AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-30, 06:00   Link #2621
Nowusee
Total Coolness

I read this Manga and im going to say it now: It takes 1 month for a 20 page chapter!!

And yes, this isn't relevant.
Nowusee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 11:35   Link #2622
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
As always, Musubi got her information about the MBI Onsen from Karasuba.
I see, that thought had occured to me.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 22:21   Link #2623
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowusee View Post
I read this Manga and im going to say it now: It takes 1 month for a 20 page chapter!!

And yes, this isn't relevant.
you forgot this: "It also takes one month for 1 chapter to be published in the magazine" , which than (if enough chapters) gets covered into manga volumes."

and this too is irrelevant
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 16:40   Link #2624
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

Another full color special chapter. Nice! *Thumbs up* Could have needed more to enjoy the scenery of Kagari-chan

Trap + Ponytail + Mini-skirt + Stockings = Deadly Combo
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 02:56   Link #2625
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 95:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 03:00   Link #2626
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler for ch 95:
Spoiler for hmm..:

hard to say from this post >__<
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 03:39   Link #2627
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for hmm..:

Spoiler for 95:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 03:58   Link #2628
zibi88

Spoiler for throguhts...:
Old 2010-02-04, 04:44   Link #2629
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Spoiler for hmm..:

Pretty much what I said expect for naming names...

Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 07:48   Link #2630
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Kuuchan is like .. sponge.

She been copycatting every other peoples pose now.. This chapter, its Kazehana's

Anyway.. on more serious note
Spoiler:

That being said, check out her other titles, kigensha .. so far, 1 intro chapter and chapter 1 is released.. will be interesting if she can manage to tell both stories at the same time. Himuka <3~
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 15:51   Link #2631
Lummie

Quote:
Spoiler for throguhts...:
I'm actually looking forward to this event, i'm serious that the discarded number will find her true ashkabi in Minato. Plus her personality is something new for a change if she would enter Minato's group.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 16:41   Link #2632
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Spoiler:

Ive been waiting for that for so many chaps it seems like the mangaka will put it off til close to the end.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 20:59   Link #2633
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
I'm actually looking forward to this event, i'm serious that the discarded number will find her true ashkabi in Minato. Plus her personality is something new for a change if she would enter Minato's group.
this looks like it is going to be very interesting.

great call Lummie on Minato getting her i can see that happening to. or as minato is going to wing her she will be killed.
Old 2010-02-05, 12:38   Link #2634
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
this looks like it is going to be very interesting.

great call Lummie on Minato getting her i can see that happening to. or as minato is going to wing her she will be killed.
If Akitsu and join, the Minato's Allstars team wil be truly completed Higa would be completely crushed in no-time together with

any other rival like Mikogami.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 00:27   Link #2635
Ryuujin

Quote:
Spoiler:
That would require letting Minato know something, this manga won't stand for that...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 00:39   Link #2636
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well that was a rather good chapter, before stuff seemed to be a tad slow but with Uzume showing up, feels like things have moved along pretty well(even if the chapter itself is rather short, 16 pages is very very small indeed)

Have no idea how this will play out, can't even think about what options that could come up, just kinda completely escapes me.

Kagari-tan really doesn't like that guy no matter what

and gotta say Kazehana's one little line this chapter was somewhat really lovely.

need next chapter nao!!
Old 2010-02-06, 00:50   Link #2637
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
That would require letting Minato know something, this manga won't stand for that...
Unfortunately, yes .. Sometimes I really want to strangle Matsu for that.. for all her knowledge as a peeping tom, she cant say anything useful to her own ashikabi.. Like telling Minato that his sis is an ashikabi.. or tell Kuu that her Shiichan is with Yukari.

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 02:32   Link #2638
Ryuujin

Quote:
Unfortunately, yes .. Sometimes I really want to strangle Matsu for that.. for all her knowledge as a peeping tom, she cant say anything useful to her own ashikabi.. Like telling Minato that his sis is an ashikabi.. or tell Kuu that her Shiichan is with Yukari.

There is that. You'd think Matsu would have found out about it. Or hell, seen Shiina and connected him to Yukari via MBI's database or something. I'm kind of hoping Higa is trying to replicate the cheap trick he pulled last round, and Shiina comes into contact with Minato.

Besides, It's not even Matsu, it's Miya, and for the life of me I can't figure out why she's doing it...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 02:56   Link #2639
zibi88

well it can allways be that Kazehana will come to the rescue ^^ I mean now she can becouse the sekirei is off-stage so no ruels are impaled on it...

and if akitsu join than we could get like Kagari vs Akitsu (again)... and Kazehana vs Uzume (becouse she wants to steal her jinki :P and that uzume attacked her man !! the biggest crime and crossing the line)

but the bigger killer would be if Miya personaly went there.... since she still doesnt know why uzume left maybe she can put some sens into her ^^

well why kazehana might go there.... well becouse the party is weakened now duo the long fight and useage of their energy... and by kazehanas serious/angry look she might know that its uzume there...

well as for minato I dont think he will give the jinki to her... becouse the peson that is makeing her go this far must be evil.... the going this far is to make uzume be sekirei hunter and a person that attacks the match winners to steal their jinki.... I guess kagari, tsukiumi maybe even musubi wont agree to let her get the jinki

whatever she says she has no chance of winning so how dare she say "hang over that jinki like that" ^^ I guess if kazehana joins now there wont be shown any mercy... kazehana was soft last time but uzume begged that she cant lose now.... but the begging will end here..... talk or die thing....

if uzume dosnt want to die now (and be separeted from chiho) she will have to talk who is makeing her do this... and what's with her ashikabi..... I guess minato might call his mom and ask if mbi tech can cure this illness....

so anyway I doubt that minato will listen to her request of giving the jinki... just like with higa's talk... he cant see the reason behind it and he same he cant accept such ways and pushing uzume to do this sort of thing becouse they have no guts to show themselfs in person...

but man I wonder what kind of reaction Takami would have if minato told her that Higa is holding her captive !! I wonder if she would ask minato to save her... or would she send a whole big ass army for this XD since its her cute daughter so she has to :P

but still I guess shina will be the one to tell minato about yukari... and he knows the excact location of the room where she is held.....

still first the matter with uzume needs to be solved... maybe she will yell out whats with her ashikabi...so I expect some talking... and the same minato might ask her is Chiho would be happy by knowing that uzume kills orher sekirei severs their close bonds to their ashikabis just like uzume has with chiho...

simply minato might give a lecture-speach which might result on getting info who holds her ashikabi and whats her state... maybe normal hospital cant save her... but mbi one might have the power to do it... just like they repaired minatos broken ribs in 3days ! while normaly it would take 2-3weeks

anyway it was funny to see that musubi and tsukiumi demn from minato to take a bath with them XD tsukiumi kinda becomed more foward ^^ maybe duo that kiss just now :P
Old 2010-02-06, 08:10   Link #2640
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I want Minato to turn dark once he founds out wat happens to his sis.

It'll be sweet...

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei