Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-03-10, 14:17   Link #61
takai
Easy Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I want that game so bad, but I'm kinda broke. I was being very picky to whether or not I wanted the game, I would have only bought the game if it had Madara in it.
Madara is an unlockable character to play.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 17:02   Link #62
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai View Post
Madara is an unlockable character to play.
Yeah, I saw the youtube videos about his combo set, I freakin' loved it.
Old 2013-03-14, 05:01   Link #63
Sasukemaru
Banned

Im not really sure how to feel about this game...

Im not gonna say story mode sucks, because that's where they put 99 percent of their effort..and it's definitely a LEGIT story mode. It does not even leave out 1 piece of minor information. After my first 10 hours of story mode I've noticed only about 30 minutes of that is actual gameplay....im so not exaggerating either.

Story mode is basically like watching anime episodes with brief intermissions to have a fight on a video game. I love the fact they commit so hard to the story, but I hate the fact that im just a spectator 99 percent of the time.

Seriously can i get some game with my movie?

The visuals are very nice, combat system is even more dumbed down then before which really sucks.

My overall opinion of this game is this, it's a dvd box collection with some gaming as a special feature.

Unless you love the naruto story and are a die hard fan, do NOT buy this game...and even if you are, definitely wait till the price comes down, that way you won't feel like you were anally raped with no vasoline.

Visuals: 9/10
Gameplay: 3/10
Replay Value: 5/10
Story: 6/10
Arcade: 6/10
Average Score: 5.8/10

I was excited to have a new naruto game, but this game doesn't satisfy at all. Key characters removed from the roster so they can make more money later, a story mode where you will literally go 10-15 minutes at a time without pressing a single button, the combat system is so simple and small, not to mention every character is treated as equals power wise...the combat is absolutely atrocious. You can be new to this game put it on the hardest difficulty and run off 30 straight wins in arcade. Regardless of what you do in this game, beat the story, pull off some Cool jutsu, you're gonna feel like you haven't done anything at all because well...you haven't.

Ninja storm 4 no thanks when you come out.

Last edited by Sasukemaru; 2013-03-14 at 10:29.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 12:50   Link #64
Jellal
Anime Critic

I got this game yesterday, and was pretty hyped since it totally slipped my mind that it came out a week ago. Basically...

My first impression of this game was great. The boss battles/Animation have been some of the best visuals I've seen in my 21 years of gaming.Only thing that irritated me of Story Mode is the walking aspect. Frankly, after playing UNS2 (an excellent game btw), I saw no point in the implementation, aside from when you beat story mode.

The sole reasons why I bought this game, was because I heard Madara was playable and about 20+ characters were added. So far, I've had about 6 hours of playing, beat story mode, skipped through about 80% of the cut scenes.

If anything, buy this game if you want the pvp aspect with your friends. Its worth it.
Also, try Reanimated Itachi, guy is a BEAST.
Jellal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 21:57   Link #65
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
Im not really sure how to feel about this game...

Im not gonna say story mode sucks, because that's where they put 99 percent of their effort..and it's definitely a LEGIT story mode. It does not even leave out 1 piece of minor information. After my first 10 hours of story mode I've noticed only about 30 minutes of that is actual gameplay....im so not exaggerating either.

Story mode is basically like watching anime episodes with brief intermissions to have a fight on a video game. I love the fact they commit so hard to the story, but I hate the fact that im just a spectator 99 percent of the time.

Seriously can i get some game with my movie?

The visuals are very nice, combat system is even more dumbed down then before which really sucks.

My overall opinion of this game is this, it's a dvd box collection with some gaming as a special feature.

Unless you love the naruto story and are a die hard fan, do NOT buy this game...and even if you are, definitely wait till the price comes down, that way you won't feel like you were anally raped with no vasoline.

Visuals: 9/10
Gameplay: 3/10
Replay Value: 5/10
Story: 6/10
Arcade: 6/10
Average Score: 5.8/10

I was excited to have a new naruto game, but this game doesn't satisfy at all. Key characters removed from the roster so they can make more money later, a story mode where you will literally go 10-15 minutes at a time without pressing a single button, the combat system is so simple and small, not to mention every character is treated as equals power wise...the combat is absolutely atrocious. You can be new to this game put it on the hardest difficulty and run off 30 straight wins in arcade. Regardless of what you do in this game, beat the story, pull off some Cool jutsu, you're gonna feel like you haven't done anything at all because well...you haven't.

