AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-17, 09:38   Link #7541
Imagine Breaker

^Didn't understand those bits (I used GT). So Rin died?

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-17, 10:11   Link #7542
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Guilty, guilty, guilty
Old 2017-09-18, 14:31   Link #7543
Gimmesum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
^Didn't understand those bits (I used GT). So Rin died?
no, she is just too exhausted because of the cursed ring, that's why Satou had to feed her the elixir mouth to mouth
Gimmesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-18, 15:51   Link #7544
The Green One

Too bad Satou didn't get Intimate Healing as a skill.
Old 2017-09-18, 23:13   Link #7545
Valky
Radioactive

It'll be good if somehow Ringrande still maintains her consciousness when she got kissed.

Haa, considering the author .. probably just yet another tease.
Old 2017-09-19, 00:06   Link #7546
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

It feels like the entirety of volume 16 is Ringrande's arc of joining Satou's group. She has been present more in this volume than any others. Crossing my fingers that that's the case. Author-sama, make it happen!

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-19, 00:38   Link #7547
Mirable
ミラベル

My hunch tells me Author plan to make Rin almost die at some point, Sugar secretly save her life by turn her into loli and false her death in thisvworld for send her to live together with Hayato

Just as author's old plan.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-19, 00:54   Link #7548
Valky
Radioactive

She just did almost died on the latest chapter, if were not for Satou saved her with the Elixir. She'll be too pitiable if her fate were to dying multiple times. lol
Old 2017-09-19, 01:41   Link #7549
Mirable
ミラベル

^doubt that is a last time LOL

Author is food lover and big lolicon, most of woman characters with dynamic body (big boobs like Katarina, slender body like Rin) will get pitiful fate awaiting for them, special grant by author LOL (remember how Sugar treated Karina like a cockroach in WN)
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 04:24   Link #7550
Imagine Breaker

Can anyone confirm this?
Spoiler for raw:

Old 2017-09-24, 04:42   Link #7551
Valky
Radioactive

Yes. Saga tried to offer Maryest to Satou. And yes, Satou planned to lolify both of them.

Hmm, Isn't the black spear kind of a good progress? Tama seems scared of it too.

Well, it's not only Mia that got strengthened. The other's equipment too by using the powder like the Weasel Empire did. Funny thing is they got the powder from Dental Care of the dragon's fangs lol.
Old 2017-09-24, 05:06   Link #7552
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Yes. Saga tried to offer Maryest to Satou. And yes, Satou planned to lolify both of them.

Hmm, Isn't the black spear kind of a good progress? Tama seems scared of it too.

Well, it's not only Mia that got strengthened. The other's equipment too by using the powder like the Weasel Empire did. Funny thing is they got the powder from Dental Care of the dragon's fangs lol.
Been wondering about the third one when I read it. Didn't they already have the dragon fang knives and swords created through primordial magic? Pochi even used it in the past arc. It's like using an inferior good.

Yeah, the black spear's kinda scary.

Looks like Rin's story will proceed as the side story goes.

Old 2017-09-24, 05:10   Link #7553
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Without their consent? That sounds harsh.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2017-09-24, 05:15   Link #7554
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

I LOL'd at Satou casually and off-handedly mention he already produced enough food to feed the entire human population of Earth.

Enough food to feed 7 billion people. That is absolutely bananas.
That alone is far beyond the feats of most gods of mythology ffs.

Last edited by aohige; 2017-09-24 at 05:31.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 05:22   Link #7555
Valky
Radioactive

^^^Well, any of dragon's fang would do, and since he needed a lot of it, I guess it's reasonable. Making bullets from the fang using primitive magic isn't exactly a good and efficient idea after all.

I wonder what about lots of dragons corpses from the valley though, the one that he massacred with meteor showers at the start. I guess it's too destroyed to identify or something like that?

^^Well, he'll probably ask when he's going to do that. Probably better for them too since Ringrande is still stuck and Maryest will probably ends up old alone in monastery at this rate.
Old 2017-09-24, 05:43   Link #7556
Imagine Breaker

^Ah, yes. I think I read that part about monasteries. And yes, for bullets, it's more economical to just coat them in dragon fang powder.

^^The chlorella emergency rations?

^^^Well, if he baited Hayato's name, the two might think of accepting. They love the guy, especially Rin.

Old 2017-09-24, 05:54   Link #7557
medassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post

^^^Well, if he baited Hayato's name, the two might think of accepting. They love the guy, especially Rin.

not sure

rin said:
Quote:
「そういえばメリーとの縁談が来てるんでしょ? メリーを娶るなら私も一緒にどう? サトゥーなら嫁も一杯 いしるし、私一人くらい増えても問題ないでしょ?」
Old 2017-09-24, 08:00   Link #7558
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
「そういえばメリーとの縁談が来てるんでしょ? メリーを娶るなら私も一緒にどう? サトゥー なら嫁も一杯 いしるし、私一人くらい増えても問題ないでしょ?」
rin just being sarcastic.... i think....
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 08:07   Link #7559
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I think it's more cruel to raise their expectation by bringing them to see Hayato. It would never work. They can't be with him as Polygamy is not allowed in that world and Hayato seem pretty into that childhood friend of his. Plus what about their family? Are Rin and Maryest gonna leave them behind just like that? They won't be able to see them again unless Satou devise a way to open a gate between Earth and Desumachi world without relying on his power.

Old 2017-09-24, 08:19   Link #7560
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^It's just tatemae yo
Sugar just can't be honest~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring