Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-06-12, 22:25   Link #4961
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
It's simple. After Touta exorcises the MoTB out of Negi and finds a way to disable her resonance power thus effectively remove her reason to be evil, a dying Negi will understand that Touta can do wonders he could never imagine, meaning making the MoTB a good person, thus the future is secured even without him and he can rest in peace, reunite with his mother and father without worry.

About Asuna, if they will go "save the world" route, rescuing her is a must since it's not nice to let a girl be imprisoned alone like that.
If this really the "same timeline" with "that" timeline supposedly Asuna will awake In next 45 year later then she would be not saved until her awaken during 45 year sequence.
I think the real queation for Asuna is where she is sleeping for whole years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
A few ideas after reading spoilers...

Spoiler for Touta and Others:
This also the question in air for me.
how could Touta became grandson ? i once theorized the possibility of Touta is second generation clone and his mother might was a first clone, therefore he is grandchild to Negi.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 22:27   Link #4962
AstroNerdBoy

@Solo -- I think it is much more complicated than that.

Spoiler for 127 theory:

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 00:07   Link #4963
DerGilga
Banned

About the son thing, Touta has black hair, and battle instincts.
Spoiler for 127:
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 00:09   Link #4964
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

@DerGilga
I am not sure with that, although i once predicted Nodoka married Negi now seem unlikely
if Negi indeed has a children then from which girl?

Edit: Wait!! I just remember Negi has childhood friend, right?
If him has child then it possible from her womb?
Since a lot Negi top harem aren't confirmed in relationship with him or not, that girl could serve as Dummy target for Negi Generic wife in purpose to Negi children-clone theory.
Old 2016-06-13, 00:22   Link #4965
DerGilga
Banned

^
My point is, Touta has traits which neither Negi nor Asuna have. So either it's a recessive trait, which black hair normaly isn't, or there has to be at least one more person involved in Touta's DNA.
Old 2016-06-13, 00:59   Link #4966
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
^
My point is, Touta has traits which neither Negi nor Asuna have. So either it's a recessive trait, which black hair normaly isn't, or there has to be at least one more person involved in Touta's DNA.
Which is where the KONOE family comes into play.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 01:01   Link #4967
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
^
Ah i see now
Certainly Both Negi and Asuna doesn't have black hair neither for their family
Tracing back to both bloodline also no indicating this (Springfield are british and i doubt Vesperina has thick black-haired ancestrals)
All in the end lead for Konoe family involvement because Konoe family has black hair.
Old 2016-06-13, 02:09   Link #4968
DerGilga
Banned

Given that I consider this to be his strongest trait, I'm actually way more interested from whom he got is battle instincts. On several occasions people commented on them and they are probably one of the reasons why he is such a quick lerner.

I hope for a good portion of Set-chan in Touta, but with Kurou-chan and Isana-chan my Set-chan hunger is already stilled.
Old 2016-06-13, 02:24   Link #4969
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Uuuh I believe he inherited that trait the most from Nagi, a lot people has stated Touta more like Nagi than Negi.
Nagi was shounen-like : Energetic, idiot, wild, battle genius and Touta has that
Old 2016-06-13, 03:32   Link #4970
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
If this really the "same timeline" with "that" timeline supposedly Asuna will awake In next 45 year later then she would be not saved until her awaken during 45 year sequence.
I think the real queation for Asuna is where she is sleeping for whole years?
Ken's works usually involves multi-verse theory, thus even if UQ Holder is having the same event at "that" timeline, it could easily deviate at anytime and create a new timeline where Touta finds an alternative solution and relieves Asuna of her duty, waking her up earlier.
Old 2016-06-13, 06:30   Link #4971
DerGilga
Banned

Well Korean scans are out
Spoiler for 127:

Quote:
Ken's works usually involves multi-verse theory, thus even if UQ Holder is having the same event at "that" timeline, it could easily deviate at anytime and create a new timeline where Touta finds an alternative solution and relieves Asuna of her duty, waking her up earlier.
But why should he? And given that the focus of UQ seems to be earth this time, how would the Marsian princess fit into it?

