AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2007-03-13, 15:29   Link #261
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
I can guarantee that it is Ama, because I have the set. :3

YUP! that is it!, planning to get it as one of my many many bday presents...in less than 2 weeks
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 04:10   Link #262
2Dark

Where can I buy the Kaede winter version figurine??
2Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 05:51   Link #263
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

"IF" it's still available, try hlj.com or cdjapan.co.jp. Then, you can search eBay, or ask Vexx if he has it, since he was trying to sell them on eBay I think.

Good choice btw At least as far as Shuffle figures are concerned, Kaede's winter uniform PVC figure is the best.
Old 2007-04-12, 17:52   Link #264
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Aye, I'm waiting for the DVDs of the original series to release in R1. At that point, I was going to put Kaede and the others up on ebay. So, if you're in the US and actually interested, give me a PM.

I agree with Npal, Kaede was actually the best rendered and executed figure of the lot in that line.
Old 2007-04-14, 14:48   Link #265
2Dark

Yeah I've searched on countless websites only to find it sold out and such. =(
2Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-04, 07:53   Link #266
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Oh my~

SHUFFLE! MEMORIES オリジナルサウンドトラック / SHUFFLE! Memories Original Sound Track
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/...ufflesimp02-22

Tracks:
  1. Fateful encounters (導入編オープニング)
    歌:YURIA、作詞:西又葵、作曲:アッチョリケ、編曲:鈴木マサキ
  2. a fresh new day
  3. 新しい朝
  4. Hero
  5. パワフル気分
  6. 俺様登場!
  7. Happy Days
  8. 午後の日差しを浴びて
  9. vague sense of fear
  10. 気分は最高!
  11. in a positive frame of mind
  12. 夢と空が奏でるメロディ
  13. 漢(オトコ)の詩
  14. cherished memory
  15. Happy?Happy!
  16. troubling picture
  17. 選ばれし者
  18. 出会いの思い出
  19. いつも一人
  20. mystery
  21. sweet memories
  22. キミを思うメロディー
  23. schlemiel
  24. clear heart
  25. 青い空の下で
  26. 幼い日の気持ち
  27. 静かなる時
  28. tremulous with heartthrobs
  29. sunset
  30. 壁の向こう
  31. 決意
  32. 焦燥空間
  33. これからのstory
  34. 未来への旅立ち
  35. 深層
  36. ドキドキハート
  37. キミと二人で
  38. 一人じゃない
  39. 散歩道
  40. この扉の向こうに
  41. natural tone (番外編エンディング)
    歌:橋本みゆき、作詞:西又葵、作曲:アッチョリケ、編曲:鈴木マサキ
  42. YOU ~TVsize~ (BONUS TRACK)
    歌:YURIA、作詞:AlAi、作曲:アッチョリケ、編曲:鈴木マサキ
  43. innocence ~TVsize~ (BONUS TRACK)
    歌:橋本みゆき、作詞:AlAi、作曲:アッチョリケ、編曲:景家淳

On sale: 2007/05/23 ¥3,000

Aha! Finally, a way to acquire the Shuffle! bgm tracks without buying the limited edition DVDs. I'll assume these tracks are from the original series although it's named Memories OST, because... seriously, I doubt Memories contain any new tracks.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-04, 07:59   Link #267
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Yeah, pretty much all the decent tracks that appeared on the CD's that came with the limited edition DVD's. Shall be preordering~

& yeah, Memories didn't use any new BGM material.
Old 2007-05-04, 18:18   Link #268
Chiisa
Love target... LOCK ON!

Uwaaaa!
That's definately on my top buying list this year
Chiisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 06:45   Link #269
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

OOH a really really drama CD was realeased. it has kaede and Yae on the cover.

how long has this been out?

anyone have this? i wonder what the story is about.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 11:58   Link #270
chrono12
PPP

After about a month of waiting and spending all my savings on it , I finally got my Rim-chan alarm clock. Actually i should have gotten it earlier but i got sidetrack by an Shuffle! doujin , hence delaying the shipping of the clock.

Clock in tip top condition, requiring 3 AA batteries to work. The only fault I find is that Rim-chan's voice is surprisingly soft to the stage that I have difficulty hearing what she's saying. Doubt it'll be waking me up any time soon I wonder is it because it's Rim-chan Makes me wonder would Asa or Sia clock be any louder or will they be the same. Will consult my friend who knew Japanese 1st on what Rim-chan is saying before posting again. Just hope that he won't have difficulty hearing like me.

Alarm Clock:

Box:

The cover of the doujin that sidetracked me

Last edited by chrono12; 2007-05-11 at 06:59.
chrono12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 21:22   Link #271
relentlessflame

*Administrator

By the way, there was an insert with the Shuffle! Memories OVA that announced a Primula-centric Shuffle! Memories PC mini-game with figure is coming out in October. It's actually available for pre-order on HLJ and CD Japan for those who might be interested. It's on Amazon too, but because it's considered a game/toy, they won't ship it overseas. The insert with the DVD described the game as a collaborative effort between the anime and game production teams (à la Gift ~eternal revolution~, I guess).
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-07, 20:19   Link #272
Chiisa
Love target... LOCK ON!

*gasp gasp*
I have to tell my friend!
He's on exchange in Japan now and love Rimu-chan <3
He's always been jealous of my Primula figurine too so this is going to be awesome news.
Chiisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-07, 20:25   Link #273
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Note: I'll be putting my Shuffle! figures on sale later this week on Ebay ... I'll be posting the links for those interested (I'm in the US so the shipping costs will be computed accordingly).
I have all the girls except Asa.... Hopefully, I'll at least get what I paid for them.
Old 2007-08-09, 16:16   Link #274
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Note: I'll be putting my Shuffle! figures on sale later this week on Ebay ... I'll be posting the links for those interested (I'm in the US so the shipping costs will be computed accordingly).
I have all the girls except Asa.... Hopefully, I'll at least get what I paid for them.
I'm kinda interested, though I doubt my parents will let me buy it
Old 2007-08-17, 17:05   Link #275
CCYoshi

Heyo all - quick question but if any of you have purchased the Shuffle! series on DVD, where did you buy it? Enjoyed watching the show but wasn't able to download it before it was licensed so I'm in a bit of a tough spot.

I'd rather not wait for the English release sometime in 2008 - since it is pretty expensive (usually $25 per DVD and at 4 episodes a DVD it's slating out to be around 6 or so = $150!) I wouldn't mind purchasing a region-free DVD or something but I'm not sure where to look; I'm hoping to find a retailer that resides in the United States so I don't have to pay through the nose for international shipping and have to worry if it'll make it here. If any of you could assist that would be great. Thank you.

CCYoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 17:14   Link #276
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCYoshi View Post
Heyo all - quick question but if any of you have purchased the Shuffle! series on DVD, where did you buy it? Enjoyed watching the show but wasn't able to download it before it was licensed so I'm in a bit of a tough spot.

I'd rather not wait for the English release sometime in 2008 - since it is pretty expensive (usually $25 per DVD and at 4 episodes a DVD it's slating out to be around 6 or so = $150!) I wouldn't mind purchasing a region-free DVD or something but I'm not sure where to look; I'm hoping to find a retailer that resides in the United States so I don't have to pay through the nose for international shipping and have to worry if it'll make it here. If any of you could assist that would be great. Thank you.
Region Free = Bootleg

shame on you for buying it.

The $25 is the suggest retail price but in reality it much less then that. Rightstuff will let you preorder it for about 75% of the retail price.
Old 2007-08-17, 18:43   Link #277
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Well, yeah, I can't think of any legal/non-bootleg way of buying the show that'd be any cheaper than the R1 DVDs. It can be bought on Japanese DVDs, but they're roughly $50 each times 12 volumes. So yeah, if $150 seems like too much for the entire show, I can't help you.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-01, 12:20   Link #278
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Apparently Navel's trying to milk their fans again.

SHUFFLE!-Anniversary Edition-

NSFW link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=477605

Before anyone gets their hopes up about the new character designs for Nerine, Asa, Kareha, etc, it seems that the game is the same. Yes it's the same old CGs.

It comes with this telephone card:

Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-02, 20:06   Link #279
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Apparently Navel's trying to milk their fans again.

SHUFFLE!-Anniversary Edition-

Ehhhhhh.... I do not like the "new look" for Nerine. I do not like it at all. The original - Hiro Suzuhira's version - had a much more triangular face with high cheekbones, a relatively long and slender neck, and her features were finer and more delicate in appearance. Nerine is supposed to have a slightly fragile look: it is something that Rin comments on several times in the game. In this version - Aoi Nishimata's work, I'm assuming - Nerine's face seems far too round and the air of delicacy simply isn't there. Now that I think about it, in this picture she actually looks quite a bit like Mayumi Thyme. And while I do think very highly of Mayumi, I prefer my demon princesses to look a bit more otherworldly.
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 07:04   Link #280
chrono12
PPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
By the way, there was an insert with the Shuffle! Memories OVA that announced a Primula-centric Shuffle! Memories PC mini-game with figure is coming out in October. It's actually available for pre-order on HLJ and CD Japan for those who might be interested. It's on Amazon too, but because it's considered a game/toy, they won't ship it overseas. The insert with the DVD described the game as a collaborative effort between the anime and game production teams (à la Gift ~eternal revolution~, I guess).

Got my Rim-chan figure together with the game about 1+ week ago. Initially, when I preorder the figure, I was told that it'll be released in Sept before it was push back to dec I think. An early Xmas present for me though it don't come cheap, costing about 1.5 to 2 times more than the normal figurines.

I got the normal edition of the figure though I would like the spec version & surprising, Rim-chan talk when you push a button behind her head though I don't understand a word.

Figure:

Game:

Game-wise, it's a mixture of The Sims & Super Mario Bros (think back to the NES, SNES days). In the game, it seems like there is a magic mirror which Rim-chan can go through & select the various stages.

In these stages, there are secret boxes one has to find in order to unlock more costume for Rim-chan to wear (she started the game with only 2 & I still can get the maid costume despite playing for sometime). with the company of one of her cats, both being able to shoot magic bullets (to top it up, Rim-chan is able to excute a double jump).

Clearing the game & collecting the diamonds spread throughout the stages so as to allow Rim-chan to buy more accessories to wear, items to decorate her room.

Another surprise is that Ama's hat is for sale at the shops, allowing Rim-chan to wear it too. ^_^

Not only that, Rim-chan can visit the other characters & do some very simple side-quests in which the characters need Rim-chan's help to find something. Sia wanted Rim-chan to help find a chair & after completing it, Rim-chan enquiring what Sia going to use the chair for, initially thinking it's for attack purpose Rin need help to find the either the boat or part of the boat while I'm not very sure about the others
Screenshot of the main street:

Kaede's room:

Sia's room:

Nerine's room:

Asa's room:

As it's a game on Rim-chan, there's only voice acting for her, though it's not much but it's enough to melt me with her moeness.
chrono12 is offline   Reply With Quote