AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ouran Host Club

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-09, 13:21   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Ouran Host Club - Requests for new threads

Since the Ouran High School Host Club forum is now limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Ouran High School Host Club thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
Old 2006-05-09, 13:45   Link #2
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

Thanks for making this seprate forum for Ouran High School Host Club,
i request an Image Thread, there havent been many pics hopefully we can get some of the regular pic hunters to find some Ouran pics

Also a Avatar Sig request where people can show off their sigs/avatars and ppl can request em!
Old 2006-05-09, 13:46   Link #3
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanthraX^
i request an Image Thread, there havent been many pics hopefully we can get some of the regular pic hunters to find some Ouran pics

Also a Avatar Sig request where people can show off their sigs/avatars and ppl can request em!
Should have these up soon.
Old 2006-05-11, 00:56   Link #4
Ahiko
つづけ

Hehe, Ouran Host Club couples thread/poll. It's a given~ xD
Old 2006-05-11, 08:52   Link #5
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahiko
Hehe, Ouran Host Club couples thread/poll. It's a given~ xD
Wouldn't all the couples involve Haruhi One problem with this sort of thread is that people may just post one liners comments along the line of Haruhi x Someone without any real discussion.

What about some sort of Favorite Character Poll? The Suzumiya Haruhi Favorite Character Poll and the School Rumble Factions seem to work (in as much they do generate some sort of discussion), so something along those lines may work.

What would the posters here prefer? A couples thread / poll (and if so, how would it be structured, would it be bacially a "Haruhi and who?" poll), a Favourite Character Poll (multiple choice?), or both of these?
Old 2006-05-11, 09:19   Link #6
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

I'd like to have both, actually. I think a "Haruhi and who" thread would work pretty well here... at least in the main Haruhi topic, people who tried to debate that generally seemed to give reasons or evidence for their preference. Also, your favorite character doesn't necessarily correspond with who you want Haruhi to be paired with, so I think there's room for both threads to be successful.
Old 2006-05-12, 13:23   Link #7
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
We need a favourite character poll...like the one in Suzumiya Haruhi Forum...Even though I watched this episode 'cause the heroine is also Haruhi...this is a different show isn't it?
Old 2006-05-12, 14:07   Link #8
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Yeah, this show screams for a couple good character centric polls. Since a favorite character poll is the easier of the two, one of us should be able to put that together in the next day or so. I think we ought to follow the Suzumiya Haruhi Favorite Character Poll and make it multiple choice. Just my suggestion.

I think the favorite couple poll needs to be thought out a bit. IMO, couples could be:

- male x female
- male x male

My thoughts on potential couples: thoughts to follow in a bit...need to finish some business
Old 2006-05-12, 14:44   Link #9
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Make sure te Hikaru and Haoru pairing is in there...
Old 2006-05-18, 14:36   Link #10
hakasan

Don't know if the above 'favourites' is going ahead or not, if not:
My request is actually for a thread on Poll of Favourite Host in Host Club.
In series, Tamaki supposingly is the favourite with 70% of customers designating him, so let's vote to it. Pls include Haruhi as well- 'the natural type'.
Tamaki- the prince type
Mori- the wild type
and the list goes on......
Old 2006-05-18, 15:09   Link #11
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakasan
My request is actually for a thread on Poll of Favourite Host in Host Club.
Yes, that's what Catgirls and I was thinking of creating. I'll make the poll tonight then. Just want to check the names and spelling.
Old 2006-06-15, 16:25   Link #12
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

I'm going to put up a Thread/Poll for Favorite "Potential" Couples this weekend. If anyone wants to nominate a favorite "potential" couple (can be male x female, male x male or female x female) feel free to post your suggestions.

Cheers.
Old 2006-06-19, 17:09   Link #13
Amaranthine

Woah, I did not notice that. Is this still going to happen, or has the apparent lack of interest killed it off? If it does, I was thinking that an "Other" option might be a good idea? Of course, people might not post what "Other" they were thinking of... :/

Also, Kyouya x Renge is a must.

I'm guessing it's probably not happening though?

Last edited by Amaranthine; 2006-06-19 at 17:14. Reason: Accidentally posted while unfinished...
Old 2006-06-19, 17:16   Link #14
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine
Woah, I did not notice that. Is this still going to happen, or has the apparent lack of interest killed it off? If it does, I was thinking that an "Other" option might be a good idea?

Wait wait, hit enter too soon... more to say... >_> *types hurriedly*
If you're talking about the "couples" poll, it's going to happen. Now that the series is half way through, it's the perfect time for it!

/yeah I planned it that way. ^^;

If you have any favorite potential Ouran Host Club couples (besides the obvious Fujioka x Tamaki), list them out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine
I'm guessing it's probably not happening though?
Yes! This is going to happen.
Old 2006-06-19, 17:19   Link #15
Amaranthine

Hehe, sorry about that, I managed to post before I'd finished typing. >_< Glad to see it is happening though! Good planning indeed, and thanks. ^^
Old 2006-06-26, 03:17   Link #16
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

Indeed. where is the uh discuss the series until sofar topic.

What do you think what still will happen.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-26, 04:28   Link #17
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcast_within
Indeed. where is the uh discuss the series until sofar topic.
I'm not really sure what it is you are requesting.

Is it for the next episode discussion thread? I thought the program aired Tuesday night / Wednesday morning.

Or are you asking for some sort of "Future Speculation" thread?

But I suggest you make your post (or at least the contents of the spoiler) in either the Ouran Host Club Episode 12 Discussion / Poll or Ohran High School Host Club (General Discussion).
Old 2006-09-03, 10:22   Link #18
yuujyo

Location: I live in your everyday lives and I haunt your dreams D:
Send a message via AIM to yuujyo Send a message via MSN to yuujyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
If you have any favorite potential Ouran Host Club couples (besides the obvious Fujioka x Tamaki), list them out.
Heh, I hope it isn't too late to reply. I'm just going to give a simple list of all the possible ones I think there are

Hikaru x Kaoru
Hikaru x Haruhi
Kyouya x Haruhi
Kyouya x Tamaki (mom/dad thingy)
Mori x Honey
Honey x Haruhi

Yea, thats all I can think of right now =D
Old 2006-09-03, 10:25   Link #19
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuujyo
Heh, I hope it isn't too late to reply. I'm just going to give a simple list of all the possible ones I think there are

Hikaru x Kaoru
Hikaru x Haruhi
Kyouya x Haruhi
Kyouya x Tamaki (mom/dad thingy)
Mori x Honey
Honey x Haruhi

Yea, thats all I can think of right now =D
Not to late to reply and thanks for posting. You reminded me that I need to get my butt in gear on this thread. Thanks for your thoughts.
Old 2006-09-23, 17:07   Link #20
Raserei Hojo
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Raserei Hojo Send a message via MSN to Raserei Hojo Send a message via Yahoo to Raserei Hojo
I'd like to request an episode discussion thread for episode 25. It's out and subbed already, so I was just wondering why there was no thread yet >_>;
Closed Thread