AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-03-27, 17:18   Link #2701
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

so the same character that was the only one who shut Aizen up back in FKT is the same one who was just nearly killed by Aizen this chapter. Ok then.....
Old 2013-03-27, 17:24   Link #2702
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
so the same character that was the only one who shut Aizen up back in FKT is the same one who was just nearly killed by Aizen this chapter. Ok then.....
He was kinda stabbed in the back while he was distracted...it's hardly the same situation.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 19:02   Link #2703
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Ichigo is part of Aizen experiment to see what happens if half quincy & half shinigami exist

hohohoho!
But he is also part hollow...

More need to be explained but it is going at such a slow pace zzzz.
Old 2013-03-27, 19:06   Link #2704
Kurohitsugi

Ok, so Isshin is the next person who knew for 20 years that Aizen, Gin and Tousen plotted something big against Soul Society, not to mention that Urahara, Yoruichi, Tessai and the Vaizards knew that for over 100 years. And still those 3 were able to remain hidden?
Kurohitsugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 19:18   Link #2705
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
He was kinda stabbed in the back while he was distracted...it's hardly the same situation.
yeah. Kubo's definitely no stranger to using surprise attacks as a way to quickly defeat or dispose of some characters. Tousen, Kensei, Stark, Harribel, and even Hiyori all wish they weren't done so wrongly by Kubo's hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Ichigo is part of Aizen experiment to see what happens if half quincy & half shinigami exist

hohohoho!
I think Ichigo's conception and how it came to be just ended up being a happy coincidence and a very intriguing side project for Aizen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohitsugi View Post
Ok, so Isshin is the next person who knew for 20 years that Aizen, Gin and Tousen plotted something big against Soul Society
Might be a little too early to assume that right now. There's a chance that Aizen, Gin, and Tousen could leave the scene before Isshin has a chance to realize who actually struck him down--especially since those 3 have clearly tried to mask their appearance some. And if Aizen invokes hypnosis on Isshin, he definitely wouldn't have a chance of realizing who the culprit is.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 20:59   Link #2706
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Ichigo's hollow... friggin' cool! We've already seen incarnations of the hollow, but it's original form is really the best design yet. Interesting that it appears to be a shinigami-hollow hybrid yet not an arrancar because it still has the full mask. And I wonder what the filled in hole means?

And if Isshin is a shinigami captain the human world without official orders, does that mean the SS power limiter is in effect or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I wonder what the reishi amour is about? Also that Katagiri is mixed blood so does that mean she is part quincy? Also is Isshin zanpakuto fire based?
Isshin's zanpakuto is fire-based, so that means it's not as strong as Ryuujin Jaka but he can also use Getsuga Tenshou. And I guess Katagiri is Ishida's mother. If she's mixed blood, making Ishida a non pure-blood Quincy, that could explain some of Ryuuken's distant attitude towards him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Might be a little too early to assume that right now. There's a chance that Aizen, Gin, and Tousen could leave the scene before Isshin has a chance to realize who actually struck him down--especially since those 3 have clearly tried to mask their appearance some. And if Aizen invokes hypnosis on Isshin, he definitely wouldn't have a chance of realizing who the culprit is.
Aizen's cautious until he has an opponent on the ropes. Then he throws caution to the wind and brags his heart out. Isshin realizes the hollow he's fighting is unnatural. He knows too much already. I imagine Aizen plans to kill him, but not before revealing himself and his experiments. I guess either Masaki's presence will cause Aizen to decide to leave and let the hollow finish the job, or it was already part of a larger scheme to begin with.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 21:27   Link #2707
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Isshin realizes the hollow he's fighting is unnatural. He knows too much already.
While unusual, its not like he knows enough to connect anything back to Aizen. Especially since he seemed like he had every intention of trying incinerate the thing before he could use it to connect any potential dots.
Quote:
I imagine Aizen plans to kill him, but not before revealing himself and his experiments.
I really hope that's not the case this time around. If he has to monologue his intentions, I hope Gin and Tousen end up being the audience while Isshin remains blissfully unaware of anything.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 21:30   Link #2708
Langus
Optimus Prime

I really enjoyed this chapter! But LOL @ troll Aizen in the last panel.

