoyed this show though, a very WTF anime, up there with Elfen Lied.

8/10 is probably a good rating for this show.

Did they ever come out with a soundtrack?
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 08:15   Link #394
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeath View Post
Did they ever come out with a soundtrack?
Sure did. It was released with one of the limited edition DVD's.
Old 2010-01-24, 01:34   Link #395
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

oh man i'm bit curious about it yes my KLAC-curious side took over again on it saw funi trailer good grief really must find way to watch it online.

bit shame that i don't know how to do oversea order it for whole set.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 18:14   Link #396
tyciol
*Artist

I was told this was a rather ecchi pseudo-hentai.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 13:33   Link #397
Hagoshod
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Hagoshod
Did I...

Did I just watch something that heavily implied a dude used his sword to impale an immortal girl and pin her to the ground, and then raped her doggy style while she was still impaled?

hahaha this was based on a screenplay by Marquis de Sade, wasn't it?
Hagoshod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 15:53   Link #398
YuriEcchiGirl

I have this series on DVD already & can't wait to get around to watching it soon

Tags
at-x, ecchi, mature