AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-29, 07:06   Link #361
Insane
Banned

I got some theories:
First, Juggernaut Drive literally overwrote the Evil Piece's program and thus causing four out of eight to become Mutated Piece when Issei obtained Triana (with a little twitching from the programmer). If Draig is to be believed, Triana class strength is actually on par with his powers during his reigning years. Thus, one deduction about Gasper's power is that it is powered by the mutated piece, or simply amplified by it.

Issei also wanted to try Limit Break Vanishing Dragon's power (I cannot remember from where... ). I wonder if the remaining four pawns are for the White Dragon's power. If so, Issei would be so broken that his enemies would not just cower in fear... Some might just die of fright whenever he is mentioned. Azazel said that since the two powers are in direct contradiction of one another, Issei should just stick to one side at a time.

There's also a possibility that Issei finds a way to assimilate the two opposing powers to become one. It will be then that Issei becomes the one true "Twin Dragon Emperor". There's another theory on this too. Maybe the two Gears were actually one set. The two got separated after the Two Dragons got sealed within because different users aimed for different powers.

There's also the fact that Issei now has the combined (if somewhat just partial) might of the two greatest dragons. I wonder whether he can actually be able to activate Juggernaut Drive at will now, if somewhat on a limited timer.
Old 2012-09-29, 10:54   Link #362
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I got some theories:
First, Juggernaut Drive literally overwrote the Evil Piece's program and thus causing four out of eight to become Mutated Piece when Issei obtained Triana (with a little twitching from the programmer). If Draig is to be believed, Triana class strength is actually on par with his powers during his reigning years. Thus, one deduction about Gasper's power is that it is powered by the mutated piece, or simply amplified by it.
Evil pieces don't grant power aside from the boosted attribute. The sole perk of a mutated piece is that it can be used on people/monsters/devils/etc. that have too much power for a normal piece.

And about Trianna, when it was activated, Ddraig felt his normal power return. This doesn't mean that Trianna is as strong as Ddraig was, just that it isn't powered by the grudge of the previous users.

Quote:
Issei also wanted to try Limit Break Vanishing Dragon's power (I cannot remember from where... ). I wonder if the remaining four pawns are for the White Dragon's power. If so, Issei would be so broken that his enemies would not just cower in fear... Some might just die of fright whenever he is mentioned. Azazel said that since the two powers are in direct contradiction of one another, Issei should just stick to one side at a time.
He was told not to do this because if he did it would use up his life force.

Quote:
There's also a possibility that Issei finds a way to assimilate the two opposing powers to become one. It will be then that Issei becomes the one true "Twin Dragon Emperor". There's another theory on this too. Maybe the two Gears were actually one set. The two got separated after the Two Dragons got sealed within because different users aimed for different powers.
The Sacred Gears the dragons were sealed into took on their powers. Ddraig had the power to Boost, and Albion to Divide. They became Longius because of the power they had even in a sealed state.

Quote:
There's also the fact that Issei now has the combined (if somewhat just partial) might of the two greatest dragons. I wonder whether he can actually be able to activate Juggernaut Drive at will now, if somewhat on a limited timer.
He can't use Juggernaut Drive anymore. It was replaced with Crimson Cardinal Queen.
Old 2012-09-29, 11:16   Link #363
Insane
Banned

@XFire, you got me
Ok, fine, i'll admit it. The theories i wrote above are solely for my own wild imaginations, no need to crush them to pieces, kay?

Oh, yes, i suddenly gain other wild theories. Wanna hear? Here are the followings:
1. Issei began to stop thinking using his d*ck and exert to his brain
2. The author willing to stop writing any other "Deus Ex Machina" (MC gains sudden power up out of nowhere because there're people he have to protect) which is dull and old.
3. Gathering gigantic amount of pervert energies from every women's oppai all over the world to be converted into his own aura.
Old 2012-09-29, 11:29   Link #364
XFire
150% done

Sorry, hadn't been to this thread in a while and went overboard.

And now to counteract the above statement, aren't 1 and 3 conflicting?
Old 2012-09-29, 11:55   Link #365
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Sorry, hadn't been to this thread in a while and went overboard.

And now to counteract the above statement, aren't 1 and 3 conflicting?
About my 3rd comments, whew, because i cannot thinking anything of him but boobs (Seriously! all of his deus ex machina always have something to do with boobs! Even God of Boobs appeared on Vol 7! Calling him boobs lover would be an understatement. In fact, he's boobs maniac!). In Vol 11 he gained "Oppai beam" from one woman. that literally just initial form. What about the ultimate form? Pretty much he would screwed every woman's boobs from all over the world!