I really want to know how Touta's White of Mars will be important in MotB-chan's plans saving Earth.... maybe inverse Earth will be introduced? Inverse Earth, Venus, Sumerians, Shinzou, Yhwh... so many possibilities
Old 2016-06-13, 08:19   Link #4972
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well... That went just as well as one expected it to...
Old 2016-06-13, 09:45   Link #4973
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Uuuh I believe he inherited that trait the most from Nagi, a lot people has stated Touta more like Nagi than Negi.
Nagi was shounen-like : Energetic, idiot, wild, battle genius and Touta has that
I'd say this is true. We can say that Touta's battle instincts came from Nagi. Black hair from the Konoe family. But did Negi really have any biological children of his own? I thought Negi wasn't fertile? Either way, now I really want to know whose name Negi whispered into Asuna's ear that time.

@DerGilga: Asuna can still have a role to play if she does wake up earlier, though. She was raised on Earth after Nagi rescued her from Megalomesembria, and she also attended Mahora Academy as one of Negi's students, lest we forget.
Old 2016-06-13, 09:53   Link #4974
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Given that I consider this to be his strongest trait, I'm actually way more interested from whom he got is battle instincts. On several occasions people commented on them and they are probably one of the reasons why he is such a quick lerner.
quick learner is a trait of BOTH Asuna and Negi. Tota's carefree/decisive character is definitely from Asuna, not Negi, unless you are talking about inter generation gene of Nagi from Negi.

Spoiler for 127:

one last thing about the important announcement, it is probably something good instead of something bad, things like cancelation usually just happened or announce in situ, instead of this blank announcement to build up expectation, but it may also not be a TV anime series, other possibilities include drama CD, manga OAD, etc. we will see, my expectation after all the anime adaptation of Ken’s work is rather low, beside, I don’t see a good break off point right now in the story for a TV series.
Old 2016-06-13, 10:08   Link #4975
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If you think Touta calling Eva "my woman" is as expected, then why shoot down the possibility of ToutaxEva happening? Shouldn't the possibility still exist in this case?
Old 2016-06-13, 10:16   Link #4976
Fwarlord

Quote:
But why should he? And given that the focus of UQ seems to be earth this time, how would the Marsian princess fit into it?

I really want to know how Touta's White of Mars will be important in MotB-chan's plans saving Earth.... maybe inverse Earth will be introduced? Inverse Earth, Venus, Sumerians, Shinzou, Yhwh... so many possibilities
Touta's goal is "saving the world". And since Mars and Earth's problems are inseparable now, to save Earth, he has to solve Mars's problems too, meaning find another way to stabilize it without using Negi's plan, return the wealth to Earth and free Asuna in the process.
Old 2016-06-13, 10:27   Link #4977
DragonOsman
Dragon King

This is true. But in so doing, he'll also be undermining what Negi did. An example of how the sequel always undermines and makes less significant the achievements of the original series' hero. I'm not sure I like this since I actually do still like Negi.
Old 2016-06-13, 11:06   Link #4978
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
quick learner is a trait of BOTH Asuna and Negi. Tota's carefree/decisive character is definitely from Asuna, not Negi, unless you are talking about inter generation gene of Nagi from Negi.
I'm talking about his combat instincts, which were praised by Dana, Curtlass and some other people. I think they are part of the reason why Touta is such a fast learner. I don't remember Negi or Asuna ever being praised for being natural talents at combat.

Spoiler for 127:

Quote:
Touta's goal is "saving the world". And since Mars and Earth's problems are inseparable now, to save Earth, he has to solve Mars's problems too, meaning find another way to stabilize it without using Negi's plan, return the wealth to Earth and free Asuna in the process.
Mars problem has nothing to do with the wealth of Earth. It is the lack of life on Mars' surface. Asuna is sealed to create a time buffer so that the new terraformed Mars can produce enough mana for inverse Mars. Touta can bring all the wealth back, as long as the plants remain there, it is not a problem. Also the fact that the independence war will probably play a role in UQ holder, waking Asuna up prematurely will cause the destruction of MW.
Old 2016-06-13, 11:30   Link #4979
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
If you think Touta calling Eva "my woman" is as expected, then why shoot down the possibility of ToutaxEva happening? Shouldn't the possibility still exist in this case?
that make me angry she isnt his she was in Negi harem before even he was created
it leave bad taste when some of the harem members end with some one else and this case son try to steal from his father
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 11:32   Link #4980
DragonOsman
Dragon King

You also bring up some good points about the Magic World and Earth. I guess we'll see what happens.

I haven't read Chapter 127 yet because I don't know where to read it, but right now I think DerGilga's points are more right.

Tags
action, comedy, harem, mother-con, negima, sequel, time travel, waiting for love