AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-06, 07:25   Link #261
Stephanie
You can reach for my hand

Send a message via Yahoo to Stephanie
lol, I know it's not the best 'Naisho', but all ending season's Naisho are just usually saying goodbye to everyone.. n_n

@Bonjour
Yeah! I did notice Sachiko's face! lol

@Farr-san
Do people's ears turns red when they're shy? o_O
First time I heard of it, lol
Old 2007-09-06, 11:08   Link #262
AnimeJock
AnimeJock

Send a message via AIM to AnimeJock
I haven't heard of anyone's ears turning red out of embarassment. But it was adorable to watch Sachiko blush, I loved it. I had the goofiest grin on my face.
Old 2007-09-06, 23:54   Link #263
farr5792

Sachiko's blushing. Her face including her ears turns red.
Old 2007-09-08, 02:41   Link #264
Bonjour
Rosa Gigantea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noriko View Post
Ah, no no! Not in the same class but the same year ! all the students have their trip in their second year, Rei and Sachiko being both second year of the same year, they went on the same trip, just like Shimako is on the same trip with Yumi & Yoshino while she's not in the same class anymore (she was in the same class as yumi during the first year only). Tsutako, while being very wise, is still as young as yumi, that's why we see her in the same trip, and she's till in the same class as yumi this year.

EDIT : I didn't catch what you said well at first, so my reply above may be out-of point^^;
Yumi had a comrade i think it was a classmate, and her nae wasn't given i think. That classmate had her onee-sama in the same class as Sachiko the previous year. Yumi asked her classmate to ask for her onee-sama to buy a photo where Sachiko could be posted for Yumi.

If I remember well, this as said by Tsutako when she tempted Yumi with getting the pic of herself and Sachiko tying her scarf, in exchange for asking the permission of exhibiting the photo from Sachiko-sama...... she said something like : "I know you're secretly a fan of Sachiko-sama.... don't you want this photo? you only have one with a tiny Sachiko-sama on it, taken during her school trip that you got from somebody's onee-sama who is in the same class as Rosa Chinensis en Bouton, right?" - Yumi ->> O_o; "how do you know that?!"

When Sachiko said Sei made the joke on her, she said it was when she herself went to Italy, and Rei and herself couldn't find the roma-manju and brought back something else as a souvenir...
I went ahead to ziggr and read the novel translation.. Actually, it went something like this:

Quote:
Tsutako to Yumi:
"I know. You secretly adore Ogasawara Sachiko-sama. But the fact remains that you don't have a photo of the two of you, or a bust shot. The board outside the teachers' room was filled with great photos from the school trip, but since you're from a different grade, you thought it was too mortifying to ask for one, right? You're not in any club activities, so you didn't have a second-year senpai to ask and buy for you. You barely have one shot, from the sports festival. A photo that accidentally includes Sachiko-sama from behind, while she was waiting for her turn in the relay race. It's such a meager photo, small like a grain of rice, or no, a pea."

"How rude! It's bigger than that! More like a pencil. Anyway, it's precious to me."

Tsutako-san started to act like a private detective. "This pencil, I wonder if you can still be satisfied with it after today."

Her glasses flashed in the light.

"You're evil."

After being shown good photos like this, could she really live without them from here on out?
So, it's actually, she got a pic of Sachiko from a far in the sports festival, she only wished she had a pic of her in the school trip
Old 2007-09-09, 02:53   Link #265
Noriko
白薔薇のファン。

Yep, sorry, I remember better now with this translation, I guess my memory failed me I didn't read this part of the novel, just listened it on the 1st drama cd actually, it's been quite some time ^^;

Quote:
@Farr-san
Do people's ears turns red when they're shy? o_O
First time I heard of it, lol
Hmm...this conversation, again ? lol I do, and know many people who do blush until their ears turn red from embarrassment, whatever the cause of embarrassment may be...
Old 2007-09-09, 08:31   Link #266
Stephanie

lol, that comment made me laugh
And hey Noriko!

Hmp, I've been gone quite a while now, and no one posted anything much..
Guess 14 pages for the past and this OVA got covered, so there's nothing more to post..
Until then we wait for the next season.. *And I can't wait!! @_@*

Last edited by Stephanie; 2007-09-09 at 09:31.
Old 2007-09-20, 08:35   Link #267
Neku
yare yare..

Mm.
Is the kissing legend mentioned in the anime true, or is it just another fiction in the OVA? >.~
Old 2007-09-21, 01:06   Link #268
Stephanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdirt View Post
Mm.
Is the kissing legend mentioned in the anime true, or is it just another fiction in the OVA? >.~
Hmm? What kissing legend?
Old 2007-09-21, 02:37   Link #269
Neku
yare yare..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Hmm? What kissing legend?
Mm. The Bridge of Sighs scene.
Old 2007-09-21, 02:46   Link #270
Stephanie

Wazzat? Please post what it's about here..
Though, put a spoiler tag in it, just incase others may not want to see it..
Old 2007-09-21, 07:57   Link #271
Neku
yare yare..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Wazzat? Please post what it's about here..
Though, put a spoiler tag in it, just incase others may not want to see it..
Oops. Sorry. Was in a hurry just now.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-09-21, 09:28   Link #272
pkgirl163

Send a message via AIM to pkgirl163 Send a message via MSN to pkgirl163
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdirt View Post
Mm.
It's true. Everything mentioned about the bridge in that scene is common knowledge, not anything made up specifically for the anime.
Old 2007-10-23, 12:20   Link #273
Stephanie

Hello, anyway, I've just read Oyuki Konno's Novel Review, and, yet again, there are parts not included in the 5th OVA when it should've been included..

Spoiler for The Absence of Rosa Chinensis en Bouton:

lol.. n_n
Sachiko and Kanako.. Are so alike! XD
Old 2007-10-28, 09:39   Link #274
Stephanie

Hi everyone, I just want to announce that Maria-sama finally has it's own forum!!
Check out the last link to my signature! Register up people!

And those who lurks around here, register too! We need for otaku people!
Old 2008-04-05, 08:19   Link #275
twetumsy143

Exclamation i've watched all available Maria Sama episodes including OVA..ahmm??

i finished watching available Maria Sama .. episodes.. including the OVA's which is season 3.. ahmm is that all? does it stop there? are there more episodes or is there an upcoming season?? really need answer..
Old 2008-04-05, 09:30   Link #276
4Tran

A fourth season is in the works. This is going to be a TV series, but there aren't any indications as to when it'll air.
Old 2008-04-07, 09:14   Link #277
mehmeh1068

i went a little crazy over maria-sama during the easter holidays and watched all the episodes (even the DVD specials). i found it very disappointing that sei didn't appear in the end of the 5th OVA!
Closed Thread