My bad. But......how should i make it then? Thus far, his only external source of aura is nothing else but women's boobs, particularly Rias (Or should we throw male nipples into the fray to make it more hilarious?)

About 1st comment.......i had no idea why i wrote that thing. I just feel that his tendency to keep thinking using his d*ck rather than his brain making him fall into "disgusting" rather than "cool" category.
Old 2012-09-30, 22:55   Link #366
Crystadgon

with the current development may be Isse will become a true oppai dragon without the power of Seikiryuutei...... developing his own dragonic power and becoming one hell of a dragon different from other dragons... =]]
Old 2012-10-05, 03:35   Link #367
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Hyoudou Ise, The Chichiryutei, Oppai Dragon, is the dragon that will protect the future...

Ise did tell to the past Sekiryuteis that instead of domination, he will show them the future. And after that, the past Sekiryuteis learn the feeling Oppai and the Oppai Dragon Song, which Ise finds it weird or he feels responsible.

Azazel also said that " Damn, I've never heard of a dragon who makes people happy with oppai."

I guess he'll be a unique dragon among dragons.
Old 2012-10-05, 05:35   Link #368
Insane
Banned

Yes, he'll be a unique oppai dragon and............the first guy that capable of making two Heavenly Dragon crying.
Old 2012-10-05, 06:04   Link #369
sky black swordman

^ Hmm, Isn't he already a unique dragon. He is a Opppai dragon. And he is already making them cry.
Old 2012-10-05, 06:16   Link #370
Insane
Banned

The LN had so far turn the tables on so many genres that we both hate and love. Still how about using those pretty heads of yours and think of any kind of situation (over the top idiotic types preferable) that you want to happen. I have several.

1) Issei using Gift on ALL FEMALE BREASTS of his harem to go ultimate form in the end and ends up becoming the one that can even have Big Red for snack.

2) God and Satan didn't die. They just went on honeymoon!

3) It is speculated that Devil World have one more super devil beside Sirzechs and Ajuka. And Mil-tan is that one.
Old 2012-10-05, 09:32   Link #371
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
2) God and Satan didn't die. They just went on honeymoon!
Hahaha! That'd be hilarious if God was bisexual and turned the 4-Maou into his harem so they faked their deaths so they could go on a honeymoon..
Old 2012-10-13, 07:32   Link #372
rhyka13

can someone explain to me what is sub spicies balance breaker?
Old 2012-10-13, 07:50   Link #373
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyka13 View Post
can someone explain to me what is sub spicies balance breaker?
Basically its just a personalized BB. Every SG has a standard setup, but they also have the ability to "evolve" if the user's imagination is strong enough. That's a sub-species.
Old 2012-10-13, 08:22   Link #374
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Sub-species is like a customised version of the scared gear for that individual user.

Old 2012-10-13, 09:12   Link #375
rhyka13

^^ my thought in sub species is wrong. haha by the way thanks guys.
Old 2012-10-13, 19:44   Link #376
cyberdemon

So is Crimson Cardinal Queen a sub species or part of Trident? i never could figure that out.
Old 2012-10-13, 20:11   Link #377
XFire
150% done

Trianna and CCQ are special abilities Ise developed on his own. Rather than a sub-species, it's connected to his Evil Pieces and ability to promote.
Old 2012-10-13, 20:17   Link #378
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Trianna and CCQ are special abilities Ise developed on his own. Rather than a sub-species, it's connected to his Evil Pieces and ability to promote.
but it's based off the juggernaut drive so there's a legit argument that it is a sub species even thought it builds it's power off the evil pieces. Probably more of a sub species that uses the pieces.
Old 2012-10-13, 20:45   Link #379
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
but it's based off the juggernaut drive so there's a legit argument that it is a sub species even thought it builds it's power off the evil pieces. Probably more of a sub species that uses the pieces.

What are you talking about? It has nothing to do with Juggernaut Drive. Ise created it because he refused to use JD, unlocking an entirely different path.

Also, when he lost his evil pieces, he couldn't use Trianna and CCQ.
Old 2012-10-15, 16:32   Link #380
rickiminato

when is the release date of vol 14 of high school dxd?

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life