4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 3.64%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-08-02, 16:41   Link #41
VTHokiePride

Is it just me or did some of the dancing seem a little like CGI? I'm not talking about the parts where it was Tatsuya and each of the girls, but the scenes where it just showed random students dancing.
Saegusa was open Tatsuya! Carpe Diem!!!!
Old 2014-08-02, 16:43   Link #42
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
But how can you determine it was murder if there is no evidence and no bodies?
Huh? We saw him killing them, so we know it was murder. This is enough to call it murder. Or do we as viewer have to go Detective Conan on it, in order to be able to call it murder?
Old 2014-08-02, 16:45   Link #43
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'm a little confused about the conversation between Saegusa and Jumonji about the match with Masaki and Tatsuya.

Someone clarify? Like the higher ups aren't going to acknowledge someone not from the Ten Clans that beat Masaki?
Old 2014-08-02, 16:47   Link #44
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I'm a little confused about the conversation between Saegusa and Jumonji about the match with Masaki and Tatsuya?

Someone clarify?
Tatsuya as (to outsiders) a non-Ten-Master-Clan magician defeating the designated heir of one did cause some commotion among them as this shouldn't be happening so they called a meeting to discuss how to proceed.
Old 2014-08-02, 16:50   Link #45
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arararagi-Senpai View Post
Welp, more OP Tatsuya (at least they finally clarified why) and terrible CG. Mostly terrible CG, as that stuck out the most. I'd honestly be more content with a bunch of still shots rather than what we got.

In other events, Juumonji is trying to ship Tatsuya and Masumi, the insert song was nice, and this arc is finally over!

After this arc I would think that there's nowhere to go but up, but this show never ceases to surprise me.
Who is Masumi...
Old 2014-08-02, 16:52   Link #46
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
I'm a little confused about the conversation between Saegusa and Jumonji about the match with Masaki and Tatsuya.

Someone clarify? Like the higher ups aren't going to acknowledge someone not from the Ten Clans that beat Masaki?
It is not the higher ups, necessarily, it is about public opinion. The Ten Clans should always be the best. Some no-name beat someone from the Ten Clans. Therefore Juumonji should overpower and destroy everyone to show the superiority of the Ten Clans.
Old 2014-08-02, 16:52   Link #47
moridin84
Custom User Title

When I said "He murdered all those people. If nothing else, it's against the law." I actually intended to give some perspective to the discussion. I did not think people would actual debate it. Some people sure have a weird opinion of the law. And by weird I mean potentially terrifying.
Old 2014-08-02, 16:59   Link #48
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Huh? We saw him killing them, so we know it was murder. This is enough to call it murder. Or do we as viewer have to go Detective Conan on it, in order to be able to call it murder?
But no one in the story can. There's no bodies so you can't determine they are dead, only missing. Tatsuya wasn't even in the same room so there will be zero evidence in his involvement. That Fujibayashi was with him also means that his actions were backed by the government. Tatsuya even mentions that it is a top secret operation.
Old 2014-08-02, 17:00   Link #49
kagato3

Quote:

It looks bad if a "nobody" beats someone that is the next head of one of the ten clans. Because the relationship between the Yotsuba and Tatsuya is hidden him winning is seen as somewhat undermining their authority as they exist in part to keep all the rest of the mages in line as the leaders of Japan's magicians and therefore are seen as the Strongest of mages. Jumonji's solution is marry him in to one of the ten families.

Quote:
Originally Posted by from the official us anime site
The ten master clans
The most powerful group of magicians in Japan. Out of twenty-eight families whose surnames all start with a number from one to ten, ten are elected every four years at the Ten Master Clans Selection Conference, and they alone are granted the right to this title. Although they stay strictly behind-the-scenes in terms of politics, with their personal might as leaders of Japan's magicians, they command a considerable number of assets. The current Ten Master Clans are the Ichijo, Futatsugi, Mitsuya, Yotsuba, Itsuwa, Mutsuzuka, Saegusa, Yatsushiro, Kudo, and Jumonji families. Most notably, the Saegusa family, which has produced numerous magicians of remarkable skill, and the Yotsuba family, whose leader is seen as the most powerful magician in the world, are regarded as the two most influential of the Ten Master Clans. Coincidentally, each of the numbers between one and ten are represented in the current lineup – something which has never before happened since this hierarchy was established.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Who is Masumi...
that is clearly a typo of MaYumi
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2014-08-02, 17:01   Link #50
GDB

Quote:
Again, if you want to call him a bad person, it's fine to denounce him as a murderer. But when you bring law into it and say "That's against the law!", then yes, you need evidence.