Ninja storm 4 no thanks when you come out.
Bold #1: this used to bug me as well. not doing as great a job on a game so they can make said improvements and profit later...these guys are businessman so i gotten over that. i mean if you make the perfect game, how do you improve on it? That said....

Bold #2: Storm 4 will be awesome. i know we expected a lot for storm 3 and im slightly disappointed as well, but they absolutely have and definitely will incorporate all the missing elements into storm 4. it sucks for us that how they will play this, but i think it'll pay off big time in the end. of course, to be expected, some element we want in 4 will not be there but whatever...
Old 2013-05-16, 04:35   Link #66
Sasukemaru
Banned

I will never get over the evil that is dlc lol...

It's basically like buying a pair of shoes, only for the guy to say...So do you want to buy the shoe strings too? It's capitalism at it's worst, and I wish more ppl would hold their ground against it so they would do away with it all together.

Im not too excited about a storm 4 honestly, I would like to see another company take the reins on the Naruto franchise.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 18:36   Link #67
DKN117

Check it, yo!

http://www.trueachievements.com/n138...-announced.htm
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 19:16   Link #68
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Sweet !!!
Didn't really get the part about oufits, though...
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 20:04   Link #69
Hachitora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
Sweet !!!
Didn't really get the part about oufits, though...
Do you mean the part that says
"*Costumes aren’t Full Burst exclusive and therefore not part of the Full Burst DLC"?

It does seem a bit confusing. My guess is that you'd have to buy the costumes separately still, but part of me thinks that's not the case. Hopefully someone has the answer.

My question is, will this DLC be free for the people who already have the game? I highly doubt it, considering the costumes weren't when they really shouldn't have, and this adds quite a bit of new stuff, but hey, this is CC2. You never know what to expect.

EDIT: From watching the video again, it does say that the costumes are included...perhaps it's a technicality kinda thing
Hachitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 20:20   Link #70
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachitora View Post
Do you mean the part that says
"*Costumes aren’t Full Burst exclusive and therefore not part of the Full Burst DLC"?

It does seem a bit confusing. My guess is that you'd have to buy the costumes separately still, but part of me thinks that's not the case. Hopefully someone has the answer.

My question is, will this DLC be free for the people who already have the game? I highly doubt it, considering the costumes weren't when they really shouldn't have, and this adds quite a bit of new stuff, but hey, this is CC2. You never know what to expect.

EDIT: From watching the video again, it does say that the costumes are included...perhaps it's a technicality kinda thing
Yes, indeed it's quite confusing.
My guess is that if you buy a full copy of Full burst, you got them... But if you only purchase the new content via DLC, then no. Cause it's DLC. And they want money.
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 20:43   Link #71
Hachitora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
Yes, indeed it's quite confusing.
My guess is that if you buy a full copy of Full burst, you got them... But if you only purchase the new content via DLC, then no. Cause it's DLC. And they want money.
That actually seems like the most logical answer. Brownie points for you

I was thinking about getting this game on Steam as well as downloading the DLC for my console copy, but I don't feel like throwing another 60 bucks out the window for a game that I already have. It's just too bad it wasn't on PC to begin with.

And this may be wishful thinking, but hopefully they'll have some kind of code that'll let you get the Steam version for free if you have the game already, but again, the chance for that is HIGHLY unlikely.
Hachitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-06, 03:20   Link #72
HasuMasu
*Artist

This is great since I haven't gotten Storm 3 yet, need Generations first.
Old 2013-07-09, 12:01   Link #73
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-So we've got an enhanced version of Storm 3 now? Eh...interesting, I guess. Though, I am not going to buy it until I see me a playable Kushina. If CC2 can make a moveset for Karin of all people, then they can definitely do one for Kushina as well. Until then, even with Full Burst announced, I remain indifferent to it.

-As a side note, is it just me or do the "enhanced" visuals look worse in comparison to the previous version? It's like they just slapped a fog filter on it and called it a day. Not really seeing how that is an improvement.
Old 2013-10-17, 18:02   Link #74
DKN117

Full Burst is almost here; the 22nd is in five days. ...Do we know yet how much will cost the DLC version of the content for those of us who already have the original version of the game and don't wanna shell out the cash to buy the whole Full Burst game?
Old 2013-10-22, 19:18   Link #75
DKN117

Could anyone tell me which cutscenes got changed/updated with Full Burst?