"Just as planned."
Old 2013-03-27, 21:32   Link #2709
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I really enjoyed this chapter! But LOL @ troll Aizen in the last panel.

"Just as planned."
troll aizen is everywhere, its just a matter if he want's you to see him or not.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 21:38   Link #2710
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Did Kenryu really say Reishi Armor? ._.

Well, I believe this was just as planned by Aizen. Is there something that he doesn't plan?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 21:58   Link #2711
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

hahah I love Aizen he makes this manga hilarious. So we will be able to see ichigos past probably in the next chapter. Hollow baddie +isshin+ ichigos mom do it while aizen watches? Aizen did say he watched since the day he was born
Taco Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 23:10   Link #2712
bonsobon

Why did Aizen feel that he had to interfere with the fight? Was he concerned that the hollow wasn't strong enough to defeat Isshin and therefore had to make certain? Or was it something else?

Also I'm not certain why some think that the quinces would destroy the hollow, since Masaki isn't taking her training seriously enough and Ryuuken dosen't posess nearly the same amount of power he currently does.
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 00:46   Link #2713
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohitsugi View Post
Ok, so Isshin is the next person who knew for 20 years that Aizen, Gin and Tousen plotted something big against Soul Society, not to mention that Urahara, Yoruichi, Tessai and the Vaizards knew that for over 100 years. And still those 3 were able to remain hidden?
2 choices i think. 1 is that the CC and SS knew and they were waiting for aizen to make a move. unfortunately it was too big a move for them to handle and they needed ichigo. or 2 they were under hypnosis to do nothing about it. unohana said that ichigo was the only one among SS who wasn't under aizen's influence from seeing his shikai

Quote:
And if Isshin is a shinigami captain the human world without official orders, does that mean the SS power limiter is in effect or not?
i doubt kubo remembers he even wrote about that power limiter stuff

Quote:
I guess either Masaki's presence will cause Aizen to decide to leave and let the hollow finish the job, or it was already part of a larger scheme to begin with.
is this even a choice? anything and everything is part of aizen's plan including me typing this post
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 05:08   Link #2714
ri.kenji
Lazy Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
Aizen did say he watched since the day he was born
That's creepy, but given all the things we've seen Aizen do, I wouldn't be surprised if Aizen froze those two in place with his zanpakutou just to sort out the genetic material…
ri.kenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 06:34   Link #2715
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
Also I'm not certain why some think that the quinces would destroy the hollow, since Masaki isn't taking her training seriously enough and Ryuuken dosen't posess nearly the same amount of power he currently does.
It's either that or (temporarily) taking out Aizen (which is like punching out Cthulhu) - Isshin said in at the start of the flashback (a short while after this) about "How pathetic. A captain who gets saved by a girl" - saving him must be stopping one of them
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 08:24   Link #2716
Kon the Magnificent

So, Ichigo is the reincarnation of the black hollow and was somehow born between a shinigami and a quincy. That's interesting. Of course it's a theory.
Kon the Magnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 08:46   Link #2717
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Masaki will seal Hichigo in some way, leading to him being reincarnated in Ichigo. Likely as not, that will also result in her losing her Quincy abilities. Logical, probably not, but it wraps everything up nicely.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 11:13   Link #2718
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

wait... seems like Aizen is the one who created that hollow....
considering about that hollow is now inside Ichigo... is that means Aizen is REALLY Ichigo's dad?!

why all predictions in this thread are starting to get real
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 14:56   Link #2719
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
is this even a choice? anything and everything is part of aizen's plan including me typing this post
I'd have to agree. It's really not even a head-scratcher

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 16:24   Link #2720
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Aizen's already planning out the wedding of Isshin and Masaki as we speak!

Tags
bleach, chapter