Also, the viewers should totally go Detective Conan on it. Call in Shiro (NGNL), she has the "a-re-re" down perfectly.
Old 2014-08-02, 17:02   Link #51
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokiePride View Post
Is it just me or did some of the dancing seem a little like CGI? I'm not talking about the parts where it was Tatsuya and each of the girls, but the scenes where it just showed random students dancing.
Saegusa was open Tatsuya! Carpe Diem!!!!
Yes it was CGI during some of the dancing scenes it was also some of the worst CGI I have ever seen. Still shots would have been better.
Old 2014-08-02, 17:06   Link #52
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Again, if you want to call him a bad person, it's fine to denounce him as a murderer. But when you bring law into it and say "That's against the law!", then yes, you need evidence.
Huh? Again, why do I as a viewer need in-anime evidence to call it a murder? That doesn't make any sense. Or do we have to be able to in-anime prove it the next time we want to say Tatsuya possesses the ability of decomposition or regeneration for example? Because aside from the army people and the Yotsubas who both have no interest in publicly acknowledging this info, nobody knows.
Old 2014-08-02, 17:12   Link #53
cyberdemon

Quote:
Huh? Again, why do I as a viewer need in-anime evidence to call it a murder? That doesn't make any sense. Or do we have to be able to in-anime prove it the next time we want to say Tatsuya possesses the ability of decomposition or regeneration for example? Because aside from the army people and the Yotsubas who both have no interest in publicly acknowledging this info, nobody knows.
Tatsuya mentions that it was a top secret mission. Fujibayashi being with him means he had the backing of the government.
Old 2014-08-02, 17:12   Link #54
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
-
- I thought Tatsuya was planning to get in Masaki's way when he came over, but he ended up pushing Miyuki to dance with him. I wonder exactly what he wants? Like, would he be okay with Miyuki marrying someone else?
from what we saw from this episode and what we already know
tetsuya have zero strong feeling (love, hatred...etc)
only strong feeling that he still have was his love for Miyuki as sister
(that why he can get angry when her life in danger)

so right now I am 90% sure he won't have any problem with her marring anyone else since he have zero woman love towards Miyuki
(only normal sister love)

though from what we see it's different story for Miyuki
Old 2014-08-02, 17:15   Link #55
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Tatsuya mentions that it was a top secret mission and that Fujibayashi being with him means he had the backing of the government.
Again, what has that to do with the viewer being able to call him a murderer? And by the way, the government is not above the law in a modern state. It doesn't matter whether you have governmental approval or not when you conduct something illegal. It remains illegal.
Old 2014-08-02, 17:20   Link #56
cyberdemon

Quote:
Again, what has that to do with the viewer being able to call him a murderer? And by the way, the government is not above the law in a modern state. It doesn't matter whether you have governmental approval or not when you conduct something illegal. It remains illegal.
Tatsuya doesn't care about being called a murderer. The Yotsuba made him that way. He holds no emotions besides a love for his sister. You're also terribly naive if you don't think that governments don't do this in real life either.
Old 2014-08-02, 17:22   Link #57
GDB

Quote:
Huh? Again, why do I as a viewer need in-anime evidence to call it a murder? That doesn't make any sense.
Are... you not paying attention to what I'm saying? I'm only saying evidence is needed if you're going to bring the law into it. The exact statement was, and I quote:
Quote:
If nothing else, it's against the law.
Old 2014-08-02, 17:22   Link #58
Gundamx

Quote:
1-what legal in one country does not need to be legal in another (same as illegal)
2- it's world after WWIII by few years
so law a lot different
Old 2014-08-02, 17:25   Link #59
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
He has a 'license to kill'.

So not......murder?
Old 2014-08-02, 17:27   Link #60
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Are... you not paying attention to what I'm saying? I'm only saying evidence is needed if you're going to bring the law into it. The exact statement was, and I quote:
Only it isn't my quote.

And why do I need evidence, even if it was my quote. We as viewer saw what happened. That's more than enough proof we need as viewer to be able to call it murder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
1-what legal in one country does not need to be legal in another (same as illegal)
2- it's world after WWIII by few years
so law a lot different
I doubt an organised human society will ever get rid of laws banning murder.

Quote:
He has a 'license to kill'.

So not......murder?
For a live action version of Mahouka ... Timothy Dalton as Shiba Tatsuya.