AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-07, 01:17   Link #61
XFire
150% done

@Soji I forgot about Ross, but I don't know enough about her to make a good guess. Though the cheap shops thing sounds likely.
Old 2012-05-07, 15:50   Link #62
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
@Soji I forgot about Ross, but I don't know enough about her to make a good guess. Though the cheap shops thing sounds likely.
Agree here. i just mention her because we know from the spoiler she is in the date list. Still , i wonder why she is in the list. I mean ....it's not like that she show interest in Ise like the other do. Ok,she show something but never at the lv of the other. So this one take me on suprise. And i wonder if we find out more about this in the future.
Old 2012-05-07, 15:55   Link #63
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Soji the most interest she ever showed to Ise to my memory was when he managed to get Kunou to "fall(?)" for him, saying she was impressed by how good he was with children.
Old 2012-05-07, 16:00   Link #64
Soji

dragonroots@ Same here. That's why i'm suprise she is in the list. No to mention in that vol he destroy her dress and she don't take that too well. Don't get me wrong ,i want her in his harem ....it's just i find this strange. Then again she was one of the people sure that Ise would come back (even if her being sure of this was because Ise love for Rias and Akeno oppai ).
Old 2012-05-07, 16:33   Link #65
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Soji lol, yeah, Ross has been a hard one to discuss since we don't know much about her, we know she is smart enough to be a teacher (despite being in her what is assumed late teens), we know she is pissed at Odin for abandoning her (yandere mode), we know she doesn't handle alcohol well, and we know she is very conscious of how she spends her cash (to the point of being so cheap she makes my dad look like a big spender). But we don't know much else, we don't know how she grew up, we don't know any of her friends or if she even has any, we don't even know if she has a family.
Old 2012-05-07, 16:37   Link #66
Soji

dragonroots@ You forgot another thing that we know about her. odin was kind enough to say that Ross never had a boyfriend until now(or exp about this kind of thing).
But i agree with all you say.Wonder if we find out more about her in the future.
Old 2012-05-07, 16:48   Link #67
Mammon

Soji@ we also know that she was homeless or poor before she met Odin so that probably reinforced her view on cheap spending,something about Odin saying she was idling on a street corner when he found her(he probably just picked her up because she's so beautiful and not knowing her personality
Old 2012-05-07, 16:58   Link #68
bludvein

Umm, as far as we know her cheap personality came from her having to spend out of her own pocket for Odin's tastes. She was never homeless.
Old 2012-05-07, 18:00   Link #69
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Anyway, I'm betting Rossweisse will be extremely happy with a date, forcing the male into paying for everything.
It would be hilarious if she forced Ise into buying new clothes for her in substitution of the ones Ise destroyed with Dress Break (including underwear).
Old 2012-05-07, 18:05   Link #70
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
Anyway, I'm betting Rossweisse will be extremely happy with a date, forcing the male into paying for everything.
It would be hilarious if she forced Ise into buying new clothes for her in substitution of the ones Ise destroyed with Dress Break (including underwear).
In Vol. 9 Ise wondered if he started conversations about 100Yen shops, her view of him would improve. If they go on a date, I say the chances are quite high he will take his plans into action
While the other girls get a normal&romantic date, they will discuss the quality of several 100Yen shops.
Old 2012-05-07, 18:09   Link #71
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
In Vol. 9 Ise wondered if he started conversations about 100Yen shops, her view of him would improve. If they go on a date, I say the chances are quite high he will take his plans into action
While the other girls get a normal&romantic date, they will discuss the quality of several 100Yen shops.
Ise will teach her about the best 100 yen shops in the neighborhood, where it costs 99 yen, and she will immediately accept him as her new king (after Rias of course).
I would like to see that
Old 2012-05-07, 19:11   Link #72
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

they really dont show any attention to ross i'd like to see a vol on her at least a little bit anyways
Old 2012-05-07, 19:55   Link #73
sky black swordman

I think aside from her making Ise pay for every thing she wants and she may want to to cheap places . But I think during the date she will stop and think she(ross) for the first time in her whole life is on a date with a boy althought he be a bit of a pervert that doesnt change the fact that she is on a date boy.

Then I can see her becoming shy, a little awkward and embarrassed and blush a lot when Ise says any to her or looks at her .
Old 2012-05-07, 20:03   Link #74
XFire
150% done

Actually, I'd prefer that any Ross development takes place in a main story volume. The next arc is Magicians/Vampires, but there is no reason that they can't have a Ross volume in their somewhere.

Now that I think of it, the arcs have been:

1) Devils

2) Alliance

3) Heroes

And despite this, the girls got volumes regardless of their direct involvement in the overarching theme.
Old 2012-05-07, 20:16   Link #75
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

yea if you think about it there have been volumes for most of the girls.

vol.3 kinda focused on irina and xenovia a little then progressed through more with them

vol.4 of course was gaspers (although not a girl)

vol.5 focused on progression with koneko

vol.6 was definitly asia progression

vol.7 and my fav was akeno's volume

vol.9 hell you could call this kuno's lmfao

vol.10 was ravel's because she really started to come out then

vol.11 and some of vol.12 was ophis's chance to shine

so dammit there should be a rosswiesse volume it's not fair!
Old 2012-05-07, 20:25   Link #76
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post

vol.3 kinda focused on irina and xenovia a little then progressed through more with them

Correction.....

Volume 10 was Rias's volume as it was her with who Issei had the most romantic developments.

Volume 11 was more of Koneko's based sololy on romantic interactions and volume 12 was more of a Kiba volume because it focused on Kiba a lot before Issei came back.
Old 2012-05-07, 20:34   Link #77
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post

Vol 1 was... um.... Ise. (lol)

Vol 2 was Rias.

Actually this was supposed to be Kiba. And he doesn't seem to recognize the difference between his and the girls volumes.

It's also the volume where we get hints for Koneko, Xen is introduced, and Akeno starts to get serious.

Can't think of anything to say, just keeping the pattern.

And probably the best as far as character development.

Yeah, this was my favorite too.

This was also a "Church Trio" volume. Xen gets a lot of scenes, and Asia wants Ise's baby

This was also Rias. Ravel came out, but eighty percent of this one was Ise being dense, then getting hit over the head with Rias' feelings till he propo... er, asks her out.

I'm almost tempted to say this was a Koneko volume. Though a lot was Ise/Rias.

Didn't want to take up twice as much space, so I replied in the quote.
Old 2012-05-07, 20:41   Link #78
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

sorry guys yall are right haha but i just wanna see a volume focusing on those who never had a real volume put to them like ross ya kno?
Old 2012-05-07, 20:42   Link #79
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

volume 11 was a confirmed Koneko volume, she went into her mating season cause she didn't want to lose Ise to anyone (her feelings of love overwhelmed her forcing her into the mating season prematurely). volume 12 idk whose volume since not even half is summarized and we only have a few spoilers, judging by the ending (Ophis moving in with Ise and smiling) it's an Ophis volume.
Old 2012-05-07, 21:07   Link #80
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
volume 11 was a confirmed Koneko volume, she went into her mating season cause she didn't want to lose Ise to anyone (her feelings of love overwhelmed her forcing her into the mating season prematurely). volume 12 idk whose volume since not even half is summarized and we only have a few spoilers, judging by the ending (Ophis moving in with Ise and smiling) it's an Ophis volume.
I thought volume 12 was a kiba volume i mean i hear he was a something like the main heroine.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life